What's new

China launches Turkish satellite

Damn, too short answer! At least tell us what is the title of table!

it is the list of 19 launches in 2012,1 for manned spacecraft and 18 for satelites.
column 1 is the date.
column 2 is the name of the satelites/spacecraft.
column 3 is the rockets used.
column 4 is the Launch location / Aerospace Centre.
column 5 is the results 成功 means succeed.

it is the list of 19 launches in 2012,1 for manned spacecraft and 18 for satelites.
column 1 is the date.
column 2 is the name of the satelites/spacecraft.
column 3 is the rockets used.
column 4 is the Launch location / Aerospace Centre.
column 5 is the results 成功 means succeed.

Great any idea why India-China don't cooperate in space would really like to see a sino-Indian space station

Great any idea why India-China don't cooperate in space would really like to see a sino-Indian space station
I think you should ask your ISRO first, I guess they disdain to cooperate with China, and they may be afraid we steal technology from ISRO

why turkey not turn to india for launching rockets

Simples! It's because China's Long March series rockets have THE best launching quality(reliability) in the world, while India's has THE worst.

It shows once again when comes to sth that really matters, Made-in-China high tech is world-class. :china:

Seriously beside Sino-Indian piss contest on territory issues, I'm all for space cooperation amount Asians nations to show some unity and avoid other nation to exploite our differences: China, India, Pakistance, SL + BD + ASEAN + Japan can achieve a great potential for space and future interplanetary exploration.

Back
Top Bottom