What's new

China could lease Hainan to Pakistan, in return for Gilgit !!!!

Waooo Waooo.....India has claim on Gilgat since when..??......then Pakistan has claim on Whole India.:pakistan:

Your geography is weak Malik. Its very sad that you don't know the geography of your own country.

To Mods,
We should have a qualifying geography test for people before joining the forum. Otherwise, be ready for this kind of blunder.

Oh bhai reham kar do, hum say apana mulk tu sambhal nahi raha tum aur cheezain de rahay ho, please don't give us.

Is Skardu or any other place for sale/lease rent?//

how much is the price??

Askai chin had nothing to do with Kashmir or Pakistan. That's one of the part Indian lost control over since border skirmish. But then again, at least the quality of your posts are consistent.

Mr. Jiang Ali .... please check your facts.

Aksai Chin was a land grab which china did in 1959 follow-up to it's invasion of Tibet. It was not occupied in 1962.

In fact, after it's illegal occupation of Aksai Chin, the chinese wanted to move into the rest of Ladakh and were stopped in 1962, resulting in break out of hostilities.

Stupid thing though .... and china is still paying the cost of antagonising India. Mao's strategic blunder !!!!

gilgit is a part of the erstwhile state of jammu and kashmir which is disputed .

It is not disputed..it is ours by the virtue of Instrument of Accession. The only thing that is disputed is our government which has no ethical legitimacy to rule this country after committing same blunders repeatedly year after year and cheating the Indian public off its territory.

Is Skardu or any other place for sale/lease rent?//

how much is the price??

Seems like you are interesting customer so let me tell you, one village of Skardu for lease on 4 years will cost entire bharat 40000 times forever. Wanna go for it?

BTW those dumb trolls jumping & saying that Gilgit-Baltistan is part of india they can keep dancing. Gilgit Baltistan is a province of Pakistan & has nothing to do with india or Kashmir.

I think China has a major Nuclear Sub base in Hainan. Why would they lease such a strategic location to Pakistan of all nations.

And what are the Pakistanis going to do in Hainan anyway? Catch fish?

The Oil around it would be taken by China, Pakistan has no industry they can set up in Hainan [Not from the field they are expert in anyway - I meant cotton what were you thinking :lol:], Pakistan would loose any good relations they have with any of the SE Asian nations [if they had any], why would they want to be next to some of the strongest navies in the world?

Seems like you are interesting customer so let me tell you, one village of Skardu for lease on 4 years will cost entire bharat 40000 times forever. Wanna go for it?

BTW those dumb trolls jumping & saying that Gilgit-Baltistan is part of india they can keep dancing. Gilgit Baltistan is a province of Pakistan & has nothing to do with india or Kashmir.

its cheap... cash or cheque???

One can say whatever he/she feels like...facts will not change....Gilgit-Baltistan is part of so called disputed state of Jammu and Kashmir. Now it is upto you how you want to divide the part of state under your occupation...however whenever we will sit on a table to resolve kashmir, gilgit-baltistan is going to be part of the discussion...

Back
Top Bottom