What's new

Chinese is the new English

the emotional tantrums are quite entertaining...

(wait for off topic India bashing) :lol:

read what he posted (sslowly), the childish huffing and puffing isn't helping your case.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

it is a business skill set, do you feel proud you can turn a screw??[/QUOTE]
so this is indians logic``no wonder what can indian do is talk and talk, since you lot taking pride in speaking too much,
but we chinese using the screw building machines, ships, rockets, planes, computers and many many more.. you still have no clue why india's economy is a laughing stock dont you?

It looks like India is the one who will have its GDP dipped quickly.

India's GDP Growth Slows to 6.9% - WSJ.com

Cant you discuss the topic without bringing in racism, poverty etc etc.... ???

Many world leaders speak fluence chinese

ex aussie PM
current nz PM
ex uk liberal party leader Paddy ashdown
Us presidential contender john hunter

Yeah cause you are a Chinese yourself:azn:

I saw a young Indian (15-16?) spoke very good Chinese some years ago in my nearby Chinese school. I also saw a British researcher speaking perfect Mandarin with Beijing accent that amazed me and ashamed me of my own not-so-perfect pronunciation.

Are they Chinese?

Maybe your racism is in a blatant play.

Back to the topic.

Chinese is NOT English! Chinese is Chinese. It is more than just for doing business like English. Its character structures, meaning derivations, grammar, calligraphy, proverbs, etc. are all unique and distinct. It is more a philosophy than a language.

BTW, a health advice: Be ware if its addictiveness once you get into it! :lol:

Not likely, English will remain the international language for decades to come. No country has the cultural influence that America has on the rest of the world, none are even close.

Chinese is widely spoken in south east asian countries and school teaches chinese languages as a subject.

Back
Top Bottom