What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for the reasons you are ascribing.

It's clear you are trolling now. What part of Athens is in Greece, and Greece is in Europe is difficult to understand? Do you have mental problems or are you just trolling?

No-it is the fact that you are not clearly communicating what you want to. You are in Beverly Hills. Your kin (father, mother, aunt & chihuaua ) therefore are in beverly hills. Now look at a map- athens is in GREECE and GREECE is in EUROPE. So how did your kin invent democracy in GREECE from BEVERLY HILLS? It's a simple question. Can you answer it straight horsey?

LMFAO! It's like the only one, and you guys KEEP repeating it. IS that it? Inventing the understanding that zero is a number? Can you list more than 10 notable inventions?

1- The wheel was invented by central Asian tribes or somewhere near in the middle east , not Europe

2- horsebackriding was an idea from the same place

3- Beer ,

4- Wine

5- Christianity

6- Archery

7- Mobile towers , was an invention of Persians

8- Chess

9- Backgammon

10- Cards

though no one can say for sure , if it was an indian or not

Heyyy come on nowwww!!! We've been doing all kinds of cool things with before anyone else:

India
The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India, where, by the 9th century CE, practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[14][15] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th–2nd century BCE) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[16][17] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.
In 498 AD, Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata stated that "sthānāt sthānaṁ daśaguņaṁ syāt"[18] i.e. "from place to place each is ten times the preceding,"[18][19] which is the origin of the modern decimal-based place value notation.[20][21]
The oldest known text to use a decimal place-value system, including a zero, is the Jain text from India entitled the Lokavibhâga, dated 458 CE, where shunya ("void" or "empty") was employed for this purpose.[22] The first known use of special glyphs for the decimal digits that includes the indubitable appearance of a symbol for the digit zero, a small circle, appears on a stone inscription found at the Chaturbhuja Temple at Gwalior in India, dated 876 CE.[23][24] There are many documents on copper plates, with the same small o in them, dated back as far as the sixth century CE, but their authenticity may be doubted.[13]
Rules of Brahmagupta
The rules governing the use of zero appeared for the first time in Brahmagupta's book Brahmasputha Siddhanta (The Opening of the Universe),[25] written in 628 CE. Here Brahmagupta considers not only zero, but negative numbers, and the algebraic rules for the elementary operations of arithmetic with such numbers. In some instances, his rules differ from the modern standard. Here are the rules of Brahmagupta:[25]
The sum of zero and a negative number is negative.
The sum of zero and a positive number is positive.
The sum of zero and zero is zero.
The sum of a positive and a negative is their difference; or, if their absolute values are equal, zero.
A positive or negative number when divided by zero is a fraction with the zero as denominator.
Zero divided by a negative or positive number is either zero or is expressed as a fraction with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator.
Zero divided by zero is zero.
In saying zero divided by zero is zero, Brahmagupta differs from the modern position. Mathematicians normally do not assign a value to this, whereas computers and calculators sometimes assign NaN, which means "not a number." Moreover, non-zero positive or negative numbers when divided by zero are either assigned no value, or a value of unsigned infinity, positive infinity, or negative infinity.

Heyyy come on nowwww!!! We've been doing all kinds of cool things with before anyone else:

India
The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India, where, by the 9th century CE, practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[14][15] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th–2nd century BCE) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[16][17] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.
In 498 AD, Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata stated that "sthānāt sthānaṁ daśaguņaṁ syāt"[18] i.e. "from place to place each is ten times the preceding,"[18][19] which is the origin of the modern decimal-based place value notation.[20][21]
The oldest known text to use a decimal place-value system, including a zero, is the Jain text from India entitled the Lokavibhâga, dated 458 CE, where shunya ("void" or "empty") was employed for this purpose.[22] The first known use of special glyphs for the decimal digits that includes the indubitable appearance of a symbol for the digit zero, a small circle, appears on a stone inscription found at the Chaturbhuja Temple at Gwalior in India, dated 876 CE.[23][24] There are many documents on copper plates, with the same small o in them, dated back as far as the sixth century CE, but their authenticity may be doubted.[13]
Rules of Brahmagupta
The rules governing the use of zero appeared for the first time in Brahmagupta's book Brahmasputha Siddhanta (The Opening of the Universe),[25] written in 628 CE. Here Brahmagupta considers not only zero, but negative numbers, and the algebraic rules for the elementary operations of arithmetic with such numbers. In some instances, his rules differ from the modern standard. Here are the rules of Brahmagupta:[25]
The sum of zero and a negative number is negative.
The sum of zero and a positive number is positive.
The sum of zero and zero is zero.
The sum of a positive and a negative is their difference; or, if their absolute values are equal, zero.
A positive or negative number when divided by zero is a fraction with the zero as denominator.
Zero divided by a negative or positive number is either zero or is expressed as a fraction with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator.
Zero divided by zero is zero.
In saying zero divided by zero is zero, Brahmagupta differs from the modern position. Mathematicians normally do not assign a value to this, whereas computers and calculators sometimes assign NaN, which means "not a number." Moreover, non-zero positive or negative numbers when divided by zero are either assigned no value, or a value of unsigned infinity, positive infinity, or negative infinity.

