What's new

China could lease Hainan to Pakistan, in return for Gilgit !!!!

WHy So called south asian gaint Showing its frustration on Forums? :what:

Because ultimately all the ghosts you created about J&K will go down the drains for you if you did that.

Just think through what is written here rather than get excited over such a proposal.

Gilgit is part of kashmir = India.

Pakistan have already back stabbed kashmiris by giving huge part of kashmir Aksai chin to china. :tdown:

It's illegal, though.

Off course, China can lease out Hainan since most nations recognize it as a part of china.

However, Gilgit is a disputed area which India claims as well.

China should discuss the proposal of leasing out Hainan, with both India and Pakistan.

Waooo Waooo.....India has claim on Gilgat since when..??......then Pakistan has claim on Whole India.:pakistan:

Just a question: Why Pakistan needs Hainan?

Pakistani national interest isn’t India’s. India wants to get into the muddy pond of South China Sea in a vain attempt to piss off China, and pretty sure it will lift the rock to smash its own feet eventually.

Thus, the proposal sounds to me more idiomatic than 3 idiots could put together. It must cost 30 idiots to make it.

so what i will do if i go Hainan is there bars and disco with nice beaches?;)

Because ultimately all the ghosts you created about J&K will go down the drains for you if you did that.

Just think through what is written here rather than get excited over such a proposal.
Listen ! Its only Indians and india media shouting about agreement, There is nothing has shown on local media Not a single word watever indians are harping about. Second If there is an agreement then Their might be some reason behind it but it will need some briefings and publicaly announcements which is not done yet. So watever you are harping about is just considered as propaganda. Kashmir is a part of Pakistan and indian forces are occupying it forcefully.. we are still with our opinion.. So don't try to create some deilusional atmosphere like you people do in india.

you indians claim whole of Pakistan- which is recognized by the entire world- you guys are greedy fools-

Whole Pakistan....Not Interested.......Ask any country the will tell you the same ...not interested :no:

so what i will do if i go Hainan is there bars and disco with nice beaches?;)

Don't worry, we can together create the discos ... and all sorts of fun.

We could use it as a trading post ... like the british used HongKong.

When ever India and Pakistan work together, they are world beaters.

INSHALLAH ... chiniyon ki buri nazar se bachana. :laugh:

Gilgit is part of kashmir = India.

Pakistan have already back stabbed kashmiris by giving huge part of kashmir Aksai chin to china. :tdown:

Askai chin had nothing to do with Kashmir or Pakistan. That's one of the part Indian lost control over since border skirmish. But then again, at least the quality of your posts are consistent.

So much for the brotherhood! Pakistanis selling the Kashmiri freedom for their cheap benefit

Back
Top Bottom