What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

When I was a kid, i used to watch Chinese midevil movies and classic movies and I thought Chinese people were cool, kind, civilized people, smart, strong and fast. They were my idols. But now, people like beijinwalker has made me realize that Chinese people are not all that, in fact, they are selfish, arrogant pricks with no balls and courage. Most of Chinese movies portrayed Chinese people as good people are all incorrect in the real world. In Canada and the US, white/black people have a stereotype for Chinese people as having no "dick" as in having "no balls" because they are always shy, timid and naieve. This is the main reason why I AM NOT CHINESE! You guys cannot be a role model for the entire asian race because you are a DISGRACE for the ASIAN RACE! Please don't kid yourself and embarrass us. Other asian countries all know you are not dominant people.

The Western stereotype is just plain racist against anyone who are not caucasian whites.

Neither those classic Chinese Wuxia movies are accurate of the modern Chinese society, but it is rather more of an idealistic definition of the Chinese culture.

And don't tell me that your culture has nothing to do with the Chinese culture, if the Chinese culture is a failure, then you are just a product of the failure.

the same guy was telling us to attack srilanka, few months back ..and he was also in favor of presidential pardon to tamils who killed the prime minister of India ....:lol:

Whom are you talking about? Refresh my memory. You are all powerful against Sri Lanka but your tail is between your legs when it comes to China.

Obviously its different sitting in South India and playing with lives of people from Arunachal but when it comes to Sri Lanka nearer home boy o boy muscles ready to fight on a keyboard
Just don't play the north vs south divide rule.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Loosing the plot we see and becoming abusive?

can't have constructive dialog with trolls thats what i can see.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Its all to obvious from your answers?

Negotiate with China when it comes too Arunachal or South Tibet as its far away?

War (thru support of terror) in Sri Lanka because its in your back yard?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Sure calling someone an idiot is constructive?

When I was a kid, i used to watch Chinese midevil movies and classic movies and I thought Chinese people were cool, kind, civilized people, smart, strong and fast. They were my idols. But now, people like beijinwalker has made me realize that Chinese people are not all that, in fact, they are selfish, arrogant pricks with no balls and courage. Most Chinese movies portrayed them as good people with confidence and courage. But that's incorrect in the real world. In Canada and the US, white/black people have a stereotype for Chinese people as having no "dick" as in having "no balls" because they are always shy, timid and naieve. This is the main reason why I told people I AM NOT CHINESE! I am VIETNAMESE! You guys cannot be a role model for the entire asian race because you are a DISGRACE for the ASIAN RACE! Please don't kid yourself and embarrass us. Other asian countries all know you are not the dominant TYPE!

It's neither a good idea to form an opinion of a people based on a movie or based on only a few people.

huh dont argh...the stink reaches here..

Since I am far away its not possible, look closer it may be someone crapping outside your house on the road or your own burp?

Now get back to the topic and let Mr. A reply to my queries.

Back
Top Bottom