What's new

Communal Violence Bill Exposed

The gujarat riots were mostly a lie. Modi had no role in them.
If you want i will now open another thread fully exposing the Gujarat riots.
don't bother about them no matter how many evidence are presented that modi is innocent they won't believe it anyway who cares

Has anyone read the context of the bill...I bet even the thread starter didn't.Here's the bill propossal

After being actively following Indian Politics for the last 4 months....The story goes something like this :

Guy 1 - Dude,I'm not sure what this Congress government is doing and all these corruption charges,scandals are ruining our country and it's economy :confused:

Guy 2 - Yeah! We need to throw Congress out.
Guy 1 - So who should we bring in next ?
Guy 2 - BJP!
Guy 1 - I'm not sure about those guys.....there record isn't that great too!
Guy 2 - Dude! who cares about it....BJP is anti-congress that's all what matters.:
Guy 1 - :woot: :confused:
Guy 1 - That won't solve our problem's and what if they fail to deliver ?
Guy 2 - Then we will politically lynch BJP like we have been lynching congress.
Guy 1 - wt*!..... is this some kind of retarded game?
Guy 2 - Nah! It's called Indian politics.

Edit:

What the bill is all about...
To respect, protect and fulfill the right to equality before law and equal protection of law by imposing duties on the Central Government and the State Governments, to exercise their powers in an impartial and non-discriminatory manner to prevent and control targeted violence, including mass violence, against Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and religious minorities in any State in the Union of India, and linguistic minorities in any State in the Union of India; to thereby uphold secular democracy; to help secure fair and equal access to justice and protection to these vulnerable groups through effective provisions for investigation, prosecution and trial of offences under the Act; to provide for restorative relief and reparation, including rehabilitation and compensation to all persons affected by communal and targeted violence; and for matters connected herewith and incidental thereto

So what does minority mean in context of this bill
“group” means a religious or linguistic minority, in any State in the Union of India, or Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes within the meaning of clauses (24) and (25) of Article 366 of the Constitution of India;
Well even Hindus are a religious and linguistic minority in some states for e.g hate incident against people from UP and Bihar will be covered under this bill even though they can be Hindu's in this case.

Has anyone read the context of the bill...I bet even the thread starter didn't.Here's the bill propossal

After being actively following Indian Politics for the last 4 months....The story goes something like this :

Guy 1 - Dude,I'm not sure what this Congress government is doing and all these corruption charges,scandals are ruining our country and it's economy :confused:

Guy 2 - Yeah! We need to throw Congress out.
Guy 1 - So who should we bring in next ?
Guy 2 - BJP!
Guy 1 - I'm not sure about those guys.....there record isn't that great too!
Guy 2 - Dude! who cares about it....BJP is anti-congress that's all what matters.:
Guy 1 - :woot: :confused:
Guy 1 - That won't solve our problem's and what if they fail to deliver ?
Guy 2 - Then we will politically lynch BJP like we have been lynching congress.
Guy 1 - wt*!..... is this some kind of retarded game?
Guy 2 - Nah! It's called Indian politics.

How can you make a laughing matter of such an issue.
Today we are on the path to be declared an islamic republic and you are laughing,,.

Divided by Yadavs going to Samajwadi Party and Dalits going to Bahujan Samaj Party.
Jats further going to Rashtriya Lok Dal.
Thats why we say there is a muslims votebank which votes together unlike hindus.

Now thats their fault that they vote in a group.

@Topic: What does the bill say if the violence is started by minority groups

@Topic: What does the bill say if the violence is started by minority groups

Then it will be asked weather the minority group will vote for CONgress or not & then the desired course of action will be taken :rofl::rofl:

Today we are on the path to be declared an islamic republic
Holy Usain Bolt! Let's run bro...they are coming....Bhag Anish Bhag ( Bhag Bose DK playing in the background)
troll_run.gif

yes our history text books are filled with congress propoganda our children are being wrongly thaught to idolise *** holes like nehru and gandhi

Oye yaar both Gandhi and Nehru were your Nation's Founding Fathers....surely calling them that isn't the right thing to do even if one disagrees with them !

Holy Usain Bolt! Let's run bro...they are coming....Bhag Anish Bhag ( Bhag Bose DK playing in the background)
troll_run.gif

Hahahaha
Congress has itself admitted to playing communal politics.
Look at ground realities.
Kerala- SIMI,LeT and limited Al Qaeda activities are in the open
Andhra- In Hyderbad congress banned Ram Navmi when MIM ally asked them to do so.
West Bengal- forced local cops to not file chargeshert against TMC ally MO Nurul Islam
It promised reservations to muslims in UP.
Sonia Gandhi cried when Indian Mujahideen terrorists were killed by Delhi Police.
It scrapped POTA in 2004 for terror appeasement.

Want more proof congress is a muslim party in practice and spirit?

Oye yaar both Gandhi and Nehru were your Nation's Founding Fathers....surely calling them that isn't the right thing to do even if one disagrees with them !

Modern day Rahul baba Gandhi or Raul Vinci which is his real name is in every civics books and whole chapters are dedicated to him

If I did'nt know better.. some members on the thread are close to declaring Indian Muslims as jews and possibly promote gassing them considering the angst they show against their fellow Muslim Indians.

Sometimes I wonder if I really live in the same country as other Indians posting here. Hindus playing victim is actually the same as Germans playing victims and blaming their anguish on Jews. Minorities are always the easiest targets to lay blame on. The fact that even educated, rational Indians do this is a testament to failure of our society to emerge from adolescence.

Are minorities given privileges in India? Sure, in the constitution they definitely are. But we don't live in the constitution - we live in the cities, towns and villages of India where people still view each other from points of view of linguistic, ethnic and caste identity. And there is rampant discrimination.

Yes, there definitely is discrimination against Indian Muslims in particular - not in the private sector or even in the public sector as such but in society in general.

And those praising Narendra Modi - the guy was either directly responsible for killing Indian citizens who happened to be Muslims or perhaps he turned a blind eye - but Muslims were massacred in India. In the freaking 21st century. What was the fault of the women and children who died? Yes, Hindus were burnt in that Godhra train but was killing more innocents the answer to that problem?

Even the heroes you quoted - Bhagat Singh, Azad, Rajguru - they fought for India - they died for India. Not for Hindus or Hindustan. I really like India - it is just the Indians that I have a problem with.

If I did'nt know better.. some members on the thread are close to declaring Indian Muslims as jews and possibly promote gassing them considering the angst they show against their fellow Muslim Indians.

India is a ticking time bomb, history will repeat itself, another partition will definitely happen.

Sometimes I wonder if I really live in the same country as other Indians posting here. Hindus playing victim is actually the same as Germans playing victims and blaming their anguish on Jews. Minorities are always the easiest targets to lay blame on. The fact that even educated, rational Indians do this is a testament to failure of our society to emerge from adolescence.

Are minorities given privileges in India? Sure, in the constitution they definitely are. But we don't live in the constitution - we live in the cities, towns and villages of India where people still view each other from points of view of linguistic, ethnic and caste identity. And there is rampant discrimination.

Yes, there definitely is discrimination against Indian Muslims in particular - not in the private sector or even in the public sector as such but in society in general.

And those praising Narendra Modi - the guy was either directly responsible for killing Indian citizens who happened to be Muslims or perhaps he turned a blind eye - but Muslims were massacred in India. In the freaking 21st century. What was the fault of the women and children who died? Yes, Hindus were burnt in that Godhra train but was killing more innocents the answer to that problem?

Even the heroes you quoted - Bhagat Singh, Azad, Rajguru - they fought for India - they died for India. Not for Hindus or Hindustan. I really like India - it is just the Indians that I have a problem with.
Agree but don't let these religious nutcases influence your opinion.

@Religious bigots who are posting in this thread

Kindly stop this obsession with religion, if all our country men start behaving like you India will end up as another Pakistan.

NDA/BJP will not be coming into power in 2014, CONgress/UPA or third front will come to power. Indians have not learnt from history.

Chicken biryani, cow, goat, tv set, 100 rupees in exchange for votes for the down and out Indians, they are in such a pathetic state, they will sell their vote for a cheap price for short term gain, long term is not even on their radar.

Rahul Gandhi will probably be pm one day if India exists.

Another BS thread which brings religion in.... LOOSERS GET A LIFE or just go back to your backward villages

To all pseudo seculars look at the links i hve posted.

How on earth can you call congress a "secular" party now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom