What's new

CIVIL WAR HAS STARTED AGAIN !

Those pictures above seem to show the hartal was quite strong.

This is when Jamat was in 2nd gear with none of their leaders being executed or them being banned.

I wonder what happens when they go to 3rd, 4th and 5th gear.

I wonder what the army is thinking.

No, we India have never given war criminals shelter. If these war criminals (raazaakars) live in India, they do so without the knowledge of the Govt of India by illegally entering the country. I have heard many of the raazaakars (who have ancestral connections to UP/Bihar), still have family friends in UP/Bihar and use these friends to get into India illegally and live here when they were chased out of Bangladesh in huge numbers right after the 1971 war by ethnic Bengalis in Bangladesh.

They are a very weird case, Bangladeshi Bengalis dont want these raazaakars because they commited crimes against the local population so they chased them out, while Pakistan used them in 1971 but does not want to give them visas anymore because they would add to the Mohajir population in Karachi which would be a headache for Pakistanis. So many of these criminals live in India now illegally, which is a very sad situation for us Indians because we dont want them either but nothing we can do.

Are they really bengali ppl. May be they r bihari. Whom first fled here done war against us with that time rulers. Many bihari ppl r still in our country by doing crime against us. We couldnt do anything to them. And they still think they belong to pak.
But pak would never take them.

VNC yesterday and today.....................

563282_538718182825665_86044153_n.jpg

More teachers than students :lol: ...

So amadder shomoy now doing this. They going to schools before and after of hartals. They r working in favor of hartals,what a shame.
And great Photoshop.

vikarunnesa's principal is a very close friend of sheikh hasina. It is a political post.

There was no activists on street , still Motijheel looked like this, even after 2 pm

11090_538656672831816_921458699_n.jpg

Cute Babies

557879_538662229497927_1064812153_n.jpg

:lol:their parents must really hate them. You either have to be a really big dumbass, a hardcore blind bal supporter or hate your kids to send your kids to school during a hartal in these times :rofl:

I don't know any people without some hardcore political affiliation who would support a strike or a hartal.People don't go out because they are scared not because they support the strikers!But I have to say BNP has been extremely patient this 5yrs.Not many hartals that I can recall!Obviously no where close to BAL's lagatar legacy!

:bunny:'dont ever hate your enemy, it clowds your judgement'

C'mon dude(or dudess) you live in Canada.WTF is 'CLOWD'??

I don't know any people without some hardcore political affiliation who would support a strike or a hartal.People don't go out because they are scared not because they support the strikers!But I have to say BNP has been extremely patient this 5yrs.Not many hartals that I can recall!Obviously no where close to BAL's lagatar legacy!

I dont understand Common people.. They hate srike/Hartal... Now BNP avoided hartal, they have started to call BNP back-boneless....

lol a fish and rice eater talking about war.
That's an insult of sheer magnitude to our people. U claim to be the flag bearer of Islam but behave like this? Apologize for being such reckless, will ya? BTW, what's wrong with rice and fish eating? Japanese eat fish and rice too but can U make similar comment against them? Now coming back to the topic, those posters that doubted on JI/Islamic minded people's resolve, need to know that the most respected Pir/Moulana of QOUMY Madrassa has woke up and entire Alim'c community has started to roar. Apparently many of the commie-rats that have been frothing against JI leaders, has started to flee away. The following links are the proof..

1. ????? ????? ???? ??????? ????? ?????? ??? : ?????????????? ??????? ???? ????????? ???????? ????????

2. ????????? ????????????? ????????? ??????? ????? : ?????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ?????

3.??????????? ???? ????? ????? ??? : ??????? ? ????????? ???? ????? ?????

I dont understand Common people.. They hate srike/Hartal... Now BNP avoided hartal, they call BNP back-boneless....

When we adopt democracy from the west it is natural that we will adopt the negatives of it and leave out the positives.As only disease is infectious,good health is not!-Promoth Choudhury.

People do not actually understand what they mean when they say they want Gonotontro.A healthy democracy is one where there are fewer reasons for strikes and boycotts.Strikes and boycotts are the ultimate weapon of protest.But it has become so main stream in BD that we actually do not understand it's value.We are used to having a parliament that 'functions' without an oppsition. In BD if you can call for a strike and shut down the country your powerfull,if you can't you are weak.We look for a 'powerful' party whereas we should be looking for a 'good' party that shows less of its power and does more work!

your cousin went to school, but 99 other students didnt....

559869_412556892171784_1707304472_n.jpg

Though parties call for full day hartal, almost all ends around 12 pm......

and please stop quoting bdnews, kaler kontho, prothom alo... they are all anti shibir... they lack credibility when they report about Jamat...

best thing to do --- read all side and get a holistic picture.......

1. Those pictures aren't authentic.

2. :lol:

3. These newspapers have 80% share of newspaper market. :D The shibir papers don't have credibility.

Back
Top Bottom