What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

In fact, no renaming is needed, as the name has never been SCS to the Chinese. As you guys (and many others) are brainwashed by western media never know that the Chinese never call that sea as SCS as the westerners. Rather they call it "South Sea" (南海).

The Chinese are not as reckless as your Indians (or your former colonial masters).

Are you for real. Do you have any Idea How the name Indian Ocean came about? Read up before making grand statements which sound more like grand farts.

It was only after the whole world started calling it Indian Ocean that we also used that term. And that name has been there for Millennia.

'Indian' ocean is our backyard, we do what we want, when we want. India can keep crying. We have control of Gwadar port in Pakistan, next will be Hambantota port in Sri Lanka, we will get Bangaldesh port and we have access to Mysnmar ports. You can clearly see a string of pearls being established, little by little, give 10 more years and the picture will be alot more clearer.

We have India cornered from all sides, get used to it. Just like South Africa treated India like dirt, we will, can and have sent our Navy to 'Indian' ocean to keep our friends and allies protected from Indian bullying.

Very noble of you. Charity begins at home though. Would be nice if you could protect yourselves from American forays into your airspace where they kill your pilot in your own territory and you send them back home to USA. Indian Ocean doesn't belong to India, just as the South China Sea does not belong to China. You can have your string of pearls, we consider it an albatross around your neck - not a pearl necklace.

We own India. We massacred them in war. Now we are patrolling in their backyard building ports, bases and alliances with their neighbours.

...and then (when the Indians came) we ran back with our tails between our legs.

And again when the time of need will come for our allies (PA et. al) we will do the same - run away with our tail between our legs or we will do a no show (like 1971). Hail China :china: :omghaha:

The Chinese are not as reckless as your Indians (or your former colonial masters).

Thank you for admitting that ;)

Some Chinese certainly aren't reckless as Indians (or your former colonial tormentors during century of humiliation), no wonder your ilk whine about retarded insecure proposals to change the name of Indian Ocean and annexing Mongolia, Vietnam and Korea like in the below thread.

China always has Mongolia

He seems to be a false flagger...:unsure:

Some of the chinese are like this they don't think or read replies while posting, all they do is insults. :cheers:

In fact, no renaming is needed, as the name has never been SCS to the Chinese. As you guys (and many others) are brainwashed by western media never know that the Chinese never call that sea as SCS as the westerners. Rather they call it "South Sea" (南海).

You know what the latest news is "http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/04/04/chinese-private-military-contractors-carry/"

Chinese proudly say we are against meddling in other countries internal matters, reality is the above link.

This is what is called recklessness and duplicity and a U turn.

We own India. We massacred them in war. Now we are patrolling in their backyard building ports, bases and alliances with their neighbours.

believe me guys 90 percent of china flag bearers are pakistanis on pdf.The onnly 10 percent are those who reside in US or some western country.chinese are very poor at english;they cant have a discussion in english on an intl forum.(barring non residential chinese).

China has missile firing submarines.
India has missile firing pontoons...
There is the difference.

China has missile firing submarines.
India has missile firing pontoons...
There is the difference.

How is this any significance from the point of a conventional clash between the two navies ?

Chinese SLBMs are strategic significance.

believe me guys 90 percent of china flag bearers are pakistanis on pdf.The onnly 10 percent are those who reside in US or some western country.chinese are very poor at english;they cant have a discussion in english on an intl forum.(barring non residential chinese).

None of these are Chinese.All are Pakistanis and that too from Pakistan. In Europe,US and other Western countries, Chinese and Pakistanis are friends with Indians. I have Pakistani friends here. We a group of Chinese and Indian friends regularly play soccer. Even if we discuss on things, it's very normal and there's no hatred. So whatever we see in these forums are not actually authentic. These hate mongers are very few in numbers. Since personally I have been mixing with Chinese and Pakistanis, I know the reality.

Neither india nor china can afford to have a war with each other.there is no question about that.
I have a question for members who are familiar with the history of relations of indo china.what is it that is stopping us from becoming close to china?just some differences of border sharing?I strongly feel it is in our best interest to reconcile with china.that way we can rule entire asia together if not the world.

How is this any significance from the point of a conventional clash between the two navies ?

Chinese SLBMs are strategic significance.

Chinese subs can sneak near india and fire cruise missiles with conventional warheads...
India has no such capability......

aka123
razpak fellow seems to be from US since he uses a lot of slang.Anyway i got ur point tht the majority who are posing as chinese or any other citizens are pakistanis in disguise.

Chinese subs can sneak near india and fire cruise missiles with conventional warheads...
India has no such capability......

Thats makes the whole difference here, the nearer they come to Indian waters, more likelyhood of being detected and eliminated by Indian navy.

If Chinese Sub launched cruise missile of the range of Tomahawk, that would be of significant threat.

aka123
razpak fellow seems to be from US since he uses a lot of slang.Anyway i got ur point tht the majority who are posing as chinese or any other citizens are pakistanis in disguise.

Who's Razpak now ? I don't see any Razpak or whatever here ? Anyways if Razpak or whoever it's doing that, In that case surely he belongs to either a religious fanatic group or he's doing time pass in internet. About 1 thing I am sure that Indians and Pakistanis hate each other the most online and not in the real world. The reason is we are very lazy and these bashing threads I think are a good (though waste) time pass and are very exciting as well. So people would rather spend more time behind a useless bashing thread rather than doing something productive.

Back
Top Bottom