What's new

China, Pakistan, Destabilizing India's Northeast?

1. India alone is responsible for creating unrest in these happy beautiful valleys. The Brahmonic North Indian Oligarchy that rules from Delhi has never seen NE as anything but a colony to exploit. Immediately upon partition GOI set in a motion of divide and rule taking a leaf from the colonial British. But India's method has been crude.

a. Bengal. At Partition, Congress was unpopular in Bengal, and Congress has always been wary of Bengal. There has always been talks of Greater Bengal - more heard at Partition than later. Bengalees' influence in the NE was not seen favorably by the North Indians looking to exploit its resources. Therefore, Indian Intel created various anti-Bengalee movements in NE.

b. Muslims. To counter the growth of the Muslims not only were civil movements promoted but insurgent groups were created and riots sponsored.

c. The Nagas were treated as free people by the British who had a cease-fire arrangement with the Nagas at Partition. Therefore, the Nagas had declared themselves independent too. Nehru played the Naga leadership out through Vinoda Bhave and other means. Vabhe for instance had agreed with Dr Phizo that the Nagas could either be independent or exercise an option under the partition rules to join either Pakistan or India. Phizo was given one year to consider this, although he had expressed then and there his intention of opting for Pakistan. Rest is history which has seen much killings and atrocities by Indian security forces.

2. Obviously China and Pakistan would be interested in NE. Part of NE is S Tibet which China considers under illegal occupation by India. Pakistan would be interested in anything where India's resources would be depleted and her security forces deployed.

3. However, BD is the party that is directly involved in the NE. These people are close neighbors with thousands of years of common history and complimentary economies. Perceiving India as the principal potential threat, both NE and BD are natural allies.
if u have so much problems with india then why r u sending millions of ur population to our bad country..why hundreds of ur people r coming to calcutta everyday 4 treatment ,why ur "better" country cannot provide its people health care...first fix these problems in ur nation ,then try to compete with us..pathetic bangladeshis

I don't know much about India (not very interested), but why don't Muslim Indians create their own state? There are like 150 million of them, if I remember correctly. What are they waiting for?

The # 150 Million is the only correct thing in your post....other than that Muslims love thier mother India and would need want to break or rip off any Part of her....you would not understand...only people who consider their country first over their religion would understand.

well u r awesomely ignorant then..i'm frm west bengal and bengalis r the most patriotic indians... the west bengalis consider their no.1 enemy the "bangladeshis" and neither pakistan,nor china (guess the word is used almost as a gali here :woot:)..so the people would rather die than join the "bangladeshis"...so now u call a spade a spade and spare us this BS...

if the mukti bahinis werent a bunch of bania slaves of new delhi, they'd probably shoot you on site as well for saying that :laugh:

the links posted earlier (which some indian poster quickly deleted, it seems) claimed that "ISI agents" have penetrated Bangla Deshi military and intelligence apparatus and is destabilizing your god forsaken northeast. Kid, as i said earlier - these types of stories make for another low-budget bollywood film. I see little or no basis or truth in such articles

like i said - there is nothing of strategic value over there.....the people and the lands there are worthless to Pakistan

However, given India’s geo-strategic primacy and its position as a formidable neighbor and a security threat, Beijing has never failed to maintain a posture as a strategic adversary to its arch rival. Teaming up with Pakistan has further helped it create the synergy to keep India on edge.

Says it all. Its all about strategic maneuvers. I don't blame Pakistan and China IF they are doing it.

I want our govt. and security forces to do whatever is necessary to thwart any type of external influence, if there is, and remove internal extremist factions.

I don't expect them to play fair but I want that we should be more careful, increase surveillance of borders, crack terrorist network, deport illegal immigrants and introduce new laws to curb any type of extremism.

At the end of the day, Its our capability that will matter for our security. We should learn this from US.

If we are able to uplift the local population with better socio economic condition than we don't have to worry about external threat .come up with new employment opportunity ,school,better living condition easy loan for small business and factory ,good health service ,help farmer with latest technique to improve their yield,instead of spending big amount on weapons we should spend money to improve life of our population.
Noth east is very fragile ,the tribe have lots of complain and center government is not interested ,the biggest problem is immigration ,they feel their way of life is threaten .

If we are able to uplift the local population with better socio economic condition than we don't have to worry about external threat .come up with new employment opportunity ,school,better living condition easy loan for small business and factory ,good health service ,help farmer with latest technique to improve their yield,instead of spending big amount on weapons we should spend money to improve life of our population.
Noth east is very fragile ,the tribe have lots of complain and center government is not interested ,the biggest problem is immigration ,they feel their way of life is threaten .
If you haven't noticed, we are doing this in Naxal affected region along with anti-Naxal movement. Approaching the problem with force and economy is the way to uproot the anti-State elements. Its working in that region.

Major concern in NE is the illegal immigrants. You idea of socio-economic development is correct. We have to look at other factors too. Remember, any economic upliftment will also help the illegal ones, so we need constant effort to deport them back.

Let people say whatever they want, the reality is far different than what is discussed mostly.

If you haven't noticed, we are doing this in Naxal affected region along with anti-Naxal movement. Approaching the problem with force and economy is the way to uproot the anti-State elements. Its working in that region.

Major concern in NE is the illegal immigrants. You idea of socio-economic development is correct. We have to look at other factors too. Remember, any economic upliftment will also help the illegal ones, so we need constant effort to deport them back.

Let people say whatever they want, the reality is far different than what is discussed mostly.

Approaching the naxal problem with force had worsened it in 90's-2000's.The economic development angle was what neutralised it(was successful in Andhra Pradesh.)

and indians we dont make conspiracy theories :woot:

Back
Top Bottom