What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Yup...hope better sense will prevail...New Delhi will stop at the counter actions and will not drag it more....China will reconsider their decision and will find out such moves are going to derail the peace initiatives b/w two giants.....

I think both the Indian government and the Chinese government know what they are doing. :tup:

IF CHina ever says it is party to whole of J and K, GOI should make whole TIbet disputed(as AP is disputed) without wasting a second, and not consider it as part of CHina.

If that is your opinion, then fair enough. I don't think the Government of India shares that view though.

I think it's an over-reaction, this area has been disputed since the very beginning. Why start a fight over it now?

P.S. China does not claim the whole of Jammu and Kashmir, look at the map to see which parts are claimed. The yellow line denotes Chinese claims.

Yup...hope better sense will prevail...New Delhi will stop at the counter actions and will not drag it more....China will reconsider their decision and will find out such moves are going to derail the peace initiatives b/w two giants.....

yes hopefully...

I think both the Indian government and the Chinese government know what they are doing. :tup:

I hope so...what i am more worried about is such provocations should not end up having any adverse effect on multi-billion trade that we have...the pace at which it is increasing should not be compromised....because it might be pea-nuts for governments however its life for masses ....

I hope so...what i am more worried about is such provocations should not end up having any adverse effect on multi-billion trade that we have...the pace at which it is increasing should not be compromised....because it might be pea-nuts for governments however its life for masses ....

In my view, the provocations are done in order to appease the hard-liners and ultra-nationalists within the country. To keep them quiet, etc.

The Chinese government knows the best way forward is to maintain Economic growth.

Starting a war will just result in the loss of all our economic growth... and it will be pointless, since we can't recover any economic benefits from such a war.

If that is your opinion, then fair enough. I don't think the Government of India shares that view though.

I think it's an over-reaction, this area has been disputed since the very beginning. Why start a fight over it now?

P.S. China does not claim the whole of Jammu and Kashmir, look at the map to see which parts are claimed. The yellow line denotes Chinese claims.

not between b/w India and China. India and China are limited to Akshai Chin. Just because Akshai chin is disputed whole of J and K doesnt become disputed b/w India and China. Since when did whole of J and K became disputed b/w India and China..! it never was and never will be except for akshai chin.

and obviously if being party to akshai chin means whole of J and K is disputed or if the chinese govt ever claims so, then GOI must claim whole of Tibet as disputed as it is also party to AP. It is very simple equation.

Did India even deny visa to anyone from Tibet or claim it as disputed..?? isnt India party to AP.??
So how China is denying Visa to J and K ppl when it is party to only and only Akshai chin...??

the above two lines show clearly the gross mistake that china has commited here.

Last edited:
the above two lines show clearly the groos mistake that china has commited here.

I think it was a mistake as well.

In the big picture though, a small mistake over visas isn't worth escalating the border conflict. That is my personal opinion anyway.

It is something new ..and also lately Beijing refuses to paste visas on the passports of residents of J&K, and staples them instead. this is ridiculous...

im not in a position to comment, as i dont know much about Chinese visa regulations

and India righlty cancelled the military contact with China....China has no right to intervene b/w India and Pakistan...

China is also a stakeholder, of course not to the same degree as Pakistan (and indian)

maybe they had other reasons as well? Could be due to the ongoing violence against Kashmiris, China's way of demonstrating disapproval?

China rules, where the UK went ahead and forged stronger ties with mass murderers and genocidal maniacs, China has once again shown the mettle of its friendship.

Can you clarify what exactly do you mean by your quote? Is it an epiphany out of introspective meditation? If not, then for generalizing a population like this, Mr. AA, I've got a smart aleck generalized comment based on actual events and evidences.

@topic.
Its a provocative gesture on the Chinese part. This is the second time in a row that they are trying to interfere with the Kashmir issue. They failed miserably the first time and now this. China has shown that it is indeed a belligerent, an instigator - in affairs which really dont concern them. Examples abound of the new found Chinese arrogance. So much for "peaceful settlement of issues". Their policies are a farce! They are fooling noone.

Patience is a virtue but does have its limits.

China is also a stakeholder, of course not to the same degree as Pakistan (and indian)

not whole J and K, only Akshai chin.... only as much as it is in AP. India didnt deny visa to Tibet personnel coz of AP or claim Tibet as dsputed...??
i do not mind if China doesnt give visa to ppl from akshai Chin if ever it is under Indian control. but J and K is not done.

this is a mistake and Chinese frdns also agree it is bad for India -China relations.

maybe they had other reasons as well? Could be due to the ongoing violence against Kashmiris, China's way of demonstrating disapproval?
that doesnt seem to be the case. As China has been wrongly giving stapled visa to ppl from J and K for sometime, even before the problems arised there and it is a kind of extension of that only.

That is what you do for your true friend like Pakistan. You support their policies. Does China has beef with the J&K situation? helll no! but it concerns Pakistan so we support them. If India wants to be an allies it will enjoy the same support.

hunn...

Its a great sign and we know it since last 20 years that China has lost most of his leverages, to bully India on many disputes.

China is playing its last game by showing her last card which she groomed for last 50 odd years i.e. Pakistan. This is what GoI in New Delhi was expecting China to come in open and show its real face.

Sooner or later India is going to get official word from China about her policy about J&K. As usual they are like typical Chinese mentality are trying to run away from saying it openly but will wait till time to project selfish agenda. This is what they did for 10 odd years just after Indian Independence by not saying a word that they have border issues with us. Chinese are pathological lairs they lied 10 times categorically on different international forums that they are not involved in Nuclear proliferation to Pakistan.

Indian defence capabilities and international say have increased manifolds. Its a nightmare for any Chinese defence analyst to simulate a war against India without the help of Pakistan. Which is another sign how India has become impossible for China to over power.

The Chinese psychic of sudden, abrupt, aggressive and needling India before a major offence is well known to India. China is itching for war and India is ready to give her back the way she doesn't want. They have given visa to Indian general in 2007 and Kashmir is not 3 year old dispute.

China is a friend of defaulters and has nothing to offer India so that India could weigh that so called alliance to resolve all pending Issues in favour of China. Bad call China, India has never been compressible to her bullying.

We as a nation has absorbed many Chinese offences on borders and on International forums where China has punished us without provocation. China is pretending to be a rational state with a view that India will react in frustration as she does when west do the same on many occasions. Sorry we do not care what China thinks or does anything against us.

China has changed its position on Sikkim and hell yes! she will do in case of Arunachal pardes, uttaranchal and Aksai Chin as well.

Time and chances are running out for China to make India as a friend before India open the flood gates of joining anti China powers. Its better for China to be an Allie of India to enjoy the same support which she has got till date irrespective of its cunning attitude against India. Something is better than nothing....it will be no way out for China if she opted for later, i.e nothing from India.

As usual they are like typical Chinese mentality are trying to run away from saying it openly but will wait till time to project selfish agenda.

Chinese are pathological liars they lied 10 times categorically on different international forums that they are not involved in Nuclear proliferation to Pakistan.

No need for that.

Let's leave the racism and prejudice out of this please.

note how its always the indians living in white man's land that talk in racist terms about us. perhaps they are subject to too much white influence.

all racist posts are being reported.....u want to be civilized or you want to be assholes?

this isnt bharat rhatscotch forum

this thread is further proof that indians are emotional, ultra-reactionary people.....much to their detriment

Back
Top Bottom