What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

GDP of Shanghai is $233 billion and of Bombay is $209 billion - hardly a chasm as wide as you make it out to be. Plus, there is no restriction of movement in India - you don't need permits to enter and dwell in any part of the country. That's how democracy works.

The other estimate for Mumbai is 74b and 200b for Shanghai.

Actually the concept does escape me and I was brought in the US.
Queen Victoria wasn't born in India and yet she was your Sovereign. What's the difference with Sonia?
India belonged to Victoria, so I'm sure she's technically a citizen of India or could grant herself citizenship instantly.

"Queen victoria was a Citizen of India."

Well no surprises here.. it is lack of basic education!!..however if you want rectify this start by learning the meaning of

Imperial power, Colony/protectorate and Naturalization.

Ha, and now that I look at it - Delhi is higher than Beijing. Top 5 cities in Middle Income countries are - Shanghai - 233, Bombay 209, Delhi - 167, Beijing 166 and Manila 149.

Let's see - this might be difficult, but I shall try. Do you understand the difference between a monarchy and a republic?

No. I don't. Plenty of republics have presidents for life. India has a vote buying, caste system 'democracy' that's closest to feudalism. Please explain.

LOL. :D Nominal GDP for Mumbai is 73 billion.

And Hong Kong's GDP per capita is 15 times more than Mumbai, the richest city in India.

Once again you are bringing in a city state into the equation. LOL. It's like talking to a brick wall.

"Queen victoria was a Citizen of India."

Well no surprises here.. it is lack of basic education!!..however if you want rectify this start by learning the meaning of

Imperial power, Colony/protectorate and Naturalization.

She owned you guys, so why not. You were part of their empire. Do I have to explain to you how Roman citizenship worked ?

No. I don't. Plenty of republics have presidents for life. India has a vote buying, caste system 'democracy' that's closest to feudalism. Please explain.

Queen Victoria did not stand for elections. Queen Victoria did not hold an Indian passport. Sonia Gandhi was elected. Sonia Gandhi holds an Indian passport. In a republican democracy like India - elections are held at the end of the term of the elected House. One person, one vote. Caste System democracy - hahahahahaha - was that in the little red book with mass murderer Mao on the cover?

It's ok - the Chinese education system clearly does not teach them the difference between a republican democracy and an imperial colonial power. This explains the stranglehold of the Communist Party on its citizens - ignorance truly is bliss. We must not hold it against these poor Chinese posters. They might be executed if they speak up against their government.

Ha, and now that I look at it - Delhi is higher than Beijing. Top 5 cities in Middle Income countries are - Shanghai - 233, Bombay 209, Delhi - 167, Beijing 166 and Manila 149.

Hong Kong - GDP per capita - $31,799
Shanghai - GDP per capita - $11,361
Beijing - GDP per capita - US$10,070

Delhi - GDP per capita - $1,678
Mumbai - GDP per capita - $2,265

How is "democratic India" doing... compared to "non-democratic" Hong Kong and mainland China? :P

Back
Top Bottom