What's new

Chinese navy to actively maintain peace and stability of Indian Ocean

haha caught you, false flag cheerleader :lol:

Even indian generals say the Indian military is no match for the PLA. Heck, Indian military is like target practise for the PLA. Are you serious bro, do you know who the f**k your dealing with.

That we will worry about. We are not seeking AID from u nor US nor anybody.

Tell that to the Brits, they are sick and tired giving your regime aid year after year. Your entire country is basically run from foreign aid. Britain still has to take care of India like a little toddler by feeding you and giving you money. India is still living off the British mommy.

Tell that to the Brits, they are sick and tired giving your regime aid year after year. Your entire country is basically run from foreign aid. Britain still has to take care of India like a little toddler by feeding you and giving you money. India is still living off the British mommy.

well, God bless the queen to the Indians. they would have been better off under the British. At least they can really boast about really build a plane that is useful.

well, God bless the queen to the Indians. they would have been better off under the British. At least they can really boast about really build a plane that is useful.

Err... Which one? Queen Elizabeth II or Queen Sonia Gandhi the FIRST. LOLOL...

Kid, glad u woke up from sleep :D

Now Come back to reality :)

Sorry CCp wont allow u !!!

And u would have better under the Japanese.... :D

And u would have better under the Japanese.... :D

Taiwan was not doing as well then as it is now. But There would be less poverty in India if India is still under British. No wonder many Indians adore the British.

Taiwan was not doing as well then as it is now. But There would be less poverty in India if India is still under British. No wonder many Indians adore the British.

Thanku for ur advice. But not needed.
For ur info , Indian economy was siphoned off by the british from 1800 to virtually none by 1947 .
They bought things like railways, and court systems in India...

And only a retarded like u, will only support the atrocities they have made. its u, who virtually worship them...
stop with ur bS.

Thanku for ur advice. But not needed.
For ur info , Indian economy was siphoned off by the british from 1800 to virtually none by 1947 .
They bought things like railways, and court systems in India...

And only a retarded like u, will only support the atrocities they have made. its u, who virtually worship them...
stop with ur bS.

Are you freaking kidding me?
Majority of the Indian revenues comes from British aid. They still run and control your economy. Without British aid, India would collapse. Don't be delusional. India is extremely reliant on British aid for your survival.

Are you freaking kidding me?
Majority of the Indian revenues comes from British aid. They still run and control your economy. Without British aid, India would collapse. Don't be delusional. India is extremely reliant on British aid for your survival.

Epic fail

35ttk9.jpg

33730579641318501984__large.jpeg

Even Pakistanis will laugh at u in this forum for ur comments. Carry on :rofl::wave:

Cannot argue the valid points I gave, but just spew personal attacks. It's an Indian trait.

India was a massive continent that was glued together by the British made up of many different ethnicities. Pakistan broke away. Bangladesh broke away. Sikhs, Tamils and others want break away too. I guarantee you the India you see in 50 years will be alot smaller in land area than it is today. There are 200 million Muslims in India that don't get along with the Hindus. The friction is only going to get worse as the years go by. When they do gain independence, big chunks of India will be gone. You know what, I bet most of those independent countries will seek closer relations with China to get away from Indian influence just like you are seeing with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives.

My My Chinese Geography learning at work :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom