What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

China at least is wealthier and stronger than all of you guys put together.welcome to deny it.haha

haha,poor guys like hold each other together for safety,but you are really too poor.but anyway you are destined to be together .

Look what Chinese members has done in PDF then you will agree with the Author of this article.

From the opening post I don't see a Chinese Arogance, but the opposit. when a disputed sea is there, you have to resolve it with dialogs or try to share with the other party. Instead Philapines is the one that has given a new name to the sea and have shown its arrogance (because US is backing it).
China to my understanding here is being provoked by the west via Philaphines, the government of philapines is so dumb to see that its being used by the west.
stop appeasing chinese for getting more thanks .....:disagree:

From the opening post I don't see a Chinese Arogance, but the opposit. when a disputed sea is there, you have to resolve it with dialogs or try to share with the other party. Instead Philapines is the one that has given a new name to the sea and have shown its arrogance (because US is backing it).
China to my understanding here is being provoked by the west via Philaphines, the government of philapines is so dumb to see that its being used by the west.

One of a lion was exiled from the pride due to it weaks. Lion pride move on, weak lion will on its own. No hard feeling but well that's life.

stop appeasing chinese for getting more thanks .....:disagree:
with 40 posts, and new to the forum you are instructing me.
Did you read the opening post and comprehend what is writen there.
It says Philapines did unanimously proclaimed and change the name of a disputed place.
Is not the arogance of the Philapines to do so, rather than inviting the chines for a dialog on how to desolve the issue.
if you have brains I hope you will understand.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

One of a lion was exiled from the pride due to it weaks. Lion pride move on, weak lion will on its own. No hard feeling but well that's life.
the thread title says a meaning and the opening post says a different meaning to the situation and you guys do not have the competancy to understand that and you start calling me weak.
see my signature, i am not bound by blind patriotism to say wrongs as right.

It says Philapines did unanimously proclaimed and change the name of a disputed place.
Is not the arogance of the Philapines to do so, rather than inviting the chines for a dialog on how to desolve the issue.
if you have brains I hope you will understand

Is it not arrogance when you state you know how to fix Sri Lanka on another thread?

Is it not arrogance that you have named a disputed territory as Arunachal Pradesh?

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

your posts show your stupidity ...world is larger than the pdf..know who are your enemies and who are your friends...otherwise you may end up loosing the current ones..all you do is spread anti west propaganda or hatred against Srilankans :argh:

the thread title says a meaning and the opening post says a different meaning to the situation and you guys do not have the competancy to understand that and you start calling me weak.
see my signature, i am not bound by blind patriotism to say wrongs as right.

Well, understanding when its view on multi angles. That's call understanding means, with my point of view you put your feeling for debate and not for viewing at multi angles.

Will you support some one who wants to put fences around your house and claims the Share Road belong to that person?.

Is it not arrogance when you state you know how to fix Sri Lanka on another thread?

Is it not arrogance that you have named a disputed territory as Arunachal Pradesh?
the same guy was telling us to attack srilanka, few months back ..and he was also in favor of presidential pardon to tamils who killed the prime minister of India ....:lol:

AP has always been a state of india thoug it is disputed the people wish to stay with India, and yet India keeps regular dialogs with China to make sure that a ammicable solution is met one day or the other.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Well, understanding when its view on multi angles. That's call understanding means, with my point of view you put your feeling for debate and not for viewing at multi angles.

Will you support some one who wants to put fences around your house and claims the Share Road belong to that person?.
So you do it first before the other guys do it. is it so.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

the same guy was telling us to attack srilanka, few months back ..and he was also in favor of presidential pardon to tamils who killed the prime minister of India ....:lol:
i cherish life, the pardon is under human grounds, when you spend 20 years in jail and at the end is it humane to put the guys in a death row. if the Indian government executed them 10 damn years ago its ok, the case closed as the judgement was given.
But today its different.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

your posts show your stupidity ...world is larger than the pdf..know who are your enemies and who are your friends...otherwise you may end up loosing the current ones..all you do is spread anti west propaganda or hatred against Srilankans :argh:
i consider that there is no enemy. The best way to embarace a enemy is to make him a friend. so that he will feel ashamed to have thought us as a enemy.
It does not mean that i am saying spend less on military.
A wise king is one who does not seek war, but is always prepared to face one when challenged.

China at least is wealthier and stronger than all of you guys put together.welcome to deny it.haha

When I was a kid, i used to watch Chinese midevil movies and classic movies and I thought Chinese people were cool, kind, civilized people, smart, strong and fast. They were my idols. But now, people like beijinwalker has made me realize that Chinese people are not all that, in fact, they are selfish, arrogant pricks with no balls and courage. Most Chinese movies portrayed them as good people with confidence and courage. But that's incorrect in the real world. In Canada and the US, white/black people have a stereotype for Chinese people as having no "dick" as in having "no balls" because they are always shy, timid and naieve. This is the main reason why I told people I AM NOT CHINESE! I am VIETNAMESE! You guys cannot be a role model for the entire asian race because you are a DISGRACE for the ASIAN RACE! Please don't kid yourself and embarrass us. Other asian countries all know you are not the dominant TYPE!

Back
Top Bottom