What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Is this the general level of ignorance that prevails in India?

Read the statement complete, Don't use 1 line. Small part of India supported LTTE, and INDIA got the reward of Assassination of Our PM.

Now All problems are Solved more or less. Live Life Ahead. I personally Like Sri lanka :cheers:

Its a fact that India never supported Prabhakaran's LTTE ...the other Tamil Groups which had India's support for equal rights for Tamils -- Like TELO etc were attacked and most of their leaders killed by LTTE ....they only survive as political entities , today.

If you are asking seriously then let me tell you, atleast 50% of Indians dont even know what the hell LTTE stands for. and out of the rest, 50% know it because of the involvement in Rajiv Gandhi's assassination.

Read the statement complete, Don't use 1 line. Small part of India supported LTTE, and INDIA got the reward of Assassination of Our PM.

Now All problems are Solved more or less. Live Life Ahead. I personally Like Sri lanka :cheers:

Which I agree was the stupidest idea on our part. Never mix emotions with business.

Its a fact that India never supported Prabhakaran's LTTE ...the other Tamil Groups which had India's support for equal rights for Tamils -- Like TELO etc were attacked and most of their leaders killed by LTTE ....they only survive as political entities , today.

LTTE killed our PM. what more need to say ?? LTTE is of no importance today. 1% is not referendum. If that is true then many countries are part of India. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

:laugh: :pop:

:welcome: to :pdf:

This is only Place in world, where India's Friends will be fabricated as Enemy :pop:

Unbelievable, did you guys ever bother to check the "DATE" of this so-called Chinese think tank article? TWO YEARS old so-called news.
Its being posted by a Pakistani member, get it? :lol:

like adding oil to a small fire to make it big....

A pakistani member created this post to see indians and chinese fight each other...

Hey, "samv" and "chinese dragon".. WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS DISAPPEARED.. WE MISS YOU A LOT MAN..!!

hey friends im new to PDF, after joining in PDF i got to knw that india is enemy for china,but before that i liked chinese culture, growth ,movies so n so. this kinda threads will spread hatred feelings.i knw dat pak and india have issues. dont make stupid threads. china have no rights to talk abt division of india.

Hey, CardSharp!

What's a nice guy like you doing in a thread like this?:)

That will take a very long time indeed.

And if it does happen, it will be a very "Chinese" democracy, to the point where you might not even be able to call it a democracy.

Hong Kong for instance, has multiparty elections... but cannot be called a democracy (we don't elect our leaders). Singapore is classified as a "hybrid", with elements of both authoritarianism and democracy.

I have begun to believe with increasing conviction that people to people exchanges would be nice. We have a dirty, messy country; the important thing is that we are free, we own it, anybody throwing his or her weight around is likely to face the consequences. Earlier, this would happen long after the perpetration; now, the gap is getting narrower.

The point is that we have in my present base, Kolkata, which I return to periodically, there are a number of Chinese students and businessmen (not our ethnic Chinese citizens, who have a locality to themselves). It is nice to see their reactions as they get used to India and to living in India.

In the same way, we have Indians in China who are thrilled with most aspects of China's society, but dismayed about the lack of freedom. You may wonder how and in what way visitors are affected. I would have to open a new forum for that. Let it suffice to say that there are stresses.

I have the examples of other visitors, this time from the sub-continent, to think about and to share.

But these are developments that are not possible for individual citizens to influence; they have to be left to occur as the interplay of the bureaucracies responsible make them possible.

Singapore has more executions per capita than China and the longest serving political prisoners in the world. I'm actually scared of going to Singapore because of how easy it is to get the death penalty, or whipped, or thrown in prison there.

Back
Top Bottom