i'm saying its origins are vague , it could be indian , it could not , but it's certainly not Arabic

i'm saying its origins are vague , it could be indian , it could not , but it's certainly not Arabic

Well I was talking about it being used as a number. I guess as a 'placeholder' below one, some other cultures may have used. I don't know, I won't be surprised.

No-it is the fact that you are not clearly communicating what you want to. You are in Beverly Hills. Your kin (father, mother, aunt & chihuaua ) therefore are in beverly hills. Now look at a map- athens is in GREECE and GREECE is in EUROPE. So how did your kin invent democracy in GREECE from BEVERLY HILLS? It's a simple question. Can you answer it straight horsey?

MY people. What do you think that means? Beverly Hillsians? No Europeans/Whites. What do you think "European kin" means?

1- The wheel was invented by central Asian tribes or somewhere near in the middle east , not Europe

2- horsebackriding was an idea from the same place

3- Beer ,

4- Wine

5- Christianity

6- Archery

7- Mobile towers , was an invention of Persians

8- Chess

9- Backgammon

10- Cards

Be careful...Dont list out too many of your contributions or the whites are surely going to claim ancient Persia as theirs just as they have done for Greece. Pls dont ask what link ancient Greece had with cave dwelling, skin wearing barbarians further west when its geographical and intellectual links always lay with the near East. Greek civilization has now truly and squarely been hijacked by the residents of Beverly Hills, USA.

^^ wow , I think it's unfair to bully people by their ip and location , if he's a white supremacist , then let him be , this forum wipes away people like that like a Bangladeshi landslide

Be careful...Dont list out too many of your contributions or the whites are surely going to claim ancient Persia as theirs just as they have done for Greece. Pls dont ask what link ancient Greece had with cave dwelling, skin wearing barbarians further west when its geographical and intellectual links always lay with the near East. Greek civilization has now truly and squarely been hijacked by the residents of Beverly Hills, USA.

You are trying to reason with an idiot whose ancestors burnt Galelio alive just for saying that earth is spherical in shape...LMAO! It is hard to actually do it.

MY people. What do you think that means? Beverly Hillsians? No Europeans/Whites. What do you think "European kin" means?

Look, either you are from Beverly Hills and all your kin are beverly hillbillies- or else you are not. But judging by the sternness with which you are defending your claim of 'European Kin'- I'm quite convinced that you're not from BH at all. You must be a Greek from Athens pretending to be from Beverly Hills- SPEAK THE TRUTH HORSE-ISN'T ThAT THE CASE? And WHY THIS DECEPTION THEN.

Obviously that's how you miraculously get these 'european kin' that 'invented democracy'

i'm sure not in the near future , whites won't count in Persians , Ahmadinejad has taken such a massive dump on iran that it takes decades...

Liar.

Evidence of wheeled vehicles appears from the mid-4th millennium BC, near-simultaneously in Mesopotamia, Indus Valley(Moenjodaro), the Northern Caucasus (Maykop culture) and Central Europe, so that the question of which culture originally invented the wheeled vehicle remains unresolved and under debate. The world's oldest wooden wheel, dating from 5,250 ± 100 BP as part of Globular Amphore Culture, was discovered by Slovenian archeologists in 2002.

The earliest well-dated depiction of a wheeled vehicle (here a wagon—four wheels, two axles), is on the Bronocice pot, a c. 3500 – 3350 BC clay pot excavated in a Funnelbeaker culture settlement in southern Poland.

The wheeled vehicle spread from the area of its first occurrence (Mesopotamia, Caucasus, Balkans, Central Europe) across Eurasia, reaching the Indus Valley by the 3rd millennium BC. During the 2nd millennium BC, the spoke-wheeled chariot spread at an increased pace, reaching both China and Scandinavia by 1200 BC.

So basically, the earliest known wheels were found in Europe.

horsebackriding was an idea from the same place

Again, misleading.

