What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If China want to be safe from US aggression then it is necessary to take Taiwan under its control and move before it was late. Taiwan is Chain's territory and no more discussion over there.

the message i tried to convey is i would rather the missiles to point at somewhere else, say new dehli than at our own place. point at, do you know what point mean? us and ussr used to point at eath other with far more nuclear missiles and you tell me what happened?

I think the same.I would rather the second artillery points the 1800 missiles to Deli instead of the Rpublic of China.Anyway the Taiwannese are the same to us.I have enough patient to wait them changing their mind.

Time for passing some nukes to Vietnam, Korea and Taiwan. These internet warmongers (all safely in the West or a cube) have gone berserk. ;)

I am legally Taiwanese and I want to be part of China.

Though you are not someone to be trusted, would that be considered a treason in Taiwan?

What would be the punishment for such Quislings?

Why not just immigrate to China?

Time for passing some nukes to Vietnam, Korea and Taiwan. These internet warmongers (all safely in the West or a cube) have gone berserk. ;)
no one is advocating wars except you. plus india don't have pretty much either.

Though you are not someone to be trusted, would that be considered a treason in Taiwan?

What would be the punishment for such Quislings?

Why not just immigrate to China?

Take a break, you're just going to wear yourself out if you're an idiot all the time.

no one is advocating wars except you. plus india don't have pretty much either.

So was all that talk of targeting Delhi (none of you could even spell it right) was trolling?

BTW, surprising to see the warmongering coming from you guys. Not sure what is causing it.

Is it just chest thumping on an anonymous internet forum or is this the reality of China?

At least I am beginning to understand why your neighbors think of you the way they do. I have had first hand experience of the feelings of some of your neighbors and never understood why they considered you so arrogant and rude. I started out having a much better opinion of China and Chinese.

I said i was just taking an example. it is your indian getting serious and maybe shivers.

btw, dehle, dehli, dihki, dicky what's the difference...

Lol. What a great example? You almost got your cities nuked.

LOL. No one cares what idiots like you say online.

The difference between someone calling you a Chinese or a Chink.

Or calling your language Mandarin or Ching chong.

Got it now?

Fanserviceftw_7538_Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg

i was jsut trying to explain but why you got so angry? you wanna fight? i'm there is pretty funny names for your people. i just don't want to use them and bring me down to the level of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom