What's new

China rolls out red carpet for Sudan president

It's a "historical fact", which means to all extents and purposes it has been proven by the evidence. :wave:

I'm not sure why you're begging for us to arrest him anyway, it's not as if that is going to change anything, is it?

Sort of like the lame resistance to the Sino-Pakistani nuclear deal, bordering on tacit support.

Even if you could prove that, India kills more than ten times that number of children (5.6 million) every single year, spending the money on their Swiss Bank accounts, instead of food for their people.

What India has to do with this topic ? India didn't killed like Sudan or Hitler. I am shocked to see the comparison. It shows the way you think. you are derailing the topic again as usual with too much troll. Where Swiss bank comes in this topic ? Oh, Yes I remember you are CD :bounce:

It's a "historical fact", which means to all extents and purposes it has been proven by the evidence. :wave:

I'm not sure why you're begging for us to arrest him anyway, it's not as if that is going to change anything, is it?

Sort of like the lame resistance to the Sino-Pakistani nuclear deal, bordering on tacit support.

Even if you could prove that, India kills more than ten times that number of children (5.6 million) every single year, spending the money on their Swiss Bank accounts, instead of food for their people.

Historical fact ? but he never stood trial per your own logic. bashir has historical facts, even you tube videos on his genocide-- that does not seem to matter.

pssst- why not bring in toilets in india while you are backtracking and deflecting to other subjects? when in doubt do the chinese macarena.

China, the ICC and Libya: A New Level of Hypocrisy? | Justice in Conflict

"not everything about Chinese-ICC relations has been doom-and-gloom. China participated actively in the negotiations leading up to the adoption of the ICC’s Rome Statute and has been an engaged partner in the ICC’s Assembly of States Parties since 2002. Not only has it been engaged with the Court, but it has, on occasion, voiced impressive political support for the Court. While this may come as a surprise to many, China has even suggested that its accession to member-state status is a realistic possibility."

Damn - good find. pop goes the weasel on that argument! do as I do- only when I do..

there is tons and tons of documented evidence proving bashir genocide- Hague court has it all- documentaries have been done on it and shown it . Hitler himself was not convicted because he never stood trail -- per your logic and you can't back away from it he is " innocent" - nice. japanese convicted of genocide by whom- who stood trial ?

the man killed 400,000 !

Japanese were convicted of genocide by the Far East Military Tribunal. The lone dissenting judge was Indian. Even today many Indians dream that Japanese would repeat genocide again because India is too powerless to do so.

Lets not forget that Sudan has many, many accomplishments:

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

128 Sudan 1,705
138 India 1,265

Japanese were convicted of genocide by the Far East Military Tribunal. The lone dissenting judge was Indian. Even today many Indians dream that Japanese would repeat genocide again because India is too powerless to do so.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

128 Sudan 1,705
138 India 1,265

The Japanese Emperor Hirohito, and all members of the imperial family such as Prince Asaka, were not prosecuted for any involvement at the tokyo trials. you mean to say some japanese were convited of artocities but not " genocide"

you have a very different history of those trails- is that the version they teach you in your school's curriculum? Like equating Nominal GDP to 400,000 people slaughtered! Hitler's germany had a great nominal GDP too---

128 Sudan 1,705
138 India 1,265

Again, Same thing......What India or Sudan GDP per capita has to do with the Topic ? India is not developed country. It's developing country only.

By the Way, China is at 97th as per 2010-2011. not Much difference with India. Means Qatar is 37 Times better than China ?? I never noticed. Today, i saw with your link. lol. What a new dimension of Comparison. Total off-topic and useless crap.

That's right, they starved to death. Terrible tragedy.

Not quite as bad as the racist genocide of the Native Americans though (100 million dead), for being "inhuman savages". I.e. The event upon which your entire nation was founded.

As for resources, don't tell me that America was allied to Saudi Arabia and Mubarak's Egpyt, because you shared their beliefs. :azn:

LOL, you do know I am an American Indian right? please post your source for the 100 million. I would really like to see if your just pulling it out of the air you you actually read it. No matter what though it is rediculously high.

It was disease that killed most American Indians. smallpox alone killed 70 - 90% of those it infected. Then you had Typhus, Chollera, ECT. the wars killed aproximately 30,000 Indians.

LOL, you do know I am an American Indian right? please post your source for the 100 million. I would really like to see if your just pulling it out of the air you you actually read it. No matter what though it is rediculously high.

It was disease that killed most American Indians. smallpox alone killed 70 - 90% of those it infected. Then you had Typhus, Chollera, ECT. the wars killed aproximately 30,000 Indians.

Here you go. :wave:

This study estimated populations and population reductions using later census data. Two figures are given, both low and high, at: between 10 million and 114 million indians as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

I suppose that was worse than your reference to Mao's famine? After all, the people who died in Mao's famine were not considered "inhuman savages" by the ones doing the killing.

128 Sudan 1,705
138 India 1,265

As per above Data, China is 10-12 Times behind than Japan and U.S. and still China compares itself with both countries. :rofl: Height of Comedy. Difference between India and China is same like difference between Areas of two countries. Also it's not huge. So, Not a big issue. :cheers:

More Chinese were Killed in Japanese Invasion before 1950's :thinktank:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war

We fought them off, and eventually were on the victorious side during WW2. Which is why we have a permanent seat on the UNSC, and India will never have one. :azn:

India on the other hand did not fight off the invaders, they knelt before the British. It was only because the British empire was declining, that they decided to let you go. Gandhi did not fight, he pleaded.

You didn't fight for your independence, it was "gifted" to you by a declining empire. The same empire that said this:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

We fought them off, and eventually were on the victorious side during WW2. Which is why we have a permanent seat on the UNSC, and India will never have one. :azn:

India on the other hand did not fight off the invaders, they knelt before the British. It was only because the British empire was declining, that they decided to let you go. Gandhi did not fight, he pleaded.

Yes, you fought very bravely that's why it was the one of the biggest and most humiliating defeat in last century. Millions of Chinese died by wrong decision of Chinese government. I don't want to talk specific Massacre because that will be move you towards land of big fortune. It was U.S. + Russia - Unsec. You were just puppet country. You need to know more. Now, I understand why Japanese celebrate that Win every year :agree:

Yes, you fought very bravely that's why it was the one of the biggest and most humiliating defeat in last century. Millions of Chinese died by wrong decision of Chinese government. I don't want to talk specific Massacre because that will be move you towards land of big fortune. It was U.S. + Russia - Unsec. You were just puppet country. You need to know more. Now, I understand why Japanese celebrate that Win every year :agree:

India was not even a country before the British created you. :wave:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

And I'd love to see how this is relevant to the thread, considering it was the JAPANESE who were committing genocide, not us.

It was not Genocide. It was a War between a tiny but Powerful country and a very large but very weak country. You Started this comparison by brining GDP capita which has no relation with this thread. So the result.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom