What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

i have to say, jap anese act really hard when they're outside of Japan, but when it comes time to prosecute US soldiers for rape, what happens?

What can they do? They gave up their sovereignty to the Americans.

Even the Japanese constitution itself, was written by the Americans, and in such a way that it is almost impossible to change it.

They are stuck with that pacifist constitution. They are powerless before the Americans, who are essentially their big daddy.

Japanese are bunch of white wannabes, and they are really confused about their true identity.

lol cant get over the fact that there some viet ranger here... and he's cheerleading for chinese. hey dat nguyen where you at when these chinese mofos are bashing your country?

btw why are you commenting... dont you have some agent orange to clean?

its like clockworks here... when chinese get stifilled they will....

completely ignore the debate and goes on a personal attack

still waiting for some chinese dude to tell me why....

the white man canoed across 2 oceans to spank china, made chinese crack heads, "leased" a hole bunch of islands and made china beg prince charles for it back...yet the chinese only hating on japan?

and today i would like to know why chinese hate and think Christianity is outright evil yet they continue to name there kids john, david, paul... and work like dogs to make the xmas tree and everything that goes under it?

please I am very peaceful, please don't threaten me on the internet because I get easily frightened...so let just talk like gents.

thank you!

its like clockworks here... when chinese get stifilled they will....

completely ignore the debate and goes on a personal attack

still waiting for some chinese dude to tell me why....

the white man canoed across 2 oceans to spank china, made chinese crack heads, "leased" a hole bunch of islands and made china beg prince charles for it back...yet the chinese only hating on japan?

and today i would like to know why chinese hate and think Christianity is outright evil yet they continue to name there kids john, david, paul... and work like dogs to make the xmas tree and everything that goes under it?

please I am very peaceful, please don't threaten me on the internet because I get easily frightened...so let just talk like gents.

thank you!

The mainland Chinese never apply any English name for their kid.

China is seeking the cooperation from Japan, yet Japan wants to keep butt-kissing its US master.

So you cannot blame China for not trusting Japan.

And the Chinese folks always maintain a fever about our traditional spring festival, not much into the Christmas.

And the Chinese folks always maintain a fever about our traditional spring festival, not much into the Christmas.

Who cares about Christmas? :P It's a good excuse for shopping, that is about it.

The biggest celebrations here are Chinese New year, Mid-Autumn festival, etc.

As far as Muslims or Islam in China goes, Muslims have contributed greatly to China. The Islamic caliphate and Ancient China were partners in trade, science, technology, mathematics, and other fields of human endeavors.

Remember the Silk Road? The nexus of the Silk road were mainly the Ancient Chinese and Islamic civilization

Remember the great Chinese Muslim explorer and mariner, The Magellan of China and Muslims Admiral Zheng He (Hajji Mahmud).

I can't even remember the last time I celebrated Christmas. It is too close to New years eve, Chinese New year, Lantern festival, etc... why add another one?

Anyway, Jesus was not even born during Christmas. (The Bible does not mention the time of year that he was born).

Christmas was set during the Winter solstice to make it easier for Pagans to convert, since they also had their biggest celebrations during that time.

As far as Muslims or Islam in China goes, Muslims have contributed greatly to China. The Islamic caliphate and Ancient China were partners in trade, science, technology, mathematics, and other fields of human endeavors.

Remember the Silk Road? The nexus of the Silk road were mainly the Ancient Chinese and Islamic civilization

Remember the great Chinese Muslim explorer and mariner, The Magellan of China and Muslims Zheng He (Hajji Mahmud).

Zheng He was a great man and a genius.

We owe him so much as our incompetent emperors have failed to maintain his precious legacy. He also became childless because of our emperors.

Zheng He should be always remembered by the Chinese people for what he has contributed to us, not just the sailing, but the true spirit of courage. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom