What's new

ChinaIndia first broke the Tacit that's why PLA made tent

Aksai Chin is the passageway between Xinjiang and Tibet for about 2000 years, from Han Dynasty to now, this will not change only by one British making one line on map.
Now most west part of disputed areas are at the hand of China, disputed area is about 30000Square kilometers; The middle disputed area is only 2000 Square kilometers; The main disputed area is east part, about 90000 Square kilometers, most of the west part is at the hand of India, today‘s Arunachal Pradesh, in which Tawang is China's interesting, since The sixth Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso, was born in Tawang. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawang_district .

Buddy we were talking about Ladhak and you are deviating by posting about Arunachal Pradesh. And also can you post a credible link on the fixed Indian posts that you have quoted.

I think the red line is win win too. any broke the status quo is unaccepted without talk on table, keep status quo and talk to solve boundary problem.

Hmmm I agree with the status quo. But before arriving to that point can you give me a credible link which say that India has established the fixed posts.

If YES then a credible source (link)?

@ All chinese members :
Lets assume every geographical presentation made here is true.
And this hostile land is causing dispute between two Asian BIG nations.

Possibilities and outcomes. Excluding trade and economic relations
1. If china give up the claim hey can buy the calm one border for ever. And can also use this favour as a bargain chip for Tibetian activist in India. And India having no differences will have no reason to entertain US and Japan in millinery aspect.

2. If china don't give up and continue like recent then there will always be situation HOT and both sides will use all mean and be prepared. China being big and powerful might not see that as a problem. But India still not to the mark will take hope form the Chinese adversaries. This might create problems.

3. India agreeing on some middle solution will ease up the tension for now. And India will continue to prepare as this will not build the trust. And India will keep options open in terms of US and Japan.

4. China capturing the comp,tee claim will make India more aggressive and will actively work against China as much as possible. And sometimes that means using Chinese trick to arm the small neighbour. Last thing china want will be Veits acquiring a nuke.

PS. Those all are my opinion and no troll intention. Those who can't reply rationally please don't quote me for your troll urges. Any one what a decent discussion is always welcome.

Wow, you are so generous, so after decades of Chinese modernization and being more advanced than the Indians while having about equal claims to these territories maybe more, since from my understanding, you claim it because the Brits drew a line that had it.

We get to not only compromise but gets nothing in return and only a maybe on Tibetans which the Chinese government doesn't care as much as you think.

Before we go any further, I'm not entirely sure you know how the Japanese thinks of you, the only difference between now and WW2 japanese perception on foreigners is that they now respect America.

BTW, your solutions, have you ever thought about reversing them and switch Indian and Chinese names, then you can see none of these will work. India gives up, India bitter, China give up, China bitter. So a middle ground has to be reached, or not just let it sit and see what happens in the future.

Significantly the Chinese media is quite silent over this.

Buddy we were talking about Ladhak and you are deviating by posting about Arunachal Pradesh. And also can you post a credible link on the fixed Indian posts that you have quoted.

Hmmm I agree with the status quo. But before arriving to that point can you give me a credible link which say that India has established the fixed posts.

If YES then a credible source (link)?
rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

India army made Raki Nala post
No one can only to take advantage of not suffer, altogether 120000 Square kilometers disputed area, India holds about 90000 most of them at east part(where suitable for human habitation), China holds about 30000 most of them at east part(where not suitable for human habitation but important for China).
China and India should know what they want to give up and what they want to loose to solve boundary problem.

@ All chinese members :
Lets assume every geographical presentation made here is true.
And this hostile land is causing dispute between two Asian BIG nations.

Possibilities and outcomes. Excluding trade and economic relations
1. If china give up the claim hey can buy the calm one border for ever. And can also use this favour as a bargain chip for Tibetian activist in India. And India having no differences will have no reason to entertain US and Japan in millinery aspect.

2. If china don't give up and continue like recent then there will always be situation HOT and both sides will use all mean and be prepared. China being big and powerful might not see that as a problem. But India still not to the mark will take hope form the Chinese adversaries. This might create problems.

3. India agreeing on some middle solution will ease up the tension for now. And India will continue to prepare as this will not build the trust. And India will keep options open in terms of US and Japan.

4. China capturing the comp,tee claim will make India more aggressive and will actively work against China as much as possible. And sometimes that means using Chinese trick to arm the small neighbour. Last thing china want will be Veits acquiring a nuke.

PS. Those all are my opinions and no troll intention. Those who can't reply rationally please don't quote me for your troll urges. Any one who want a decent discussion is always welcome.

sorry. all your points only works if india is a cat and china is a mouse, but everyone knows it's the opposite. keep dreaming :lol:

Wow, you are so generous, so after decades of Chinese modernization and being more advanced than the Indians while having about equal claims to these territories maybe more, since from my understanding, you claim it because the Brits drew a line that had it.

We get to not only compromise but gets nothing in return and only a maybe on Tibetans which the Chinese government doesn't care as much as you think.

Before we go any further, I'm not entirely sure you know how the Japanese thinks of you, the only difference between now and WW2 japanese perception on foreigners is that they now respect America.

BTW, your solutions, have you ever thought about reversing them and switch Indian and Chinese names, then you can see none of these will work. India gives up, India bitter, China give up, China bitter. So a middle ground has to be reached, or not just let it sit and see what happens in the future.

Did you read ???
I write all four possibilities. It's not one sided.
If you continue your tone like this I won't reply you.
1. I actually know what Japan think of India. So don't worry about that. If you were keen to overseers the news in international media purposefully brought out by Japan you would have got that idea. I don't think I should write about US. But already know that
2. China don't care about Tibetan protesters. That a news to me. Tell that to your govt as they comment on everything what Mr. Lama do.

3. China gets nothing ??? Well if permanent peace on one border and one neighbour not helping your enemies and strengthening relations with one if the biggest market in world is nothing then sorry I am wrong

sorry. all your points only works if india is cat and china is mouse, but everyone knows it's the opposite. keep dreaming :lol:

Last two lines are specially for people like you. Atleast show your flags troll
Actually using your metaphor is not about cat and mouse. It's about dogs. One big dog and one medium size dog.

Tibet and its many areas like Mansarovar lake was part of India since ancient time. China claims to Tibet is illogical. If we use the sam elogic Chinese uses, we will have claims to more areas than China can ever digest.

No one can only to take advantage of not suffer, altogether 120000 Square kilometers disputed area, India holds about 90000 most of them at east part(where suitable for human habitation), China holds about 30000 most of them at east part(where suitable for human habitation but important for China).
China and India should know what they want to give up and what they want to loose to solve boundary problem.

This is exactly what we are telling too.

If we look at the LAC in the Ladhak region the perception of both India and China is a land approximately 10 km wide now why cant we draw a line at 5 km which is the mid point of the two perceptions.

In that way it would be a win win for both India and China as both of us will not be at a strategic disadvantage. the line is 7-8 km way from DBO giving India a breather and 30 - 50 km away from Highway giving China a breather.

looking at the bolded part i feel both countries should be sensitive to each others concerns. the Indian perception of the LAC i.e the green line is more equidistant from both the sensitive points. thus a more suitable and equal solution.

the Chinese perception of the LAC is too close to the DBO putting India at a disadvantage.

If china pulls back,it will look cowardly and against their nature of being a bully,so now they are in a fix..not doing anything just sitting there with the 50 soldiers in the camp..but only till the food and resources are there,there will be a result soon to this and the midgets will be kicked out.They want to look macho doing it,Sukhois and tanks have been prepared by India along with the ITBP guerrilla unit.Wait for it!

If we look at the LAC in the Ladhak region the perception of both India and China is a land approximately 10 km wide now why cant we draw a line at 5 km which is the mid point of the two perceptions.

In that way it would be a win win for both India and China as both of us will not be at a strategic disadvantage. the line is 7-8 km way from DBO giving India a breather and 30 - 50 km away from Highway giving China a breather.

looking at the bolded part i feel both countries should be sensitive to each others concerns. the Indian perception of the LAC i.e the green line is more equidistant from both the sensitive points. thus a more suitable and equal solution.
No country in the world just give up the land unless and until it gets something in return

@xuxu1457 I searched on the web for info on India establishing the permanent structure at Raki nalla could not find any. Since it is the very basis of your argument can you post the source?

Last edited by a moderator:

the Chinese perception of the LAC is too close to the DBO putting India at a disadvantage.

It never helps, rather we will lose another 5 km² of land. They have taken the askai chin and you want to make another mid point.

No country in the world just give up the land unless and until it gets something in return

Both countries do get a lot in return lasting peace and a defined border. We can put back the past and step in to the future to forge a strategic partnership after all our trade will touch a 100bn by 2015

If i am not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom