What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

Sorry mate no spoon feeding. Read orbiting, course adjustment. ok another one, Satellite life is decided by its fuel as well.

Hmm..
Ok i havent read much about this aspect you raised....and for that reason cant accept or reject if onboard thrusters can be used to avoid incoming missiles or not..
Will come back when i have read enough about it...

The new ASAT will enable China to shoot down those damn spy satellite passing China sky. No one in the world could achieve this except Chinese. We are sharp and tough. Ooops, i forget USA also capable of it.

The new ASAT will enable China to shoot down those damn spy satellite passing China sky. No one in the world could achieve this except Chinese. We are sharp and tough.
Thats coz Chinese have demonstrated the ability practically unlike some in india who make castles in air dreaming of shooting down the satellite without demonstrating it practically.

Wannabe Arundhati Roy....:rofl:
better to be wannabe arundhati roy instead of wannabe superpwaar cheerleader of incredible india.....................:woot:

The new ASAT will enable China to shoot down those damn spy satellite passing China sky. No one in the world could achieve this except Chinese. We are sharp and tough. Ooops, i forget USA also capable of it.
Even Russia and India are capable of. Both have ABM capability and it is way tougher than ASAT.

US tested to make a statement just like you did. It doesn't mean we can't. Remember, the trajectory of satellites are fixed so they are easier to target even if they are travelling at thousands of kilometers per hour.

I hope you will read few articles about it too. Point is, no other nation want to conduct the test as it may be dangerous to satellites of other nation. As simple as that.

a new version of star war? another step towards peaceful rising of China?
That remembers me to the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) proposed by the former U.S. President Ronald Reagan (1983).
Peacefully rising is not euqal to sit there and do nothing.Very diffilcult for your Viet to understand though.....

Even Russia, Britain, France and India are capable of. US tested to make a statement just like you did. It doesn't mean we can't. Remember, the trajectory of satellites are fixed so they are easier to target even if they are travelling at thousands of kilometers per hour.

I hope you will read few articles about it too. Point is, no other nation want to conduct the test as it may be dangerous to satellites of other nation. As simple as that.
I dont think India is capable of ASAT now, maybe in the future my friend.

Even Russia, Britain, France and India are capable of. US tested to make a statement just like you did. It doesn't mean we can't. Remember, the trajectory of satellites are fixed so they are easier to target even if they are travelling at thousands of kilometers per hour.

Russia and france can be but i wont count india.unless it demonstrate it in real rather than in lab.DRDO scientists have big mouth so better they demonstrate by their actions instead of shooting off their big mouth.

I dont think India is capable of ASAT now, maybe in the future my friend.
Actually it is. It has been already stated that Agni-5 can be used for this purpose.

But alas, India won't test it as any such test will attract unwanted attention to our missile program. That gives other people that India can't do it.

Remember, India already has advanced and successfully tested ABM system. So my argument is based on it. Rest I leave it on your discretion.

Cheers.

Russia and france can be but i wont count india.unless it demonstrate it in real rather than in lab.DRDO scientists have big mouth so better they demonstrate by their actions instead of shooting off their big mouth.
No one cares what you think. Same DRDO successfully intercepted dummy enemy missile, both endo and exo atmosphere. So better read more about India's ABM system and Agni- 5 integration.

You have a big mouth as you have no fact to base your argument whereas DRDO has its successful tests to support their claim.

Actually it is. It has been already stated that Agni-5 can be used for this purpose.

But alas, India won't test it as any such test will attract unwanted attention to our missile program. That gives other people that India can't do it.

Remember, India already has advanced and successfully tested ABM system. So my argument is based on it. Rest I leave it on your discretion.

Cheers.
No demonstration of hitting a satellite => it doesn't exists.....Period.

^^^ Thats the most disgusting patriachial comment i have read for a long time..
No wonder women are supressed in india by macho men like you who cant resist getting dirty and personal about her if she dares arguing against the man...
You should be ashamed on bringing female anatomy in a thread about ASAT

No one cares what you think. Same DRDO successfully intercepted dummy enemy missile, both endo and exo atmosphere. So better read more about India's ABM system and Agni- 5 integration.

You have a big mouth as you have no fact to base your argument whereas DRDO has its successful tests to support their claim.
Indian ABM based on is prithvi missile gonna intercept SATs...................Wah re mere DRDO's cheerleader....:D

Maharaj aap mahan ho aapki mahima aparampar hai...:lol:

Jai Ho...................:rofl:

^^^ Thats the most disgusting patriachial comment i have read for a long time..
No wonder women are supressed in india by macho men like you who cant resist getting dirty and personal about her if she dares arguing against the man...
You should be ashamed on bringing female anatomy in a thread about ASAT
Don't generalize and I agree that it was a despicable comment.

Having said that, I want all to use the same moral compass when she disrespect our mothers and sisters saying they deserve to suffer from the death of their sons and brothers in Armed forces and calling them slaves. Its all the frustration in that guy that has resulted in these words. Not defending him but telling the root cause.

No one cares what you think. Period. :rofl:
Wake me up when india demonstrate the ability to intercept Satellite in real having building blocks in lab doesnt mean that you can destroy sats in orbit.....oh i forgot but in indian dreams its sure possible just like super-paaaawar.......:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom