What's new

China tests new ASAT weapon

OK I got it, This is from 2010 from the mouth of Avinash Chander, Chief Controller of Missile R&D DRDO....... watch between 2:45 to 2:55....... "the development exercises on ground... on simulation boards are already on... anytime the country needs this capability to be integrated to a weapon system it can be created"

Its ready, just needs a go ahead from the govt to test. A much harder BMD system is regularly tested, so ASAT is easy compared to that.

TRUTH ABOUT INDIAN MISSILES - YouTube

:lol:

Indians never cheer-leaded for US nor we have any affection for US. IndoCarib said it for the sake of argument. But your tiny brain cannot understand that.
Capability doesnot exists until its demonstrated in a test launch.

Sour grapes coz you have not demonstrated it.having it on paper or in lab doesnt not make it equal to reliable tested weapon system.

So you mean to say, what you don't see or not demonstrated, does not exist??

or its not reliable????

India already stated that there is no need for ASAT test as it will be dangerous to other satellites as the debris created might destroy them. China and US did it for power projection.

As for India, we don't have to do such test which signifies aggressive behavior in our case.

Capability doesnot exists until its demonstrated in a test launch.

You don't know what are you talking about. Do you know what is the implications of India testing ASAT on its civilian space program?

We have many cooperation agreements with many other countries. These may face temporary roadblocks. From the first India was strictly against weaponization of space and testing hard kill ASAT in space. Now if India itself test one and adds more debris, what will be our answer to the international community.

As I mentioned ASAT is much easier than BMD. Why we need to test one!!

Just set of a nuke in Space and take out all Sat's

Doing that here is chance you might set the entire atmosphere on fire,

One the reasons why Tsar Bomba's yield was reduced compared to the original design.

^^^ No matter what we do..we are too small to destroy the planet.

mind you...earth has seen million megaton asteroid strike and survived....

^^^ No matter what we do..we are too small to destroy the planet.

mind you...earth has seen million megaton asteroid strike and survived....

few would be alive underground , but most of the humanity will vanish ! lucky ones will die immediately, unlucky ones will die slowly of the fallout and hunger.

You don't know what are you talking about. Do you know what is the implications of India testing ASAT on its civilian space program?

We have many cooperation agreements with many other countries. These may face temporary roadblocks. From the first India was strictly against weaponization of space and testing hard kill ASAT in space. Now if India itself test one and adds more debris, what will be our answer to the international community.

As I mentioned ASAT is much easier than BMD. Why we need to test one!!
Any weapon without being tested in real conditions is as good as non existent just like indian fizzled TNT test.But whom i to complain DRDO BARC can delcrae any thing as 10% success etc etc.......can happen only in india...................:)

She has no idea of science, technology and tests. She is just seeking attention. :D
wah re mere nobel prize winning scientist...............:rofl:

Sure i dont ve idea about the science of scientist of fizzled nuke test of 1998 and those who are making LCA for 30 yrs...........:)

Back
Top Bottom