What's new

Chinese is the new English

is everything in your world defined by racial overtones?
English has definitely helped india integrate with our western business partners. how is that surprising?

I just get this conclusion for what your indian compatroits said. read above posts.

Lol, from what I've realised, Chinese is even inferior to English in China. Elite Chinese prefer only speaking & writing in English to prove their high status.

Indians export IT services to the US. We need to be competitive enough to sell our services.

Join an English course, your English is pathetic. Go look up a dictionary for the word pathetic.

To make what you said simple, you indians learn english to serve your masters better?

And how will that help Pakistanis??

The language most preferred is the one from the nation which is going to import max stuff from your country. China will never import anything. It will just export stuff, so they need to learn English, cause Americans speak English, and that is exactly what is happening.

Remember, consumers don't lure producers, producers lure consumers.

Pakistan being a consumer don't need to learn anything special for now. Just focus on regional languages and cultural, economic development.
it appears every single indian here is extreemly ignorant, China import more than your whole GDP every year and at the increasing rate of 10+%,``` so sooner China imports will be 4 times of your entire GDP as of our 4-5 times bigger GDP atm considering your shrinking exchange rate

How do you get this conclusion?

Why is your whole country then an export oriented country?? Serving your masters????

I don't want to get into all this, but the same applies on China too, and to a much greater degree, because Indian economy is domestic consumption driven whereas China's is mostly export driven.

Its better we not get racist, and stop name calling.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

it appears every single indian here is extreemly ignorant, China import more than your whole GDP every year and at the increasing rate of 10+%,``` so sooner China imports will be 4 times of your entire GDP as of our 4-5 times bigger GDP atm considering your shrinking exchange rate

Ignorant????
Too bad you didn't realize I was speaking of Chinese imports wrt to Pakistan(China importing from Pakistan)
So, read something properly before blasting off....

Why is your whole country then an export oriented country?? Serving your masters????

I don't want to get into all this, but the same applies on China too, and to a much greater degree, because Indian economy is domestic consumption driven whereas China's is mostly export driven.

China's total import worths more than your entire GDP, get your fact straight.

Chariweb.com :: Critically China

Indians export IT services to the US. We need to be competitive enough to sell our services.

Join an English course, your English is pathetic. Go look up a dictionary for the word pathetic.

we or any other people dont feel proud of speaking 'perfect' english, but surely Indian is the exception

China's total import worths more than your entire GDP, get your fact straight.

Chariweb.com :: Critically China

read what he posted (sslowly), the childish huffing and puffing isn't helping your case.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

we or any other people dont feel proud of speaking 'perfect' english, but surely Indian is the exception

it is a business skill set, do you feel proud you can turn a screw??

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Ignorant????
Too bad you didn't realize I was speaking of Chinese imports wrt to Pakistan(China importing from Pakistan)
So, read something properly before blasting off....
now you finding the excuse for your own ignorance, classic indian routine

^is it really that hard to fathom, that the import comment was concerning PK-CN??

read what he posted (sslowly), the childish huffing and puffing isn't helping your case.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

it is a business skill set, do you feel proud you can turn a screw??[/QUOTE]
so this is indians logic``no wonder what can indian do is talk and talk, since you lot taking pride in speaking too much,
but we chinese using the screw building machines, ships, rockets, planes, computers and many many more.. you still have no clue why india's economy is a laughing stock dont you?

Back
Top Bottom