What's new

China executed more people than rest of world combined: AI

Yeah and now Hong Kong's GDP per capita is 30 times that of India. :lol:

Unlike you guys, we used it as an opportunity to develop ourselves.

You did what you suited you.

On the side note,you could have done it yourself,just like the Japanese,South Koreans,Taiwanese.

Don't you just love it when the Chinese show that it is not just their history textbooks which teach them wrong stuff? I would really like to see Mao's Red Economics book. He is now comparing a city-state of 7 million to a nation of 1.2 billion. LOL.

Don't you just love it when the Chinese show that it is not just their history textbooks which teach them wrong stuff? I would really like to see Mao's Red Economics book. He is now comparing a city-state of 7 million to a nation of 1.2 billion. LOL.

And what is the GDP per capita of New Delhi? Not much more than the national average, around one and a half thousand. :azn:

So it still applies.

According to International rankings, Sonia Gandhi is by far, the most powerful person in India.

She is an Italian from Europe, she does not have even one drop of Indian blood.

I understand, concept of adopted country or naturalization is beyond your comprehension.. I rather trust a person, who became Indian citizen by choice rather than Indian citizen by chance.

On the side note,you could have done it yourself,just like the Japanese,South Koreans,Taiwanese.

We did do it ourselves, which makes us different from India. And now Shanghai is following suit.

The GDP of Shanghai will soon surpass that of Hong Kong. :azn:

I understand, concept of adopted country or naturalization is beyond your comprehension.. I rather trust a person, who became Indian citizen by choice rather than Indian citizen by chance.

Actually the concept does escape me and I was brought up in the US.
Queen Victoria wasn't born in India and yet she was your Sovereign. What's the difference with Sonia?
India belonged to Victoria, so I'm sure she's technically a citizen of India or could grant herself citizenship instantly.

GDP of Shanghai is $233 billion and of Bombay is $209 billion - hardly a chasm as wide as you make it out to be. Plus, there is no restriction of movement in India - you don't need permits to enter and dwell in any part of the country. That's how democracy works.

Actually the concept does escape me and I was brought in the US.
Queen Victoria wasn't born in India and yet she was your Sovereign. What's the difference with Sonia?

Nationality .

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

GDP of Shanghai is $233 billion and of Bombay is $209 billion - hardly a chasm as wide as you make it out to be. Plus, there is no restriction of movement in India - you don't need permits to enter and dwell in any part of the country. That's how democracy works.

For Mumbai you are using PPP figures

Actually the concept does escape me and I was brought in the US.
India belonged to Victoria, so I'm sure she's technically a citizen of India or could grant herself citizenship instantly.

Let's see - this might be difficult, but I shall try. Do you understand the difference between a monarchy and a republic?

Back
Top Bottom