What's new

China could lease Hainan to Pakistan, in return for Gilgit !!!!

:cry:
It's illegal, though.

Off course, China can lease out Hainan since most nations recognize it as a part of china.

However, Gilgit is a disputed area which India claims as well.

China should discuss the proposal of leasing out Hainan, with both India and Pakistan.

Only thing wrong in your ID is 3, or may be that many died when you were born!!!:flame::flame::flame:

Whoever conceived this idea must be a total retard.

China could lease Hainan island to Pakistan for 50 years

There is a proposal that China will lease the island of Hainan to Pakistan for a period of 50 years, in return of leasing a part of Gilgit.

This will further strengthen the all-weather friendship between China and Pakistan.

The chinese leader Xi Jinpin, who is slated to take over from Hu Jintao, will be discussing with the Pakistani premier in their next meeting in Beijing.

Further reports on the subject are available at www.chinanews.cn

Whoever conceived this idea must be a total retard.

We can agree that whoever conceived the idea of leasing Gilgit to chhina must be a total retard.

But off course, what irks you is Hainan ..... even though, historically, it was never a part of china.

Just a question: Why Pakistan needs Hainan?

Pakistani national interest isn’t India’s. India wants to get into the muddy pond of South China Sea in a vain attempt to piss off China, and pretty sure it will lift the rock to smash its own feet eventually.

Thus, the proposal sounds to me more idiomatic than 3 idiots could put together. It must cost 30 idiots to make it.
more likely 81 idiots

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

We can agree that whoever conceived the idea of leasing Gilgit to chhina must be a total retard.

But off course, what irks you is Hainan ..... even though, historically, it was never a part of china.
historically there wasnt a country called India, its a creation of your master the British

historically there wasnt a country called India, its a creation of your master the British

Feel free to close your eyes and pretend blindness.

But you are not fooling us, but entertaining us. :laugh:

Feel free to close your eyes and pretend blindness.

But you are not fooling us, but entertaining us. :laugh:
again we are not the world laughing stock=indians

welcome to the reality :D

welcome to the reality :D

Since you mention that .... try to invite HongWu to reality.

I pity him - he's moving closer and closer to insanity. Moreso, as most of this threads since yesterday got deleted (including his gilgit lease fantasy). :laugh:

All the same, but I have to admit .... he brings greater entertainment that you can. You lose hands down to HongWu. :laugh:

Haikou is beautiful. :smitten:

1z5ow2h.jpg

Since you mention that .... try to invite HongWu to reality.

I pity him - he's moving closer and closer to insanity. Moreso, as most of this threads since yesterday got deleted (including his gilgit lease fantasy). :laugh:

All the same, but I have to admit .... he brings greater entertainment that you can. You lose hands down to HongWu. :laugh:
we may just have one Hongwu, but we have got too many Indian 'Hongwu' on PDF, thats why you lot are laughing stock

For me Looks like Indian 24/7 has Pakistan in mind. There life , there dream is too see Pakistan in pieces. They have some real issue with there eggo which will hurt them.

But off course, what irks you is Hainan ..... even though, historically, it was never a
part of china.

OO yaaar janey dey AB inhey kiya patah k INDIANS ney HISTORY ME MASTERs KIYE HUA hein

Back
Top Bottom