What's new

China, Maldives pledge strengthened military ties

its surprising that countries here run to china for solving problems like china is grand father of them.China couldnt even save pakistan in all wars then who are lankans or maldives or bangalis?.

its an excuse for these countries to run for china if they get disagreed with india on any matter but again these are delusions.Look at the behavior what china do with their neighbors and then compare it with your conflicts with india.
anyway best of luck...

Don't worry about Sri Lanka, we can choose right partners at right time.

Ya best of luck for your future, and its so coincidental that you and your partners all seem to be having faith in dictatorship, communist, martial rule, and in turn abusing rights, freedom. But we believe in freedom and human rights, so we stand by our values and our partners are who keep faith in democracy, freedom and human rights most of all they are mature.

I know in future you are gonna definitely repent for choosing the wrong side.

India has never interfered any nations internal matters???? Dalai Lama and those slave owners ring any bell??? so please stop your BS, you support our separatists, you will expect to get some pays back and we Chinese sure know how to return your favor.

Dude when did we told you to leave Tibet, Dalai Lama and tibetans are refugees in our country. Tibetans also stay across the world. You are feeling insecure about Tibet that's the reason you are making statement like this. Learn history properly.

Ya best of luck for your future, and its so coincidental that you and your partners all seem to be having faith in dictatorship, communist, martial rule, and in turn abusing rights, freedom. But we believe in freedom and human rights, so we stand by our values and our partners are who keep faith in democracy, freedom and human rights most of all they are mature.

Whatever system, rule SriLanka, Maldives or anyone for that matter choose its their business. India and indians have get out of business of poking their nose in other affairs.

Whatever system, rule SriLanka, Maldives or anyone for that matter choose its their business. India and indians have get out of business of poking their nose in other affairs.

That's the key word, you get to choose only in a democracy.

I just state the realpolitik fact that if maldives allows anti india military action during wartime then it should be preapared to face the consequences.I am not really concerned about strengthening ties with china or cancelling indian contracts as long as they don't allow any other powers basing rights or listening stations.Once they do THAT,then they are enemies and should be treated as such.I have no problem with realtions only,every nation can choose its diplomatic relations but let them know if they compromise indian security and threaten us they will not be spared because of their size.
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan all encircling to take down the elephant with China :)

Thats better to have own dictators than having an empty bully like India behaving like a dictator.

Maldives is choosing the right path. Its future is better with China

Ya what ever system but respect UN conventions on Human Rights, freedom is very much important i enjoy to fullest extent in India and I am lucky to be born in this country.

Thats better to have own dictators than having an empty bully like India behaving like a dictator.

Maldives is choosing the right path. Its future is better with China

A Country get bully bcoz of its weakness. And forget maldives see your countrys condition first pakistan get's bully by every other country in the world even after china standing behind it firmly. Can china stop drone attacks by US. Protect your air space from intruding drones

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan all encircling to take down the elephant with China :)

protect you back yard, democracies of whole world are converging there.

mate, China may be communist country but it's their system we don't have any problem with that. India is a world's largest democracy system holding country but it doesn't mean they have super democracy inside their country India. Cast system and reservations, untouchable people, too sensitive religious issues etc are there.

what I have seen India is just a block level democracy, people get insecure when they move to another state in their same country "officially" because of the system they are using.

India's democracy formula ;)

democracy of citizen in Goa (%) = (Goa land mass / total Indian land mass ) x 100

This is unique system to India, so I don't get surprise the way they talk.

mate, China may be communist country but it's their system we don't have any problem with that. India is a world's largest democracy system holding country but it doesn't mean they have super democracy inside their country India. Cast system and reservations, untouchable people, too sensitive religious issues etc are there.

what I have seen India is just a block level democracy, people get insecure when they move to another state in their same country "officially" because of the system they are using.

democracy of citizen in Goa (%) = (Goa land mass / total Indian land mass ) x 100

If someone feel insecure they can approach law enforcement agencies. But agree we have social problems but i am sure not even one person will go unheard if there is any human right violation. But in china and pakistan one has to fear raise voice against there establishment, and if they do they will be found under tires of some lorry or their body will be found floating in some canal.

And social problem are far different from Basic human rights, which are not present in china or pakistan.

pls explain this brain fart :what:

You indians must feel strong by hiding behind U.S shadow when debat we us such as India +U.S + Japan :rofl:, I dont know if I can say the same that U.S is India's big daddy ?:lol:

your kids are eager to inpress you where as we are partners...and US needs India as much as India needs US..but we cant say the same about other asian countries an their big daddy china...they are being used and China is more than happy to use these kids. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom