What's new

China eating into Indian territory: Look at UPA's and CCP's false lies

9393239-cartoon-big-fish-eating-up-the-smaller.jpg

Lol, if you take a look at the inhabitants of AP, do they look close to Chinese or Indians?

They are closely related to the Tibetans, and it should be a part of Tibet. And historically Tibet was never a part of India, but it has been a part of China for over 700 years.

That has nothing to do with anything. People in AP do not want to join China.

It has been part of two foreign empires that invaded China Mongols and Manchurians yes.

rr3kn3.jpg

1568175a489da0ba871cb85.jpg

2w3cr3c.jpg

56935113.jpg

02198ap.jpg

62ndrepublicdaygurkha.jpg

Looks doesnt mean nothing. We have many of these Indians in the Indian border or in the armed forces.

India should test n induct agni 5 at the earliest, add as many nuke plants for military as possible and deploy it in thousands in numbers with nukes.

So , how does an INDIAN look ?, exactly?! Indians have no distinctive features since its an amalgamation of several racial types. Its a huge melting pot, bigger than the USA. Its simply incredibly stupid the way you just generalized Indians.

It has been part of two foreign empires that invaded China Mongols and Manchurians yes.

The Ming Dynasty had an indirect control over Tibet.

Morever, without China's resources, no way Manchus can control over Tibet.

Don't just take away all credit from Han Chinese to Manchus.

Isn't it almost 50 year anniversary since 1962? Is Beijing offering a re-match to New Delhi?

If you could, you would have already done that. Talk less and act more. Don't be over-confident. We are preparing/prepared to defend against aggressive nature of China.

The Ming Dynasty had an indirect control over Tibet.

Morever, without China's resources, no way Manchus can control over Tibet.

Don't just take away all credit from Han Chinese to Manchus.

Yes, British also needed the resources from India to take large parts of India and also used Indian soldiers.

Greeks who invaded also used Indian resources and Indian soldiers to take over parts of India for a short period of time.

Yes, there is discrimination, because many people are totally ignorant about them. Just like I am sure some people from western China can face discrimination by the Eastern people.

How exactly these videos come so regularly to the media? Do we have media guys stationed near LAC or someone else shoots it and send it to the media? Are these a pre-planned? If yes then how come Army at Border don't know of any? I am sure there is a purpose of circulating these videos in the media but am not sure what??

Yes, British also needed the resources from India to take large parts of India and also used Indian soldiers.

Greeks who invaded also used Indian resources and Indian soldiers to take over parts of India for a short period of time.

Without India, Britain could still conquer the World.

Without China, Manchus would always crawl at the corner of the Northeast Asia.

Manchus need our culture and live in the palace that was built by the Han Chinese.

Britain essentially didn't need any Indian culture or other matter for that.

Yes, there is discrimination, because many people are totally ignorant about them. Just like I am sure some people from western China can face discrimination by the Eastern people.

Lol, CCP treats the minorities better than the majority Han Chinese.

But some discrimination between civilians cannot be avoided, since it exists anywhere in the World since there exists the culture discrepancy.

BTW, CCP is doing the best to prevent the ethnic conflict as much as possible.

Manchus need our culture and live in the palace that was built by the Han Chinese.

I was talking about British conquest of India, not the world. The East India company expanded do to the enormous wealth gained from India.

I also used the Greek example or I can used the Kushan or Scythian example. They invaded used Indian resources to take parts of India, used Indian soldiers. Many of their emperors converted to Indic religions, wear Indian styled clothing, worshiped Indian gods, etc, etc but they are still foreigners. Same for the Manchurian or the Mongols for China. And most of these Nomadic people take from the cultures they conqueror.

Lol, CCP treats the minorities better than the majority Han Chinese.

But some discrimination between civilians cannot be avoided, since it exists anywhere in the World since there exists the culture discrepancy.

BTW, CCP is doing the best to prevent the ethnic conflict as much as possible.

Congrats.

India was still an important part for their conquest. The East India Company caused all sorts of shenanigans back then, and had valid reasons to do so.

I don't know about culture, but if we look today, Indian cuisine is directly affecting British eating habits. Goes well with the cold weather and beer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom