What's new

China, Maldives pledge strengthened military ties

China making the plans...the rest follow along. If these countries act so, then make their entry into the country an extremely difficult and terrible experience. Anyone coming from Bangladesh, Maldives and Pakistan should go thru extra security precautions for our safety and place time limits. But in order for this be effective, there has be tight secruity around the border.

Dude when did we told you to leave Tibet, Dalai Lama and tibetans are refugees in our country. Tibetans also stay across the world. You are feeling insecure about Tibet that's the reason you are making statement like this. Learn history properly.

Separatistes are considered as refugees, can we said the same if for those Maoists or UFLA if we decide to provide them sanctuary??? And we're not feeling insecure about these useless monks, I just respond to your claim that India has never interfered any nations internal matters.

your kids are eager to inpress you where as we are partners...and US needs India as much as India needs US..but we cant say the same about other asian countries an their big daddy china...they are being used and China is more than happy to use these kids. :coffee:

When nations feel resentfull toward India become automatically China's Kid...Indian's logic. And when you guys were bragging on how U.S will help india to defeat China is consider as partner??? Indian's logic

When people hate you, means you are progressing ahead.

Same thing goes from both China and India and their neighbours.

So if U.S, Japan, India and some Asean countries hate China means we're light years progress ahead? :D

So if U.S, Japan, India and some Asean countries hate China means we're light years progress ahead? :D

India doesn't hate China your east asian neighbours certainly do. I don't know about the light years but China is certainly progressing.

Separatistes are considered as refugees, can we said the same if for those Maoists or UFLA if we decide to provide them sanctuary??? And we're not feeling insecure about these useless monks, I just respond to your claim that India has never interfered any nations internal matters. :D

Dude are u gonna mad...??? how can one compare a Nobel prize winner, A saint to some terrorist organization.

When people hate you, means you are progressing ahead.

Same thing goes from both China and India and their neighbours.

That's the different between China & India. China are hated because they uses their influences on their "lesser brethren," so even though they are Hated by some of their neighbors, they managed to influence some of them to be their partner in the region. Maldives, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & last but not least Pakistan. I'm not even counting country that are "friendly" toward the PRC in the region (South & South East Asia).

India on the other hand, is hated in the region because of its interventionism foreign policy. Nepal with the Maoist, Bangladesh border skirmish, Pakistan... Doesn't need any explanation, sending troops to Sri Lanka which ended with the Indian PM assassinated. India need... No it MUST wrestle back this countries from China influences. I mean how many friends left does India have in the region?
south_asia_map.gif

Dont be sad...Indians dont care about few jealous a$$holes..the more we progress, the more they'll get burnt.

That's the kind of Bull$hited, near sighted view that will cost India's future. Having friends in the region is a very significant & extremely worthwhile investment, or in layman term; having friends helped a LOT.

That's the kind of Bull$hited, near sighted view that will cost India's future. Having friends in the region is a very significant & extremely worthwhile investment, or in layman term; having friends helped a LOT.

You are either mne of the India haters I just mentioned about or some genuine poster..if you are the latter..then just chill...it was only for the haters.

You are either mne of the India haters I just mentioned about or some genuine poster..if you are the latter..then just chill...it was only for the haters.

I know that already dude :), but seriously India is seriously lacking in the friend department in the region & it will cost the country dearly sometimes in the future.

I know that already dude :), but seriously India is seriously lacking in the friend department in the region & it will cost the country dearly sometimes in the future.

I understand and agree somewhat with your concern. But i take it differently.I'll try to explain.

Let me start by acknowledgin that yes, India has made mistakes in her way of handling neighbour's situation..no doubts about it and i too strongly feel there has to be some changes in the foreign policy. But we also need to see why we are actualy coming to this discussion today. Let me name the countries which have/had/just started to have problems with India... Pakistan, China,Bangledesh,SL,Nepal and now Maldives. (have I missed out any ? dont say bhutan). I am leaving out Pakistan as the love between Indi and pakistan is not hidden. Out of the rest I think India has done a bad job in case of SL and Maldives has a Govt that is against everythin that the previous govt has done (ie friendship with India). Similar with Nepal..its a maoist govt and what do you expect them ?? move towards a democratic counrty or a red flagger ? Tell me why do you hink BD is not a friendly country to India ?? Its only the internet warrior here who do not run the Govt and are very few in number. I would belive them when their govt acts as they wish on this forum...or else Bd is just doing what is healthy for a relationship between two neighbours. As far as China is concerned..I think its a bully...as simple as that.The SCS drama, the land grabbing trend,ect are proofs of it. India is facing just what China is facing in its backyard with many of its neighbour being pissed off with it.which IMO is sometimes just normal when you are rising as a country. Most of teh countries that have a bad relation with China has good relation with India. If china is making friends away fom home then so is India..if its SL here for china then its Philipines and Vietnam there for india..if its Pakistan here then its Indonesia and south korea there...if its maldives here ten its japan there..moreover we are not talking about som of the most develped countries in asia who ae India's friends.

I understand and agree somewhat with your concern. But i take it differently.I'll try to explain.

Let me start by acknowledgin that yes, India has made mistakes in her way of handling neighbour's situation..no doubts about it and i too strongly feel there has to be some changes in the foreign policy. But we also need to see why we are actualy coming to this discussion today. Let me name the countries which have/had/just started to have problems with India... Pakistan, China,Bangledesh,SL,Nepal and now Maldives. (have I missed out any ? dont say bhutan). I am leaving out Pakistan as the love between Indi and pakistan is not hidden. Out of the rest I think India has done a bad job in case of SL and Maldives has a Govt that is against everythin that the previous govt has done (ie friendship with India). Similar with Nepal..its a maoist govt and what do you expect them ?? move towards a democratic counrty or a red flagger ? Tell me why do you hink BD is not a friendly country to India ?? Its only the internet warrior here who do not run the Govt and are very few in number. I would belive them when their govt acts as they wish on this forum...or else Bd is just doing what is healthy for a relationship between two neighbours. As far as China is concerned..I think its a bully...as simple as that.The SCS drama, the land grabbing trend,ect are proofs of it. India is facing just what China is facing in its backyard with many of its neighbour being pissed off with it.which IMO is sometimes just normal when you are rising as a country. Most of teh countries that have a bad relation with China has good relation with India. If china is making friends away fom home then so is India..if its SL here for china then its Philipines and Vietnam there for india..if its Pakistan here then its Indonesia and south korea there...if its maldives here ten its japan there..moreover we are not talking about som of the most develped countries in asia who ae India's friends.

Try to compare China's backyard with Indian's backyard, is this you call tit for tat strategy?? :rofl:, you Indians are just laugh stock: countries such Japan, Vietnam and Philipinne only invoke India's name recently as morale support to counter China concening the contested lands, they all know India is useless anyway and cost them nothing.

In the pass have they even care of helping India in sino-India boundery issue??? no, they dont give the rat a$$, they were cozy with China ...until the recent conflictual interest with China. You Indians think you're smart to use there countries against China :lol: it's mostly the other way around.

As for Pakistan, BD, Srl Lanka, I don't call that as alliance but we have been working togheter long times, our interests are permanents, but your relation with Japan, Vietnam and Philipine are just short term interest, once we sort out the SCS issues, you Indians will be kick back to where you came from when you server no purpose.

So keep your wet dream as tit for tat tactic, it will never work with China...not only that we will make you event pay more, now we have Maldives, next we will have Bhutan :cool:

Back
Top Bottom