What's new

CM Aslam Raisani appearing drunk during speech

I hate him very much
but this was from 14th aug 2009 and he was sick after that he was reffered to c.m.h and then to islamabad for treatment.

He could be sick....How can you say he is surely drunk....

wel if not drunk than either high .. please watch the video first. These guys if having a little flue sir its more than enough of a reason to probably fly to uk to get it checked having so much money and power!

Its us who is responsible for all this **** leadership, by the way in balochistan its tribe which is the power and no one can jerk off Nawabs from the leadership, these AWAM are no more then catles, they don't have brains, they were, they are and will always remain slaves.

KHUDA NAY KABHI US QAUM KI HALAT NAHI BADLI
NA HO EHSAS JIS KO APNI HALAT KHUD BADALNAY KA

Its us who is responsible for all this **** leadership, by the way in balochistan its tribe which is the power and no one can jerk off Nawabs from the leadership, these AWAM are no more then catles, they don't have brains, they were, they are and will always remain slaves.

KHUDA NAY KABHI US QAUM KI HALAT NAHI BADLI
NA HO EHSAS JIS KO APNI HALAT KHUD BADALNAY KA

This is called plain self-righteousness and arrogance. Who are you to demonize everyday Pakistanis, sitting on your couch? You're better than them? I'd bet my money on trusting them, not urban yuppies with big keyboards and little rational thought to boast for.

There is a difference between drinking and getting drunk. Consuming alcohol on duty is indeed quite dishonorable.

There is a difference between drinking and getting drunk. Consuming alcohol on duty is indeed quite dishonorable.

Dishonourable is a small word, it's criminal to drink or be drunk when you're working. Sadly, we have a very, very long history of drunk local to provincial to national leaders when they should have been agile and serving the public.

This NRO democracy is the biggest disaster to have struck Pakistan... and its not going to last long ... but her repurcussions will be felt long afterwards.

Whatever the case might be, drunk or on weed. It is his personal issue and we have no right to comment on it. HOWEVER, he is INCOMPETENT by in large. We need an effective leadership; alcoholic or non alcoholic should not be our concern.
Not true - He can drink whatever he wants at his home at night or during weekends but drinking before giving speech or performing an official duty is absolutely wrong.It's like President Obama coming in drunk state to Middle East Peace Talks to Nuclear Summit or UN Secretary General giving speech at UN and he is drunk!

How come posting the actual video of zardari as a president of Pakistan drinking alcohol is off-topic? when the topic at hand aims at the discussion of one politician getting drunk & addressing the public..........:undecided:

This is what is called a severe hang-over from binging on alcohol a night before. Presently his head is spinning, speech is in coherent and even a small thump sounds like a large boom!

AND he is the CM of the most important province of Pakistan. Well done Zardari and Gillani, no wonder Baluchistan is a mess!!

what happen to u yar i seen this video on tv n this happen b/c of hot weather....i mean sunstrok or what they say

Not true - He can drink whatever he wants at his home at night or during weekends but drinking before giving speech or performing an official duty is absolutely wrong.It's like President Obama coming in drunk state to Middle East Peace Talks to Nuclear Summit or UN Secretary General giving speech at UN and he is drunk!

I stated an effective leadership. So, I guess effective leadership will not get drunk before the speech. I should have wrote that in my earlier post. No sane man would get drunk before the speech.

ive seen him with my own eyes enjoying a cold glass of scotch....he never really hid his love for booze

though it seems he is of double standards

appearing before people in drunken inebriated state is not a good way to win credibility or inspire any awe

Back
Top Bottom