What's new

China, Pakistan, Destabilizing India's Northeast?

nah we're just spectators......what's in it for us to support backwards-*** half naked communist tribal shmucks

northeast india holds ZERO strategic value anyways

the only important thing here is to ensure immediate independence for the northeastern parts of "india" under illegal occupation of delhi government.....

If only Pakistan had realized this in 1960s, 1971 war may not have happened

if only you banias didn't interfere in an internal affair of Pakistan by supporting terrorists, the war may have not happened either

China and Pakistan did play role in supporting insurgency in NE in the past 1960s

farland7apr1970d.jpg

The 1971 war and formation of Bangladesh heavily impacted the support for NE insurgency.

In modern day, the NE Insurgents use many Chinese weapons, which they get from Thailand through Burma

It remains unclear if China is deliberately supplying arms, or this is due to lax in regulations for Chinese arms supply.

Do you know that Pakistan Declared mizoram as separate independent country in 1966?

if only you banias didn't interfere in an internal affair of Pakistan by supporting terrorists, the war may have not happened either

Yes, more killings and rapes would have been committed by your respected army and India had to take care of your citizens... Jeez!

Which happened because Pakistan (with China's blessing) supported NE insurgents first.

Do you know that Pakistan Declared mizoram as separate independent country in 1966?

I recall Pakistan was ready to do so.

I don't know much about India (not very interested), but why don't Muslim Indians create their own state? There are like 150 million of them, if I remember correctly. What are they waiting for?

Why should Indian Muslims create their own state? :lol:

Did they need to do so they would have migrated to Pakistan during Partition.

well in all honesty, I do openly support West Bengal's reintegration with Mainland Bangla Desh

the Bangali movement (perpetuated by hindu stan) was a purely ethno-centric movement; therefore it makes sense to call a spade a spade.

as for rest of NE, as i said - indians give us much un-due credit. When they have tribalism, caste and so many different groups who cant even understand eachother and when you have such a level of inequality among the society there naturally there will be insurrections and rebellions.

if indian feel we/Chinese supporting these funny people, show us the weapons or show us the cash flows to them

1. India alone is responsible for creating unrest in these happy beautiful valleys. The Brahmonic North Indian Oligarchy that rules from Delhi has never seen NE as anything but a colony to exploit. Immediately upon partition GOI set in a motion of divide and rule taking a leaf from the colonial British. But India's method has been crude.

a. Bengal. At Partition, Congress was unpopular in Bengal, and Congress has always been wary of Bengal. There has always been talks of Greater Bengal - more heard at Partition than later. Bengalees' influence in the NE was not seen favorably by the North Indians looking to exploit its resources. Therefore, Indian Intel created various anti-Bengalee movements in NE.

b. Muslims. To counter the growth of the Muslims not only were civil movements promoted but insurgent groups were created and riots sponsored.

c. The Nagas were treated as free people by the British who had a cease-fire arrangement with the Nagas at Partition. Therefore, the Nagas had declared themselves independent too. Nehru played the Naga leadership out through Vinoda Bhave and other means. Vabhe for instance had agreed with Dr Phizo that the Nagas could either be independent or exercise an option under the partition rules to join either Pakistan or India. Phizo was given one year to consider this, although he had expressed then and there his intention of opting for Pakistan. Rest is history which has seen much killings and atrocities by Indian security forces.

2. Obviously China and Pakistan would be interested in NE. Part of NE is S Tibet which China considers under illegal occupation by India. Pakistan would be interested in anything where India's resources would be depleted and her security forces deployed.

3. However, BD is the party that is directly involved in the NE. These people are close neighbors with thousands of years of common history and complimentary economies. Perceiving India as the principal potential threat, both NE and BD are natural allies.

well in all honesty, I do openly support West Bengal's reintegration with Mainland Bangla Desh

the Bangali movement (perpetuated by hindu stan) was a purely ethno-centric movement; therefore it makes sense to call a spade a spade.

as for rest of NE, as i said - indians give us much un-due credit. When they have tribalism, caste and so many different groups who cant even understand eachother and when you have such a level of inequality among the society there naturally there will be insurrections and rebellions.

if indian feel we/Chinese supporting these funny people, show us the weapons or show us the cash flows to them

Naturally our diplomatic drame baazi will continue while on ground all the responsible vermin will be cleaned at optimal levels. Cash flows etc being shown is something not possible as is the case with Balochistan.

1. India alone is responsible for creating unrest in these happy beautiful valleys. The Brahmonic North Indian Oligarchy that rules from Delhi has never seen NE as anything but a colony to exploit. Immediately upon partition GOI set in a motion of divide and rule taking a leaf from the colonial British. But India's method has been crude.

a. Bengal. At Partition, Congress was unpopular in Bengal, and Congress has always been wary of Bengal. There has always been talks of Greater Bengal - more heard at Partition than later. Bengalees' influence in the NE was not seen favorably by the North Indians looking to exploit its resources. Therefore, Indian Intel created various anti-Bengalee movements in NE.

b. Muslims. To counter the growth of the Muslims not only were civil movements promoted but insurgent groups were created and riots sponsored.

c. The Nagas were treated as free people by the British who had a cease-fire arrangement with the Nagas at Partition. Therefore, the Nagas had declared themselves independent too. Nehru played the Naga leadership out through Vinoda Bhave and other means. Vabhe for instance had agreed with Dr Phizo that the Nagas could either be independent or exercise an option under the partition rules to join either Pakistan or India. Phizo was given one year to consider this, although he had expressed then and there his intention of opting for Pakistan. Rest is history which has seen much killings and atrocities by Indian security forces.

2. Obviously China and Pakistan would be interested in NE. Part of NE is S Tibet which China considers under illegal occupation by India. Pakistan would be interested in anything where India's resources would be depleted and her security forces deployed.

3. However, BD is the party that is directly involved in the NE. These people are close neighbors with thousands of years of common history and complimentary economies. Perceiving India as the principal potential threat, both NE and BD are natural allies.

Don't know about Pakistan and China but it is confirm that Bangladesh creating huge trouble and unrest( recently with bodos ) in NE by dumping their mass population in NE by illegal immigrating their countrymen as part of their plan of " Greater Bangladesh ".

well u r awesomely ignorant then..i'm frm west bengal and bengalis r the most patriotic indians... the west bengalis consider their no.1 enemy the "bangladeshis" and neither pakistan,nor china (guess the word is used almost as a gali here :woot:)..so the people would rather die than join the "bangladeshis"...so now u call a spade a spade and spare us this BS...

There is

The Week | An international conspiracy

4-party bigwigs were in plot, accused say

Back
Top Bottom