What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah blah. the real world is very much diff from the video games u play. these war things only look good in video games or movies.

the only way the rag tag indian military can beat china is in video games.
even in that its doubtful.

it is good for the world peace that warmongers like u only have video games in ur hand. lay back & enjoy it.

if hawks like me were in power in 1962.

there wont be a civilization called india.
i would have carpet bombed india back to the stone age.

china should have been far more ruthless with that fascist regime.

the only way the rag tag indian military can beat china is in video games.
even in that its doubtful.

The only thing that is missing in this forum is a hyperpower brain. talking of all this bravado, I fail to see what is China waiting for ?

you cannot be in power in 1962 as u were born in 2000. baby hawk or nappy hawk sounds better.
Look here ting tong ting chunnu munnu.....

shanghai police forces could beat the indian military.

india has a ragtag military.

it even got beat by the pakistani miitary.

Yea we know you guys are giving tanks and machine guns to police force to crush people and their believes and you are proud of that. In India we dont give any major assault weapon to our police force..:azn:
One day will come and China will fall and create smaller nations.. that would be the day for world peace from a rogue country which doesn't have any respect to human lives..

Now you can give some ballistic missiles to Police force ...:hitwall:

shanghai police forces could beat the indian military.

india has a ragtag military.

it even got beat by the pakistani miitary.

Is this the kind of BS you ve been fed with?? :lol: :lol: or are you from some alternate dimension??

let me guess the only muscle in your body which is well defined are your thumbs ( what from all the video games you play ):rofl:

at least grow ,reach the 5 standard before you start posting your valuable comments.:no:

Tell me, why did 10000 of the likes of you not even run when guarded by a single half sleeping Mongol guard?

sir ji is there a story behind this.....i know the han history is one of subjugation and then assimilation by just outbreeding others...but what you said is interesting....

India should start taking China seriously.Chinese not only talks like Indians but do it.If they crush their own people then they wont think about crushing Indians.Dont play with them.

India should start taking China seriously.Chinese not only talks like Indians but do it.If they crush their own people then they wont think about crushing Indians.Dont play with them.

Were you hiding under a rock all this while??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom