What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

We own India. We massacred them in war. Now we are patrolling in their backyard building ports, bases and alliances with their neighbours.

Not%20that%20calm%20man.jpg

I will be Hongwu of India for this post,

Let IndoChina war start,

we will send 20 missiles loaded with nuclear weapons(two for one city) targeting top 10 cities of China. Thats it. world would be much happier place with peacful nations like Japan, vietnam, Philiphines and america.

We are screwing India like having sex with another man's wife in his own bed. We own India that's why we get so much respect in the international community whereas India gets treated as a colonial puppet and as a timid, weak and meek country. Just look how South Africa treated you at the BRICS summit, that sums up pointless China vs India comparisons.

We are screwing India like having sex with another man's wife in his own bed. We own India that's why we get so much respect in the international community whereas India gets treated as a colonial puppet and as a timid, weak and meek country. Just look how South Africa treated you at the BRICS summit, that sums up pointless China vs India comparisons.

Post reported for abusive Language,

(When there are no arguments left butt hurt trolls go for personal insults).

first establish control in your real backyard South China Sea, then dream about alien waters like Indian ocean.

China's ships routinely perform exercises and transits through the Indian Ocean, and China already has numerous permanent stations in the SCS already. Unlike "dreams" about the MCA, these do come to reality.

I think it's high time we sent our Poseidon P-8Is to clobber them! Here's how....

:cheers:

Over international waters? They will be themselves clobbered by PLANAF jets and the Indian Navy won't be very happy to meet Y-8Qs during the subsequent retaliation.

Similarly, the South China Sea is our backyard, we do what we want, when we want. The Hans can keep crying. :P

But India hasn't done anything in the South China Sea. When is not the question here; it's "if".

Last edited by a moderator:
So will be the PLAN fleet.

I guess it"ll be upto to the this cannon-fodder to claim those lands

P1-BI155_USCHIN_F_20120917174750.jpg

Which of course will be eliminated by Indian airforce and army stationed at Andaman and Nicobar Islands. :cool:

And finally comes the CCP-certified ESP capabilities :lol:

Indian mentality is that this group of civlian fishing trawlers is the PLAN fleet. That explains why their own development and Naval fleets are in such a pathetic state.

:lol:

Some midgets here are trying very hard to make their fairy tales come true.

That Chinese lizard will be dealt a blow that is for sure in IOR .

Last time I have checked Chinese pis$ed in their pants when an India ship was in SCS.

And yet no Chinese news ever reported that Indian ships were in the SCS. What's really pissing pants right now is India's hope of actually being enough of a threat to the Chinese. That's not happening anytime soon.

Over international waters? They will be themselves clobbered by PLANAF jets and the Indian Navy won't be very happy to meet Y-8Qs during the subsequent retaliation.
:omghaha: And how the dickens are your Y-8Qs gonna come here over the Indian Ocean? Do you in your Han wisdom even know the ranges of your aircraft? Mid air refueling you'll say! Really? How many of your untested toys are you gonna get out here all the way from Han Land? And your AC is a joke! You guys can't even land an aircraft on it as yet! And you call your floating museum an aircraft carrier!! :omghaha:

So just STFU and go get some fresh air to revive your withering brain cells! :cool:

Will not happen. Indian Fisherman will stay away from it as they will know of its presense long before they come anywhere close to it.

OT The Chinese seriously need to improve the stealth of their subs. Whats the point of having a sub which gets detected everytime it enters Indian Ocean. I mean better send a destroyer.

indian fishermen have tons of hungry mouths to feed. we will spare them for their living.

we are testing subs but they may not be the most advanced types nor all our missions are detected underwater. Some of the detections are on sea surface when we were not avoiding our exposure in international waters

I will be Hongwu of India for this post,

Let IndoChina war start,

we will send 20 missiles loaded with nuclear weapons(two for one city) targeting top 10 cities of China. Thats it. world would be much happier place with peacful nations like Japan, vietnam, Philiphines and america.

what a delusional cheerleader!
We will be here on earth and still exploring the universe into the next millenium

The world will be a better place without india ( freedom for women, kids, lower castes, Muslims and other religious and ethnic minorities); america ( freedom for the oppressed around the world); japan ( freedom for the millions of souls lost under the japanese brutalities in ww2); vietcongs and pinoys will be vassals serving for Greater China, hahaha!

indian fishermen have tons of hungry mouths to feed. we will spare them for their living.

we are testing subs but they may not be the most advanced types nor all our missions are detected underwater. Some of the detections are on sea surface when we were not avoiding our exposure in international waters

is that your excuse to being detected everytime you guys step inti IOR ??? Lawl :LOL:

I can imagine the alarms ringing every time chinese sub comes out of chinese territorial waters...:rofl:

If US send one Sub we will see a warning from... ministry of warnings.... lol....

how about renaming SCS into South east asian sea?

In fact, no renaming is needed, as the name has never been SCS to the Chinese. As you guys (and many others) are brainwashed by western media never know that the Chinese never call that sea as SCS as the westerners. Rather they call it "South Sea" (南海).

The Chinese are not as reckless as your Indians (or your former colonial masters).

In fact, no renaming is needed, as the name has never been SCS to the Chinese. As you guys (and many others) are brainwashed by western media never know that the Chinese never call that sea as SCS as the westerners. Rather they call it "South Sea" (南海).

The Chinese are not as reckless as your Indians (or your former colonial masters).

before saying western and master let me ask you some thing .why don't you have your original flag?

I see i understand one thing, this kinda behavior exists in Japanese.... you still got same symptoms even after so many years.... no problem ming... carry on with your ranting ... I might say my foot you and your country... i don't give $hit to your power etc... but i do have manners... our parents didn't teach like yours.... thank you...

How do you know that some detection happend on sea surface. Why not all or none. Looks like you get confidential reports from both PLAN (time when the sub surfaces) and IN (time of detection) and off course the USN (to confirm all this). Only someone with all this data can say what you are saying.

Seriously you really think people are so dumb.

Indian mentality is that this group of civlian fishing trawlers is the PLAN fleet.

Chinese mentality, not following the context .

In the event of naval war between India and China along Malacca straits or Indian Ocean, the PLAN will be incapable of achieving any goals to occupy Indian islands.

So only face-saving gesture left for the CPC would be to send in a fleet of cannon-fodder fishing vessels to provoke, just as in the case of Senkaku Islands dispute.

That explains why their own development and Naval fleets are in such a pathetic state.

Even in such a percived pathetic state Indian navy sends jitters in the CCP

In fact, Li added that Chinese
strategic policies "tend to be passive elsewhere unless it
concerns America, Taiwan, or the oil-producing countries."
Li also suggested that India is becoming a new concern for
China for various reasons including recent Indian offers to
help safeguard the Malacca Strait

Cable reference id: #06BANGKOK5705

And yet no Chinese news ever reported that Indian ships were in the SCS. What's really pissing pants right now is India's hope of actually being enough of a threat to the Chinese. That's not happening anytime soon.

Irrespective of India being a threat or not to China, it hasn't stopped China from
-assisting Pakistan in nuclear weapons and delivery systems.
-Delaying recognition of terror groups, against India, in UN.
-Whining about NSG waiver to India.
-Whining about India USA China trilateral dialogue.
-Whining about Quadrilateral Security Dialogue.
-Indian proposed Amendments to the United Nations Charter.

The list just goes, for nation like India not a probable threat to China, such insecurity in the CCP . Wonder how CCP beahes towards a real threat :)

Back
Top Bottom