A number of hypotheses exist on many of the key issues regarding the domestication of the horse. Although horses appeared in Paleolithic cave art as early as 30,000 BCE, these were truly wild horses and were probably hunted for meat. How and when horses became domesticated is disputed. The clearest evidence of early use of the horse as a means of transport is from chariot burials dated c. 2000 BCE. However, an increasing amount of evidence supports the hypothesis that horses were domesticated in the Eurasian Steppes (Dereivka centered in Ukraine) approximately 4000-3500 BCE. Recent discoveries on Botai culture suggest that Botai culture settlements in the Akmola Province of Kazakhstan are the location of the earliest domestication of the horse.

So, an "increasing amount of evidence" says it happened in modern-day Ukraine, but there is no consensus. Again, stop lying.

Wine has a rich history dating back thousands of years, with the earliest known production occurring around 6000 BC in Georgia. It first appeared in the Balkans about 4500 BC and was very common in ancient Greece, Thrace and Rome. Wine has also played an important role in religion throughout history. The Greek god Dionysus and the Roman equivalent, Bacchus, represented wine. The drink is also used in Christian Eucharist ceremonies and the Jewish Kiddush.

Not a very impressive "technological" advancement (if it even is one!), but again, who knows if they were White/European? The historians don't, and nor do you.

Christianity - All I can say is... lol

Archery? Where is your source?

I don't know what you mean by "mobile towers"? Explain?

LASTLY,

1: I was asking Indians to mention their amazing and notable inventions. Almost NONE of these are Indian in origin, and many are White/European

2: Why are they all ancient? What? You couldn't find any newer and more difficult innovations to ascribe to non-Whites?

3: Why are they all so un-sophisticated? Not to mention that many of them were built by Europeans, but seriously, Christianity? Cards? Archery? What benefits have they provided to Humanity? I see the computer or chemotherapy or the automobile or the aeroplane and I say praise the White race!

You are trying to reason with an idiot whose ancestors burnt Galelio alive just for saying that earth is spherical in shape...LMAO! It is hard to actually do it.

My ancestors also built almost every single modern convenience around you dumb simian.

Greece was always of White European descent. Shut up and deal with it jealous Hindu.

Look, either you are from Beverly Hills and all your kin are beverly hillbillies- or else you are not. But judging by the sternness with which you are defending your claim of 'European Kin'- I'm quite convinced that you're not from BH at all. You must be a Greek from Athens pretending to be from Beverly Hills- SPEAK THE TRUTH HORSE-ISN'T ThAT THE CASE? And WHY THIS DECEPTION THEN.

Obviously that's how you miraculously get these 'european kin' that 'invented democracy'

Beverly Hills is a tiny town turd-face. Maybe if you poop-flinging cavemen understood basic geography, you would know that there is no such thing as a Beverly Hills race... But there is such thing as a White race or European people.

You are trying to play a game of lame-logic that drives around the central issue. My race invented Democracy, and none of you third world people can deny that.

Winds changed long time ago.

Time for reality check ...
Go check how many people from your superior race are working to Asian companies like .... Huawei, Lenovo, Tata, infosis, Samsung, Honda, Toyota, TCS etc etc. ..... Also check how many of so called white companies run by infirior races

I just want to know - how many white servants you have? In your dream? Or how many white servants you wish to have by 2030?

Liar.

Again, misleading.

So, an "increasing amount of evidence" says it happened in modern-day Ukraine, but there is no consensus. Again, stop lying.

Not a very impressive "technological" advancement (if it even is one!), but again, who knows if they were White/European? The historians don't, and nor do you.

LASTLY,

1: I was asking Indians to mention their amazing and notable inventions. Almost NONE of these are Indian in origin, and many are White/European

2: Why are they all ancient? What? You couldn't find any newer and more difficult innovations to ascribe to non-Whites?

3: Why are they all so un-sophisticated? Not to mention that many of them were built by Europeans, but seriously, Christianity? Cards? Archery? What benefits have they provided to Humanity? I see the computer or chemotherapy or the automobile or the aeroplane and I say praise the White race!

My ancestors also built almost every single modern convenience around you dumb simian.

Greece was always of White European descent. Shut up and deal with it jealous Hindu.

1- Ok

2- Some modern technologies can be traced back to non-whites to , the Pentium and hyper threading technology were inventions of non-white employees of intel

3- Well , European golden age is long over , if they are functioning now it's because of USA , not chemotherapy

Liar.

Again, misleading.

LASTLY,

Beverly Hills is a tiny town turd-face. Maybe if you poop-flinging cavemen understood basic geography, you would know that their is no such thing as a Beverly Hills race... But there is such thing as a White race or European people.

You are trying to play a game of lame-logic that drives around the central issue. My race invented Democracy, and none of you thrid world people can deny that.

Congratulations on derailing the thread...so Buzz off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom