What's new

CM Aslam Raisani appearing drunk during speech

Common guys, thori pee li to kya hua ..what's the big deal!

Dil to Dil hota hai, ghareeb admi ka ho ya minister ka : Raisani:D

I think we should be thankful to him for drinking before speech, he gave us the opportunity to bash him nicely!! :D

there's nothing wrong (in my mind) if he drinks or not. It's none of our business what somebody else does

but as the CHIEF MINISTER of a province, proper decor and appearance would be in order! He clearly is having ''difficult'' time at the podium! LoL.

are Baluch kind of like some tribal Pukhtuns i.e. do they smoke hashish/charas?

This is called plain self-righteousness and arrogance. Who are you to demonize everyday Pakistanis, sitting on your couch? You're better than them? I'd bet my money on trusting them, not urban yuppies with big keyboards and little rational thought to boast for.

its called balant truth and its true these ppl would remain oppressed yet they would do nothing to counter it because they are to afraid to speak up tp their rights i dont need to remind u how schools are taken by the nawab with force to be made into stable or ranch etc its the flagrant voilation to there rights but i dont see any any ppl standing up to them and fight for their right :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom