What's new

China warship dock Karachi port first time for supply

Never knew Palestine had a navy, too !!!!

Next, we should hear about Tibetan Air force and HongKong Liberation Army. :laugh: :laugh:

perhaps after some trouble makers in tamil nadu get an air force......their buddies in Sri Lanka had a few turbo prop "fighters" with machine guns.....that was before they were all drowned on the bottom of indian ocean

perhaps after some trouble makers in tamil nadu get an air force......their buddies in Sri Lanka had a few turbo prop "fighters" with machine guns.....that was before they were all drowned on the bottom of indian ocean

Sir, Sri Lanka isn't a part of India.

What next? - you'll claim China is also a part of India... :laugh: :laugh:

People of Pakistan said same thing for USA (in 80's and 90's) now China replaced USA... no buddy know who is next :lol:

you cant rely on others you have to do every thing by your own :wave:

100% agreed! Pakistan must draw a line between the relationships... china's influence is making us more and dependent on it and hence we cannot achieve self sufficiency..
having said that it is not IN which can bar ships coming from china it is its location only from east side..
from western side it is pakistan who can hold ships going to india.. further i would like to add that pakistan MUST focus on its navy and from submarines point of view..
orion planes are bull$*&^ as US can and will lock its all system whenever required...

100% agreed! Pakistan must draw a line between the relationships... china's influence is making us more and dependent on it and hence we cannot achieve self sufficiency..
having said that it is not IN which can bar ships coming from china it is its location only from east side..
from western side it is pakistan who can hold ships going to india.. further i would like to add that pakistan MUST focus on its navy and from submarines point of view..
orion planes are bull$*&^ as US can and will lock its all system whenever required...

PN is going to enforce a blockade on INDIA ? you must be coming straight off zahil hamid's lecture series.. :lol:

People of Pakistan said same thing for USA (in 80's and 90's) now China replaced USA... no buddy know who is next :lol:

you cant rely on others you have to do every thing by your own :wave:

Without west and Russian support, India would be worst then the worst state of Africa.

With more and more Pakistan engineers cooperation with China, you can achieve self-efficiency someday by you own hardworking. We had undergone this process by learning towards Russia and Ukraine as well as from the help of German and France. Meanwhile we assimilate all this know how in our own weapons and platform. You should stay patient in this, my brother.

heard anything called diplomacy ?? kids these days.. :whistle:
They support you to bog down china, nothing more. Like hundreds years ago, empire UK utilizing colonial India as base for launching invasion in Asia . Why every time India?

LOL, look at the thanks by mod. who's the troll now, anyway this ship doesn't pose any threat to us. It won't know what hit it with supersonic speed. Let it lurk, they are going stupit day by day being encircled in South china sea. Probably now trying to divert attention towards arabian sea. These chinese are no Russians and we are no angels either. :lol:

you indian need some security pills, I have never seen any nation so insecure your people are.
you freaks are even scared of Sri Lanka

EzioAltaïr;3389833 said:
Your English is worst than the worst illiterate of Somalia. :rofl:

We did fine without US support throughout the 20th century, what stops that now?

What an idiot, how can you talk of illiteracy when your own sentence is worse. Muppet

They support you to bog down china, nothing more. Like hundreds years ago, empire UK utilizing colonial India as base for launching invasion in Asia . Why every time India?

India remains west servant.

EzioAltaïr;3389833 said:
Your English is worst than the worst illiterate of Somalia. :rofl:

We did fine without US support throughout the 20th century, what stops that now?

And your comprehension level is worst then a sleeping man :P
West is not just US, and in fact Britian, France, germany, played vital role keeping india close to humanity other wise India would be in dark ages worst then Somalia. China on the other hand faced all sort of hardships and became self sufficient super power of Asia and par to the west.

:disagree:Should a Pakistani really be saying that considering you had a full US base and you helped them with their attack on a fellow Islamic country. As far as I know you guys have been sleeping with the west this whole time, and just now have changed beds (divorce) since they started to abuse you.

By the way its the western companies that is employing and giving work to the Chinese workers so I don't see how they are self sufficient.

Just remember what you are on this forum, Indian. You are a guest. Unfortunately, I've been taught to treat guests right, so I won't say anything. Delete your post if you want to last more than 10 minutes.

First one is not true as yet. Time will come when foreign warships (even on
a non-combat deployment) will have to take permission from patrol warships
at Malacca Strait before entering IOR.

Pak Navy won't even be in a state to question it. Neither USA.

Second point could be true...I suppose so.

If OK for India to confront any other navy. But Indian navy would not be in position to confront the USN in the near. Especially if US tell its European and Israel to not supply anything to India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom