What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any thing, the news should be a smack into Indian laughing gear,

Every time Russia inclines towards Pakistan, Delhi drama queen throws it's tantrums, threating not to embed Mr Moscow.

yeah we know how much you paid for what and what not. And which thing costs how much.

And even you bought it for half of our defence budget, but with 4B defence budget, we are still a pain in the Indian .......... ,

The way in previous war your carriers were far away from our shores, same will happen in future, so your carriers aren't worth anything for us, show the might to someone else who is afraid, as we aren't.

A mosquito is more than enough to cause malaria, And Buddy, this "might" would not be For you guys, have you seen an Elephant sitting on an ant? We would never do that to you, we are showing this to another elephant in the east...No need to push the panic button....

Don't you think it is a dis-service to justify a broken system. Has anyone even tabulated the total Interest Pakistan ends up paying, compared to the principal. What %age of Pakistan's GDP goes to service loans again?

I did not drag in Pakistan. Frankenstein did, with a pompous post about j-10 or something. In the same breath you should not have to point out faults in India to defend mother Pakistan.

Dont count chickens before they hatch.

Why does it matters to you how we pay and how much we pay ??

None of your or India's concern.

And I wasn't just talking about you dragging in Pakistan, as a general remark as Indians first brought in Pakistan with their cheap remarks at the start of the thread.

Well chickens aren't gonna hatch, so no need to count any.

I was expecting a similar kiddish reply from you. First go and check out the difference between threat and insecurity.

Then find out and decide wither Cold start is a matter of Threat or Insecurity for Pakistan.

Did you feel the same when the French denied you avionics, the Germans denied you U-214 and the Americans denied you Predators?

French and German deals are subjected to speculations, each day we see new developments. nothing is final yet. Secondly French and Germans aren't that important to India as Russia, Or China To Pakistan. So there status is secondary in Relation to Russia, And I bet Rd-93 is still cause of serious cramps in India Bellies.

Even if German and French Deny us anything, it wont be a portion of what you guys have felt,

American denying predators, is only a matter of American Interests. So no feelings here either.

:pakistan:

Adios

A mosquito is more than enough to cause malaria, And Buddy, this "might" would not be For you guys, have you seen an Elephant sitting on an ant? We would never do that to you, we are showing this to another elephant in the east...No need to push the panic button....

Ever heard of the Ant crawling into the Elephant's trunk.
Alas, the bigger they are, they harder they fall. ;)

And many times a small ant cause the death of an elephant, hope you have heard that story, if not, feel sorry for you.

And this might, well ground reality is something else. Try to see your own country's armed forces ground reality of deployment and then tell us for whom the might is.

And as for another elephant, well that is a dragon, not an elephant, and for that you guys need decades to show something. Currently just few ships, few submarines, 2 or so divisions of army, 1 or 2 Sqd of planes are not enough.

Why does it matters to you how we pay and how much we pay ??

None of your or India's concern.

Precisely, but I thought the dutiful manner in which you highlighted India's military purchases, you would have done atleast some research on what Pakistan ends up paying for its toys.

Well chickens aren't gonna hatch, so no need to count any.

The times they are a changin'. If India does go for this, it weans the stronger partner away from the China-Pakistan embrace. Don't you think it makes perfect sense for the 'cunning' Indians?

I was expecting a similar kiddish reply from you. First go and check out the difference between threat and insecurity.

Then find out and decide wither Cold start is a matter of Threat or Insecurity for Pakistan.

Ankeel? Your point? Threat is the cause of insecurity and insecurity is the effect of threat.

French and German deals are subjected to speculations, each day we see new developments. nothing is final yet.

Then how do these things make it to front page news, I wonder.

Even if German and French Deny us anything, it wont be a portion of what you guys have felt,

American denying predators, is only a matter of American Interests. So no feelings here either.

huh?

Go east, go west, ground zero is the best.

Whatever you obtain, this is the end story.:lol:

Well to satisfy your egos, JF-17 sounds more better.

Doesn't it.

TK

Think you didnt get my post.. I was asking what the irony was...The high cost of the trainer or the low cost of JF-17...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom