What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Maybe he is just racist against Indians. Is that what you were going to say next?
Don't twist my statement. I asked a plain vanilla question.

There is no discrimination in China for we have no reason to be like that.People stare at Indian just like thay look on blond ones for not familiar with.
I don't know the circumstances in India that they look on chinese,do they think we have funny faces and smile for this?
"No discrimination in China" is like putting a blind eye to the situation. I do accept that there are people in India who judge people based on skin color and for people who are not yet comfortable seeing blacks in their neighborhood will of course give a stare or two, same thing when a white or east asian is seen. It is the natural human curiosity which is being twisted to a discriminatory angle by some members here.

"No discrimination in China" is like putting a blind eye to the situation.

There is discrimination in China.

What Ray likes to do though, is post crap about China even though the situation in India is worse. Like when he laughs about food scarcity in China, while his own country starves.

I think this debate is coming to a conclusion, both parties have mocked each others dietary habits. :lol:

Don't twist my statement. I asked a plain vanilla question.

"No discrimination in China" is like putting a blind eye to the situation. I do accept that there are people in India who judge people based on skin color and for people who are not yet comfortable seeing blacks in their neighborhood will of course give a stare or two, same thing when a white or east asian is seen. It is the natural human curiosity which is being twisted to a discriminatory angle by some members here.
You got it,you Indians are talented for straight pointing out what the real problem is.

There is discrimination in China.

What Ray likes to do though, is post crap about China even though the situation in India is worse. Like when he laughs about food scarcity in China, while his own country starves.

Reality is we are still evolving societies and globalization will bring culture clashes to both India and China. Need of the hour is to educate people that all men are created equal.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

You got it,you Indians are talented for straight pointing out what the real problem is.

And all Chinese are talented in denying anything is wrong in China. :P

Reality is we are still evolving societies and globalization will bring culture clashes to both India and China. Need of the hour is to educate people that all men are created equal.

Or we could do what Ray does, and sing about other people being "comrades to the penis".

Even though it never has anything to do with the thread topic. :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

And all Chinese are talented in denying anything is wrong in China. :P
Not anything but just me ok?:P

Yeah, because of people like you. :lol:

Read it:

This is your standard of debate. :rofl:

Please check the context and then come back.

If I am not mistaken, it was over some Chinese poster gloating about malnutrition and hunger in India and I was being positive in showing how malnutrition and hunger can never overtake China!

The post that you displayed is a follow up.

Further, it is not my imagination.

Check the links.

It is what the world finds exotic about Chinese food and food habits.

I could post more to refresh your memory, in case you desire.

There are even more exotic dishes.

What a fascinating and positively fantastic cuisine, where nothing born on Mother Earth can go waste.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Or we could do what Ray does, and sing about other people being "comrades to the penis".

Even though it never has anything to do with the thread topic. :lol:

Thank you the World Tongzhi Champion!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom