What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian "services" are for outsource, as in literally being servants of whites. A proud Indian tradition, as the Indian service industry began with Sikh guards providing invaluable security "services" to the British in their colonization of the rest of Asia. Indians were happy collaborators that helped put others under the white man's boot even as at home they were under the same boot.

Chinese services are aimed inwards for domestic consumption.

TATA is the biggest employer in BRitain...:rofl::rofl:

i thought the biggest employer in britain should be her majesty's government. since when did a pre-colonial company surpass the master?

Indian "services" are for outsource, as in literally being servants of whites. A proud Indian tradition, as the Indian service industry began with Sikh guards providing invaluable security "services" to the British in their colonization of the rest of Asia. Indians were happy collaborators that helped put others under the white man's boot even as at home they were under the same boot.

Chinese services are aimed inwards for domestic consumption.

LoL India's Companies like Infosys, TATA consultancy, and Wipro are making new platforms which are ousting American compaines... India companies are buying up 100 of billon dollars worth compaines... India is on the verge of dominating the service sector worldwide....

JUST LIKE CHINA HAS IN MANUFACTUING

outsource, LOL? than what do you call when a Chinese kid makes NIKE shoes for 50 cents a day and NIKE sells them back to U.S. consumers for 100 dollars, who is the slave now???... what is that???? double standard?

i thought the biggest employer in britain should be her majesty's government. since when did a pre-colonial company surpass the master?

THE SAME TATA HAS BOUGHT UP JAGUAR AND LAND ROVER, Britans prized brands.... TATA Consultancy Services is HUGE, and it is about to buy up Many U.K. service firms.... only China can wish to do such a feat... i have to admit, CHINA IS KING OF MANUFACUTING SECTOR!!!

Tata's production can't even match the top 10 car producers in China.

TATA makes JAguar and Land rover in China, LOL because they cant find even find labor cheaper than those chinese labors in Shanghai even in the slums of bombay... just making a point... i am not trying to troll

LoL India's Companies like Infosys, TATA consultancy, and Wipro are making new platforms which are ousting American compaines... India companies are buying up 100 of billon dollars worth compaines... India is on the verge of dominating the service sector worldwide....

JUST LIKE CHINA HAS IN MANUFACTUING

outsource, LOL? than what do you call when a Chinese kid makes NIKE shoes for 50 cents a day and NIKE sells them back to U.S. consumers for 100 dollars, who is the slave now???... what is that???? double standard?

infosys? ousting american companies?

well maybe but huawei's revenue is still 5 to 6 times bigger than infosys despite protectionism in us and india.

TATA makes JAguar and Land rover in China, LOL because they cant find even find labor cheaper than those chinese labors in Shanghai even in the slums of bombay... just making a point... i am not trying to troll

they invest in shanghai because of high production efficiency the same reason of tata's business in england. it is a good choice to invest in shanghai because it is really difficult to find a better place suited for efficient production, the city produces more car than the entire india does within a year.

FYI Shanghai's gdp per capita is $12k, about 10 times that of india, and doubles every 5 years.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

and i'm not refering to about ppp.

infosys? ousting american companies?

well maybe but huawei's revenue is still 5 to 6 times bigger than infosys despite protectionism in us and india.

TATA has 100 billion dollars in revenue so what is your point??? LOL cat catch your tongue?

Huwaie is telecommuncition it is stupid to compare Huawaie to Infosys IT company...

tata‘s revenue is far less than 100 billion last year. it will be dwarfed if compare to china's giant enterprices such as icbc, sinopec, shenhua, china mobile etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom