What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

Completely different situation. Separatist movements vs economy. Soviets faced similar situation, and I bet you if I said in 1981 that USSR will break into 15 pieces 10 years down the road, you'd be saying the same things. That's why I don't really give a sh*t what others have to say. Every superpower collapses, and anyone who predicts their collapse gets told what you're telling me.

Completely different situation. Separatist movements vs economy. Soviets faced similar situation, and I bet you if I said in 1981 that USSR will break into 15 pieces 10 years down the road, you'd be saying the same things. That's why I don't really give a sh*t what others have to say. Every superpower collapses, and anyone who predicts their collapse gets told what you're telling me.

discuss with them just like discuss with their sacred, cow

A superpower is a country that holds considerable influence on world states. It enjoys military superiority over all remaining states. Also, it holds a huge economic clout. Now the United states fulfills all these requirements. As of now, China is unable to even begin scratching the surface. They are doing incredibly well for themselves but claiming superiority over the US is simply not true.

So China doesn't hold a lot of influence on world states through economic trades? Define real military superiority? The U.S. has been boggle down by wars with middle eastern countries and ask the parents and love ones who lost their sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers, or sisters about if they had felt any safer today before 9/11. The only thing the U.S. is holding is debt (both domestically and internationally). As of right now Congress are still fighting to decide on how to raise the debt ceiling before July 22 rolls in.

While I see that you have gone beyond the limit of your intellect, USSR was not one homogenous country. It was bound by brutal force and occupation. I know, hard for you to comprehend such nuance but Americans are not "oppressed". One nation, under God.

Do you know why soviets collapsed? Do you know their economic situation?

Keep on going. :lol:

I don't really give a f*ck what you have to say btw. I know I will be having the last laugh some years down to road.

Do you know why soviets collapsed? Do you know their economic situation?

Keep on going. :lol:

I don't really give a f*ck what you have to say btw. I know I will be having the last laugh some years down to road.

I have met many losers in real life and on internet. They were all like you. I have no interest in trying to show you the light. Your personal life is miserable enough.

:lol:

I have seen many keyboard warriors who thought they were all smart and intellectual but were infact deranged losers with no life.

Show yourself the light. I have no interest in seeing your version of "the light".

You have no idea about my personal life, so don't talk about it. Get lost.

:lol:

I have seen many keyboard warriors who thought they were all smart and intellectual but were infact deranged losers with no life.

Show yourself the light. I have no interest in seeing your version of "the light".

You have no idea about my personal life, so don't talk about it
. Get lost.

Oh but I do. Big L is written all over it..

You can keep making yourself believe that. :lol: I really don't give a f*ck. The reason why I don't give a f*ck is because I know what it is, and hence I am not going to argue like an insecure loser such as yourself.

Interesting to see someone sitting in parent's basement calling others losers. :lol:

Any plans to get a life and move out of parent's basement? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom