What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

Thank for your post. Its evident for that Manchurian were invaders in to China. China have to give back all territories of other people, like Tibet, East Turkistan, Inner Mongolia etc such lands Manchurian has been illegally annexed to China in the past.

No but your post is the evident that you are truly a bloody idiot, read #464 and other posts above you goddamn retard. I believe that INDIC has already known that his logical mistake and yet you dumb head still stick your head in the ditch. It is unbelievably stupid that you even created the word "illegally annexed" to describe old historical events since based on your stupid logic every single itch of land were "illegally annexed" by every modern countries. :omghaha:

Thank for your post. Its evident for that Manchurian were invaders in to China. China have to give back all territories of other people, like Tibet, East Turkistan, Inner Mongolia etc such lands Manchurian has been illegally annexed to China in the past.
we thanks them,as chinese,we should bound forward.

Also should I remind you that the GMD has quickly corrected the proposition of the rebellion from "Han chauvinism" to "Republic of five nationalities" - which is the foundation and the core value of the Republic of China?

My point was current idea of China is based on the territory of Qing Empire, after China became republic the new government made reclaiming former Qing land as their priority although Soviets didn't let you have Mongolia. I heard many accounts where Han Chinese considered Manchus as the foreign invaders. I also read that Qing Empire was always troubled with numerous revolts against the Emperors in different parts of China.

No but your post is the evident that you are truly a bloody idiot, read #464 and other posts above you goddamn retard. I believe that INDIC has already known that his logical mistake and yet you dumb head still stick your head in the ditch. It is unbelievably stupid that you even created the word "illegally annexed" to describe old historical events since based on your stupid logic every single itch of land were "illegally annexed" by every modern countries. :omghaha:

Sun Yat-sen (孫逸仙) is right, he is educated Chinese. Manchurian were invaders, invaded and ruled China. He is considered as father of new China, but his followers KMT and CPC didn't do what he said.

Mao annexed East Turkistan 1950 and Tibet 1953.

On topic : will China is going collapse like Roma imperial ?

Last edited:
Sun Yat-sen (孫逸仙) is right, he is educated Chinese. Manchurian were invaders, invaded and ruled China. He is considered as father of new China, but his followers KMT and CPC didn't do what he said.

Mao annexed East Turkistan 1956 and Tibet 1953.

Sun Yat-sen was the former prime minister of the Chinese Nationalist Party(KMT) and I have already told you that the KMT quickly corrected the proposition of the rebellion from "Han chauvinism" to "Republic of five nationalities" in order to found the Republic of China ("New China"). He is NOT on your side you idiot. :omghaha:

Xinjiang and TIbet are always a part of the central government also there is no such wording like "the USA annexed the CSA":laughcry:

My point was current idea of China is based on the territory of Qing Empire, after China became republic the new government made reclaiming former Qing land as their priority although Soviets didn't let you have Mongolia. I heard many accounts where Han Chinese considered Manchus as the foreign invaders. I also read that Qing Empire was always troubled with numerous revolts against the Emperors in different parts of China.

Don't you know that revolts were very normal in Chinese history which happened in every dynasties of China.
Also the Republic of China is a regime inherited from the Qing Empire of China, this is a fact and it has nothing to do with the Soviets.
The Qin Empire was considered as foreign invader to the people of the other Chinese kingdoms during that period, so?

Last edited:
Guess who said these words against Manchus.

“In order to restore our national independence, we must first restore the Chinese nation. In order to restore the Chinese nation, we must drive the barbarian Manchus back to the Changbai Mountains. In order to get rid of the barbarians, we must first overthrow the present tyrannical, dictatorial, ugly and corrupt Qing government.”

[ LETTER ] - Taipei Times

A letter posted in news forum by a random reader?? Changbai mountain is home to koreans. :rofl:
This aptly describe your intellectual. All your sources are wikipedia, blog, and opinionated article. None is academic. You need a proper education.

A letter posted in news forum by a random reader?? Changbai mountain is home to koreans. :rofl:
This aptly describe your intellectual. All your sources are wikipedia, blog, and opinionated article. None is academic. You need a proper education.

Your denial is always mind blowing. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Your denial is always mind blowing.

Your retarded trolling is brain shattering. We cite academic source, you quoted from blog and personal opinion, letters, basically anything that is non-academic. Go take an IQ test. :laughcry:

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國(Zhongguo)之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, emperor of Qing Dynasty.
https://webspace.utexas.edu/hl4958/perspectives/Zhao - reinventing china.pdf

Your retarded trolling is brain shattering. We cite academic source, you quoted from blog and personal opinion, letters, basically anything that is non-academic. Go take an IQ test. :laughcry:

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國(Zhongguo)之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, emperor of Qing Dynasty.
https://webspace.utexas.edu/hl4958/perspectives/Zhao - reinventing china.pdf

The comment was made by Sun Yat Sen, the link I posted is a Taiwanese news site, not Wikipedia and if you want I can post half a dozens more of them but that would be waste as you will still denial.

The comment was made by Sun Yat Sen, the link I posted is a Taiwanese news site, not Wikipedia and if you want I can post half a dozens more of them but that would be waste as you will still denial.
I already explained that the revolutionary view was not shared by the majority of Chinese,fabricate history as much as you want nothing is going to change.

Exactly shows your low education level. It's fake. It's a letter posted to a Taiwanese news forum. E.g. every Chinese knew changban was home to Koreans.

Any group with hidden agenda can fake article, no different from Indian right-wing faking the Macalauay Letter.

Here's what he actually said: The life and letters of Lord Macaulay : Trevelyan, George Otto, Sir, 1838-1928 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

vs
The completely fabricated letter by Indian Hindu groups:omghaha:
main-qimg-3dba2fd9fefdfdf6474ec25559a3e5e7

Last edited:
Exactly shows your low education level. It's a letter posted to a Taiwanese news forum. A lot of what's written is fake. E.g. every Chinese knew changban was home to Koreans.:rofl:

Any group with hidden agenda can fake article, no different from Indian right-wing faking the Macalauay Letter. :omghaha:

What he actually said: The life and letters of Lord Macaulay : Trevelyan, George Otto, Sir, 1838-1928 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

vs
Completely fabricated letter
main-qimg-3dba2fd9fefdfdf6474ec25559a3e5e7

Being Chinese, Becoming Chinese American - Shehong Chen - Google Books

Open the google books link and deny it once again.

Every Chinese knew changban was home to Koreans.:omghaha:
Just some clarification,Changbai mountain was not holy to Koreans until Shin Chaeho wrote a bunch of historical fabrication.

The Jurchens and other minorities were the true worshipers,look at Joseon era texts they call it a barbarian mountain etc.

I don't know what is wrong with former Chinese tributary/vassal states,living under the shadow of Sinosphere they seek to project a broad nationalist historiography and attempt to assert that they were the cultural springheads of East Asian civilization.

Why don't you reply to me that the majority of Chinese did not hold an anti Manchu/Qing sentiment but rather repeat the same cliched image that Manchus were vilified?

Why are chinese allowed to open such a thread about stealing land? The admin should close this thread. It is offensive for some people here. Some Chinese were complaining I opened simple a Japan Support Thread. This thread is not about supporting China but aggresion.

Japan Support thread | Page 4

Yes, it is inevitable economically and thus socially

Why don't you reply to me that the majority of Chinese did not hold an anti Manchu/Qing sentiment but rather repeat the same cliched image that Manchus were vilified?

The opinion can vary but I heard Manchus generally hid their Manchu identity after China became a republic leading to the extinction of Manchu language.

Back
Top Bottom