What's new

China to Trounce U.S. in Next Decade

Quit deluding yourself, Americans. Your disintegration is around the corner. You cannot escape from that fact. Your state has spent out of its means, and now you're on the brink of debt default. Once you default, which if it doesn't happen in August then will happen sooner or later, your currency will be worth toilet paper and you'll break up into 20 pieces.

Nope! I guess u did some mistake ....even the toilet paper gonna be more in demand than their currency.....plus US gonna break into at least 50 pieces......Insha-Allah......:eek:

China to trounce US -the biggest military power in the history of mankind. Good luck with that!!

because I am having a Chinese dream.

I believe my country will be like Japan if we can follow the Chinese way of nation building and economic development. Population and Territory alike.

we don't look at you when we are thinking about dreams and futures. you are a failed nation before you try to block the way we excel.

(TTT, I bet I have been more places than you have, of course I've seen China, I've seen the US and Europe too, I know what's going on in the world, so to speak)

because I am having a Chinese dream.

I believe my country will be like Japan if we can follow the Chinese way of nation building and economic development. Population and Territory alike.

we don't look at you when we are thinking about dreams and futures. you are a failed nation before you try to block the way we excel.

(TTT, I bet I have been more places than you have, of course I've seen China, I've seen the US and Europe too, I know what's going on in the world, so to speak)

I am glad you are dreaming. Rest of us are staring at reality and working on it.

Forget 2050 mate. Mexicans will have their own few states that will come out of the collapse of US by 2020.

Poular belief in Pakistan about India. All "enemies" of Pakistan will break in 20 pieces. Ah well, dreams are comforting, too some.

I am glad you are dreaming. Rest of us are staring at reality and working on it.

It's not a dream. our economy will boom soon as long as we end this damn't war on Terror.

Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh will be the Three Tiger of South Asia, it's not a prediction, it's happening already in SL and BD.

I always knew you could see future..Since none of this is happening now, it has to be the future!

It's not a dream. our economy will boom soon as long as we end this damn't war on Terror.

Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh will be the Three Tiger of South Asia, it's not a prediction, it's happening already in SL and BD.
japan is helped by america. it's impossilbe to be the third economy for japan without american help.
if china replaced america, pakistan will be new japan in future, possible.

Oh boy!

US breaking apart.

Pakistan becoming the next Japan.

...this is some thread!

:cheesy:

japan is helped by america. it's impossilbe to be the third economy for japan without american help.
if china replaced america, pakistan will be new japan in future, possible.

Perhaps you should your money where your mouth is? US had provided major financial and technical help to both Germany and Japan after WW2. Perhap China should extend same gesture towards Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Oh boy!

US breaking apart.

Pakistan becoming the next Japan.

...this is some thread!

:cheesy:

Christmas wish list. Santa, did you get that;)

Poular belief in Pakistan about India. All "enemies" of Pakistan will break in 20 pieces. Ah well, dreams are comforting, too some.

I have never said anything about India. But US disintegration is inevitable. Their currency will be worth less than toilet paper soon.

Higher probability of Quebec breaking from Canada and we all know how that turned out to be..

Perhaps you should your money where your mouth is? US had provided major financial and technical help to both Germany and Japan after WW2. Perhap China should extend same gesture towards Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Christmas wish list. Santa, did you get that;)

the indian can not foresee anything.

I have never said anything about India. But US disintegration is inevitable. Their currency will be worth less than toilet paper soon.

Yes. yes...of course.

you have mentioned that already.

Now tell us something new.

Back
Top Bottom