What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

lol make them stay away from my motherland too.

As people said the Orthodox Christians, the Syrian ones are much more peaceful and tolerant of the native culture than the newly converted Pentecostal, Baptist ,Evangelists who just give a bad name to their own religion through their fraudulent means as the non-Christians can hardly distinguish between the neo-convert fanatics and the traditional ones.

Yeah, Protestantism is the worst of all, especially those Calvinism/Puritanism/Baptism cums need to f@ck off.

BTW, i am living in a region with the Catholic majority, i won't say that for sure. :D

the chinese on PDF really riled up their christian bashing eh??

wonder what they said about islam when they go to some other site that is not dominated by Pakistanis?

dont be fool by our chinese friends...that they are just intolerable to islam but they go to some other sites to talk Sh@t there.

i am surprise to see so many chinese "canadians" here supposedly growing up in canada yet they have a mentality and intolerance attitude like they just came out nazi class.

also surprisingly how they love and praise china for everything...my question...if china is such a utopia...why dont you pack up and move to china???

wonder what they said about islam when they go to some other site that is not dominated by Pakistanis?

dont be fool by our chinese friends...that they are just intolerable to islam but they go to some other sites to talk Sh@t there.

i am surprise to see so many chinese "canadians" here supposedly growing up in canada yet they have a mentality and intolerance attitude like they just came out nazi class.

also surprisingly how they love and praise china for everything...my question...if china is such a utopia...why dont you pack up and move to china???

We respect Islam, but not to the little Nips who are running their mouth with verbal diarrhea.

It is the time to worry about your radiation than talking bs to us.

Communist Governments have always loathed Christianity because they consider it a threat to their belief of the State (a.k.a. the Communist party) being the supreme authority. Christians put God first not the state. So what the communists can not control they seek to hinder or destroy. It is interesting to see so many Chinese living outside China (unless maybe they are using a false flag). Continue to carry on party dogma.

Communist Governments have always loathed Christianity because they consider it a threat to their belief of the State (a.k.a. the Communist party) being the supreme authority. Christians put God first not the state. So what the communists can not control they seek to hinder or destroy. It is interesting to see so many Chinese living outside China (unless maybe they are using a false flag). Continue to carry on party dogma.

Apart from some delusions, but what would you do? Or said Christian to do any good thing to China ?

In addition to religious extremists, most Chinese people can and have accepted Islam, he is already part of our culture. But, after the modern, on the one hand, because the religious extremists. On the other hand, pro-Western Chinese have a lot of anti- Muslim propaganda in China, so, frankly, the Chinese people have doubts about Islam, but it is concern, not hostility. we can embraced. For Chinese people most sensitive issue, territorial sovereignty. China has been a principle, as long as mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity, China can become friends. as a Chinese, although there are doubts, but we also have the same good will, we hope that Islam as a civilization, can out of the current difficulties, the Chinese also have experience We have a long-term perspective, Islam can solve their own problems. history is long, like I said, no one can draw conclusions for the development of a civilization. China also has good intentions, if the Muslim countries need China's help, we can also provide, but, clearly said, you also need to respect China's sovereignty, of course, is mutual, China also respect your sovereignty.

If the Japanese are so right with God, why did He send you the earthquake and tsunami?

Why are you here to comment, don't you have a nuclear crisis that needs taking care of first and then the disaster clean up?

lol with all the bashing of viets and stuff like "all poor vietnamese all dying to marry a rich chinese businessmen" "vietnam is our biotch" by chinese members we have some vietnamese dude here licking the chinese boot???

why are you commenting then son? don't you have dishes to clean?

LOL i been reading this forum for the a while i start posting and the amount of bashing of vietnam that goes on here by the chinese one would wonder if there were any vietnamese here.

btw the way why are you commenting? don't you have some ghetto feet to pedicure?

hahahah now some viet dude show up to lick chinese azzz but goes missing in action when the chinese..."our pla army should teach vietnam a lesson"

and all this time i was backing up vietnam because i though no viets were here. i would've though this dude was surely chinese if not for his dat nguyen avatar.

dear my chinese brothers... drop the chopsticks and hold down the anger.

breath and reflect....

so you really hate christianity eh?

every other chinese dude is named john, david, peter, paul...may i ask where the f@ck do you think these name are from?

so you really hate christians eh?

if it wasn't for the "evil" christians celebrating christmas and buying all you crap you be working on rice patty walking behind a buffalo and getting farted on.

Back
Top Bottom