What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if US gives nukes to Taiwan ? like you gave them to Pakistan?? US can do whatever it wants in today's world.
just kidding :p
i think the reunification would happen once China becomes a democratic country, may be by 2050

it has nothing to do with democracy or not, its about when the civil war is going to end. besides China will never have that political systems that western countries have and copied by india

china trying to steel other lands, not india. every body knws it

history less and western wannabe indian know that, but the rest common people know that india is finally having their 'wet-dreams' after 3000 years of foreign rules

You better stop dreaming about getting back Taiwan.It's for the Taiwanese to decide whether they will join China or not.

dreaming is you people's speciality not others``:P```the unification is decided by all the chinese people both from mainland and taiwan, not some warmongering subcontinent 'superpowers'

btw how could they possibly know where the the missiles are targeting at? why must it be taiwan but not somewhere else, say new dehle?

Because you don't want Beijing and Shanghai and all other cities of China blown to bits. Along with their inhabitants.

Not sure if you are typing it from a safe location in USA or a CPC provided cubicle in Beijing, you sure seem a fine internet warrior.

India must be pretty bloodthirsty when it illegally occupies Jammu & Kashmir and South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh). Stop stealing your neighbor's land. lol ^^

We think you have taken our North Arunachal Pradesh.

Give it back and go back to the East of that desert. You have always been there throughout your history.

Because you don't want Beijing and Shanghai and all other cities of China blown to bits. Along with their inhabitants.

Not sure if you are typing it from a safe location in USA or a CPC provided cubicle in Beijing, you sure seem a fine internet warrior.

I don't think he was speaking literally. Maybe it is because he don't like India(?), and he like many of your neighbors have every reason not to like your country.

There is freedom of speech in the USA in case you didn't know.

Seriously, stop interfering in absolutely everything. It just makes you people appear more annoying than threatening.

The issue of Taiwan is better solved peacefully.

the message i tried to convey is i would rather the missiles to point at somewhere else, say new dehli than at our own place. point at, do you know what point mean? us and ussr used to point at eath other with far more nuclear missiles and you tell me what happened?

or maybe you can't because you've not grown up to understand the different of deploying a missile and really launching a war. FYI india is pointing missiles at china as well. I just don't worry about them based on not only your government's spineless history but also the 'incredible' performance of the missiles.

also don't drag me down to the level of cpc. the administration just become too busy catering taiwan and the west and almost forget about the right thing to do.

I don't think he was speaking literally. Maybe it is because he don't like India(?), and he like many of your neighbors have every reason not to like your country.

There is freedom of speech in the USA in case you didn't know.

Seriously, stop interfering in absolutely everything. It just makes you people appear more annoying than threatening.

The issue of Taiwan is better solved peacefully.

OK, so good of you to speak on his behalf. Thanks.

the message i tried to convey is i would rather the missiles to point at somewhere else, say new dehli than at our own place. point at, do you know what point mean? us and ussr used to point at eath other with far more nuclear missiles and you tell me what happened?

India and China are not enemies like USA and USSR were ideological enemies during cold war.

Facts obviously don't matter to internet warriors.

You want your missiles to be on trigger alert against India? I don't think China keeps its missiles at hair trigger alert. One hopes those days of lunacy are behind us. The risks are just too great.

What do you think the response would be? A bunch of missiles aimed at your people (in their millions) going about their ordinary business.

Now think what if the switch was made in China and activated prematurely. ;)

or maybe you can't because you've not grown up to understand the different of deploying a missile and really launching a war. FYI india is pointing missiles at china as well. I just don't worry about them based on not only your government's spineless history but also the 'incredible' performance of the missiles.

I am glad for you. This spineless history includes creating the only country after WW-2 in the face of opposition by China and the USA.

the only country?
you mean india to be the only country created after wwii?

so what about pakistan? not a country?
what about bangladesh? of course this is your work.
what about vietnem, they did not only 'oppose' the us but also fought a real war against them.
and what about 50 plus african states or by your standards they are just 'tribes'.

the only country?
you mean india to be the only country created after wwii?

so what about pakistan? not a country?
what about bangladesh? of course this is your work.
what about vietnem, they did not only 'oppose' the us but also fought a real war against them.
and what about 50 plus african states or by your standards they are just 'tribes'.

Perhaps I should have been more clear.

I meant a new country Bangladesh. Read up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom