What's new

China vs. Western Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look like 1/4 mulatto to me, so stop pretending to be a white supremacist.

The true Aryan brotherhood doesn't like the swarthy darkie like you.

This guy is linking to someone else's facebook account.

Statistically speaking, he is most likely to be some obese kid. :azn:

(Who hasn't managed to graduate from primary school, judging by the fact that he keeps writing that he is "stringer".).

This guy is linking to someone else's facebook account.

He is most likely some really obese kid. :azn:

(Who hasn't managed to graduate primary school).

Go ahead and ask O'Reagan if he is a member of Pakistan Defence forum on facebook.

These same "strong" white boys were completed destroyed in Korea by Chinese troops that were literally starving yet still march 200 km at night with no lamps while the white boys couldn't even move without their trucks. MacArthur said they'd be home by Christmas, and it was true, but they went home in a body bag.

List of Olympic medalists in weightlifting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at the gold medals in weightlifting especially in the 56 kg-70 kg categories which is what most soldiers are in.

You look like a 1/4 mulatto to me, so stop pretending to be a white supremacist.

good eye I'm sicillian lmao swarthy darky I was merely reply to the racism that the original person I quoted when your in a country surrounded by your own people all the time it's easy to be xenophobic

Michael O'Regan | Facebook. I don't hide like you keyboard warriors

Illiteracy.jpg
:oops:

I looked up his facebook.

Here are his interests

Deep down, we've all wanted to try a real Krabby Patty., TOKKYO NUTRITION, 1984, Handlebar Mustache, Dislike Button, Cape Cod, Gucci, Lyzabeth Lopez - All about Fitness Page, Help Keep The "Animal" Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos in Jail, YOU came to OUR country. YOU learn OUR language, Native American Indian Dog Rescue Page, Boy Meets World, Hate China, china, I hate "MADE IN CHINA", Dirty Mike And The Boys, Dirty Mike and the Boys, Kenny F#cking Powers, Ashley Schaeffer's BMW, Hi, im roni DEUTCH!!!!!, Support Debrahlee Lorenzana, "SNOWLESS SNOWDAY WEDNESDAY", Random laughter when remembering something, "A pack of wolves roaming in the desert looking for strippers and cocain", And He Was A Ra-Tard, Why doesn't Caillou have hair yet?, Muffin Top, Not at the table CARLOS..., How did Mr. Krabs get a whale as a daughter?, Saying Hi To Random People, Screaming at Random People as You Drive By, LA Muscle TV, We Want a Dislike Option, Kim Kardashian, MANTRA restaurant | lounge, Sound Bites, 33 Restaurant & Lounge, Pacha NYC, Fist Pumping Like Champs, Nightclubvips.com, Scott Brown, King Diamond, I hate it when you're with MC Hammer and he doesn't let you touch anything., Steven Seagal, Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Erich von Daniken, Nyla-B & MsSabina Musayeva, "THE RIDE" BOOK ABOUT JEFF CURLEY, Stacey Dash, Grandpa, Megan Fox, paulina james, Dick Proenneke, Brianna Frost

I have a pretty good idea about his intelligence level now.

good eye I'm sicillian lmao swarthy darky I was merely reply to the racism that the original person I quoted when your in a country surrounded by your own people all the time it's easy to be xenophobic

I am really disapointed with you, i was expecting that you look a blonde and blue eyed Viking warrior like Brock Lesnar. :lol:

Lesnar.jpg

By judging your facebook pic, no way you can beat my legs with your bare arms. BTW, i am 6'1 and weighs 190 lbs. :wave:

Europe has neither the quality nor the quantity.
their populations are declining and rapidly aging. Also, please don't use the term 'useless old people' unless you plan on dying before you hit 50-60. It's slightly short sighted. Plus, China has it's own elderly.

Rapidly aging? Is everyone in europe a chain smoker or something? I know the French are big on the nicotin sticks, but I think the WHOLE EU will be just fine, especially thier soldiers.

Stop with the nuclear scenarios. Its good for no one.

Yeah, let's leave nukes out of this. That Japanese power plant is causing enough problems as is, and it's not even a warhead.

Do you count Mexicans and Blacks as white? Because they'll be the new face of the US in 50 years.

No, but they're American if they live in America, same with anyone of Chinese or middle eastern decent. America isn't known as a melting pot for nothing.

We can still have a bit more time with that Neo-Nazi troll, until he is getting banned.

How is he a Neo-Nazi when you started the race war here? If this is a fair board, then you'd be disciplined the same as him, if not worse. ;)

You look like a 1/4 mulatto to me, so stop pretending to be a white supremacist.

He's irish and some form of pasta eating people. :P Being his brother, I can state this without a doubt. I can also assert the fact that he's on his iPhone, which has a terrible keyboard.

Go ahead and ask O'Reagan if he is a member of Pakistan Defence forum on facebook.

No, he's really showing his actual facebook account. Look up Sean O'Regan as well, which is yours truly ;)

Now, let's see all your facebooks as well.

These obese kids like REEVER, can only brag over the internet, because they know what happens when they talk this same nonsense in real life. :azn:

Hey guys, OptimusPrimeRibs and REEVER are the same person. Dual accounts.

No, he's really showing his actual facebook account. Look up Sean O'Regan as well, which is yours truly ;)

Yeah right. :lol:

Prove it, by taking a video of yourself, and say something specific to this site.

We'll be waiting. :wave:

These same "strong" white boys were completed destroyed in Korea by Chinese troops that were literally starving yet still march 200 km at night with no lamps while the white boys couldn't even move without their trucks. MacArthur said they'd be home by Christmas, and it was true, but they went home in a body bag.

List of Olympic medalists in weightlifting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at the gold medals in weightlifting especially in the 56 kg-70 kg categories which is what most soldiers are in.

Bro, he is a Southern Italian, probably being namecalling by the N word by his fellow Anglo-Americans.

So he needs to unleash some of his frustration and inferiority complex, but he chose the wrong forum and the wrong group of people to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom