What's new

China rolls out red carpet for Sudan president

Wrong. :P

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

And you are influnced by Us. :tup:

I can prove your statement wrong, It's just a statement. But how you will proov my statement wrong when maximum Buddhist are in China. :angel:

Wrong. :P

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

The British specifically referred to India, not to any other country.

Genocide to China is merely an expression, it is no more relevant than the china's Nobel peace prize threat.- Jay ATL

I can prove your statement wrong, It's just a statement. But how you will proov my statement wrong when maximum Buddhist are in China. :angel:

Yes, Buddha was born in Nepal, and now his religion is followed in most of East Asia. :wave: Nepal has a truly great cultural legacy.

India on the other hand, persecuted their Buddhists, until today they only have less than 1% left.

Yes, Buddha was born in Nepal, and now his religion is followed in most of East Asia. :wave: Nepal has a truly great cultural legacy.

India on the other hand, persecuted their Buddhists, until today they only have less than 1% left.

Wtf are you talking about? Persecution of Buddhists? That was during the Mughal reign under Auranzeb that persecuted the Kaffirs Hindus, Buddhists, Sufis, Sikhs etc.

China wants to welcome Sudan's president like a guest. Why is everyone so paranoid about this?

Google (insert Sudan genocide search terms)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Wtf are you talking about? Persecution of Buddhists? That was during the Mughal reign under Auranzeb that persecuted the Kaffirs Hindus, Buddhists, Sufis, Sikhs etc.

let him be- he is doing his famous trolling of derailing the topic.

You are talking as you don't want to accept. It will take only few links to prove all. lol. We have strongest Buddhist relation here due to obvious reasons. Religion is a personal choice. Why Buddhist are less, that is different reason. I need a new thread to explain.

Keep Denying. But Facts remain same. We don't have any relation with Chinese in India but you have strong relation with our Sanskrit and it's Karmas. :tup:

Here you go. :wave:

I suppose that was worse than your reference to Mao's famine? After all, the people who died in Mao's famine were not considered "inhuman savages" by the ones doing the killing.

when I look at the supposed independent researchers who corraberated on the study you like so much. A red flag goes up the minute I research them and look at thier activist agendas.

a more accurate population count of American Indians would be around 7 - 10 million. by the start of 1900 around 250 thousand remained. Most having died from disease. Now if you take the population of all the Americas North, central and South America. you can get to the 50 million+ figures

Here you go. :wave:

I suppose that was worse than your reference to Mao's famine? After all, the people who died in Mao's famine were not considered "inhuman savages" by the ones doing the killing.

Mao's famine was just as bad as India today in terms of death rates.

That is to say, China during the height of natural disasters and ideological incompetency and in the darkest days, was only as bad as India today. Both before and after those 3 years, China was far superior.

You are talking as you don't want to accept. It will take only few links to prove all. lol. We have strongest Buddhist relation here due to obvious reasons. Religion is a personal choice. Why Buddhist are less, that is different reason. I need a new thread to explain.

Keep Denying. But Facts remain same. We don't have any relation with Chinese in India but you have strong relation with our Sanskrit and it's Karmas. :tup:

Everyone knows, that Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal. :azn:

Nobody disputes that. Buddha was from Nepal, and he left a great legacy for them.

Nobody disputes that. Buddha was from Nepal, and he left a great legacy for them.

Siddhārtha Gautama born in Kapilavastu which is in modern day Nepal

Buddha or "enlightened one" gained enlightenment in what is now Patna, Bihar.

And I thought you said India was different princely states? Kapilavastu as also a kingdom. The name "Nepal" wasn't in existence. However, the name India was used before then ...

India is the most widely used name (internationally and locally) for the Republic of India.

The English term is from Greek Ἰνδία (Indía), via Latin India. Iindía in Byzantine (Koine Greek) ethnography denotes the region beyond the Indus (Ἰνδός) river, since Herodotus (5th century BC) ἡ Ἰνδική χώρη, hē Indikē chōrē; "Indian land", Ἰνδός, Indos, "an Indian", from Avestan Hinduš (referring to Sindh, and listed as a conquered territory by Darius I in the Persepolis terrace inscription). The name is derived ultimately from Sindhu, the Sanskrit name of the river, but also meaning "river" generically. Latin India is used by Lucian (2nd century).

The name India was known in Old English, and was used in King Alfred's translation of Orosius. In Middle English, the name was, under French influence, replaced by Ynde or Inde, which entered Early Modern English as Indie. The name India then came back to English usage from the 17th century onwards, and may be due to the influence of Latin, or Spanish or Portuguese.

Sanskrit indu "drop (of Soma)", also a term for the Moon, is unrelated, but has sometimes been erroneously connected, listed by, among others, Colonel James Todd in his Annals of Rajputana. Todd describes ancient India as under control of tribes claiming descent from the Moon, or "Indu" (referring to Chandravanshi Rajputs)

He attained enlightenment in India though, and spent most of his life in India. Besides the Kingdom he was born in straddled both modern day India and Nepal. There was no Nepal or India back then.

I have seen people denying the fact. But Never seen anyone going to certain extent to deny it's rituals.

Lumbini was part of Hindu Northern India 2,500 Years back. Rest of His life was in modern India.

Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Siddhārtha Gautama (Sanskrit: सिद्धार्थ गौतम; Pali: Siddhattha Gotama) was a spiritual teacher from ancient India who founded Buddhism. He was follower of Lord Shiva. You must be knowing all his life ? You must be knowing Magadh and Bodh gaya ? King Ashoka ? His karmas in Sanskrit ? Pali ? His Temples ? What He Said ?

Vishnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He was 9th Avatar of Vishnu.

I am ready to come with 100 of Documents of Chinese and Japanese about Buddha. :azn:

Chinese are highly influenced by our Culture and Chinese has no Influence in India. :lol:

He attained enlightenment in India though, and spent most of his life in India. Besides the Kingdom he was born in straddled both modern day India and Nepal. There was no Nepal or India back then.

He was born in what is modern-day Nepal. If you want to try to claim his legacy, it won't work. Especially considering that Buddhism has been almost completely eradicated in India.

Glory to Nepal. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom