What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

you are not aware of tn politics. She maybe that, but she follows DK politics.. if you are a newbie to TN politics it will take me tooo long to explain.

I agree even in india , people have to get out of caste mentality and think as indians.

I am from Tamil Nadu only, So i know well..

Yeah right...I'm astounded at your genius for comparing the whole scale genocide in Lanka to reservation issue in TN.

I rest my case.

Someone in TN shouuld draw this parallel and ensure that TN people dont hold the country to ransom. Right now no one has thought of it on those lines

why do you have expertise in that area so that you can teach the SL how to do it?

Don't worry these Sinhalese think they have won so let them but funds are already being collected for the nxt war.

I am from Tamil Nadu only, So i know well..
So you think JJ is CM because that post is reserved for brahmins? has she sone anything for brahmins? remember kanchi episode?
she is just a film dancer who was a keep of mgr. dont even call her a bramin altho she was born into that family.

Sinhalese need to be taught a lesson for raping women and killing hindu brahman priests
The Hindu Tamil Terrorist will be taken care off Don't worry about that.I am sure Chinese and Pakistanis are supplying enough arms to Sri Lankan Army to take out the Indian-Backed HIndu Tamil Terrorists.

Don't worry these Sinhalese think they have won so let them but funds are already being collected for the nxt war.
so you suport tigers?

The Hindu Tamil Terrorist will be taken care off Don't worry about that.I am sure Chinese and Pakistanis are supplying enough arms to Sri Lankan Army to take out the Indian-Backed HIndu Tamil Terrorists.
prabhakaran was christian. i suggest you dont come in this disc as you cant contribute to it except troll. your understanding on this is as much as an american understands pashtunwali

Tamils are a people ie a race made up of Christian's and Hindus try google nxt time.

Tamils are a people ie a race made up of Christian's and Hindus try google nxt time.
OK - So any Tamil who is trying to take out Sri Lankan government will be killed like rat ( Like so many tamils that have already been killed like rats by the Sri Lankan Army).It does not really matter anyway they are already defeated.

OK - So any Tamil who is trying to take out Sri Lankan government will be killed like rat ( Like so many tamils that have already been killed like rats by the Sri Lankan Army).It does not really matter anyway they are already defeated.
just like drones slaughter pashtuns like p1gs

if you love SL so much why did you try to masscre their cricket team

so you suport tigers?

prabhakaran was christian. i suggest you dont come inthis disc as you cant contribute to it except troll

I do not support the LTTE but i know people who have fought for them and raised funds for the group and let me say this the Tamil diaspora is vast from Canada, UK to Germany this war has not finished by a long way.

The only people dying like 'rats' are Pakistanis on a daily basis.

You have to forget your race and religion when you come to national level. We don't need Tamil leaders what we want is Sri Lankan national leaders.
Rest of other ethnics live peacefully, rest of Tamil groups live peacefully, why some of Tamils who live north talk about their race more than their country.

Maybe because it was the only way of protecting their identity/culture from being destroyed and absorbed by the majority Sinhalese who even went to the ridiculous extent of banning tamil magazines in the 50s and 60s.

Even the Tamils I speak to who don't support the LTTE are still behind the Tamil movement but they shun the LTTE.

Why would India worry..? KSA and Vatican will take care of it.

Do you have some cooked up sinhalese story for Maathurai becoming Matara too or Omandhai becoming Omantha ?

Sinhalaisation of the Tamil North amidst increased militarisation « transcurrents.com

Sri Lanka Guardian: Colombo targets Nalloor for Sinhalization of Tamil North

In Sinhala it is Omantha. In Tamil it's ending "ai". see the pic (Omanthai in Tamil)
OM64TR.jpg

You can add "ai" to any Sinhala name and claim it's Tamil. :D here's Matara where the Sinhalese percentage is over 90%.

Matara_district.svg.png

I do not support the LTTE but i know people who have fought for them and raised funds for the group and let me say this the Tamil diaspora is vast from Canada, UK to Germany this war has not finished by a long way.
then why are you aginst SL? the tigers had become a dangerous menace and even had contact with Pakistan's LeT.
What I do agree s that the Tamils should protest non-violently against reservatin policy of SL govt. THey should not be silent like TN brahmins and jusst try to move aside.

Back
Top Bottom