What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is perfect. Even the Romans had their bumps.

Neglect disgusting habitual trolls,Martian2! Not worth a sneeze.

Good strategic thinking. To counter a US + allies blockade on coal resources in case of a war, we can also have resort to our south western neighbours like Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Laos. Cambodia.

Also, Mongolia's no 1 trading partner is China. They cant live without us! Our benefits are complimentary to each other!

China Map 1850.

We should annex Mongolia, support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChinaMap_23_Qing.jpg

China 1850 Map

Map0904006.jpg

China 1880

1864-2.jpg

Patience, my friend.

Rule #1 in miltary strategy: Wait until neighboring states grow weak then annex them.

There's no rush.

China's GDP is $8 trillion this year. It should be somewhere around $50 trillion by 2050.

Let's revisit the discussion on annexation in 2050 or 2075. I'm certain there will be good opportunities. You just need to be patient. By that time, the U.S. will be too weak to oppose China and will have retreated to the Western Hemisphere.

You don't fight Mike Tyson at his peak. You wait until he grows old and fat. Trust me, old and flabby has-been Mike Tyson won't show up on the battlefield. Uncle Sam needs just a few more decades before entering the retirement home.

Patience, my friend.

Rule #1 in miltary strategy: Wait until neighboring states grow weak then annex them.

There's no rush.

commonsense #1, Mongolia will never be strong in next 20 years

In fact to help Mongolia, India should give Mongolia some missiles to deter them against aggressive nation.

^correct Mongolia was a part of the Mainland until the Ruskies came in and sponsored the split of the Mongolian province into 2: Mongolia state and Inner Mongolia province

Russia, India, US and NATO, won't allow China to attack Mongolia, a peaceful nation!

Also China allies in Pakistan and North Korea won't be able to have a say in this either.

And then you guys expecting some respect agains your countries?? Great jackals are americans and chineze. Big thieves that building their own country by crime..

Who is china to invade Mongolia?? Man these Mongols will even slaughter chineze by riding on horses and blades.

Russia, India, US and NATO, won't allow China to attack Mongolia, a peaceful nation!

Also China allies in Pakistan and North Korea won't be able to have a say in this either.

Didn't you see his map? Mongolia was part of China. The Mongols are simply waiting for China's anti-secessionist campaign.

So here's the list of China's core interests:

1. Hong Kong (reclaimed, strike from list)

2. Macau (reclaimed, strike from list)

3. Taiwan

4. South Tibet

5. South China Sea

6. Mongolia (waiting to be added to the list; probably after Taiwan is reclaimed and removed from the list)

These are all thousand-year-old Chinese territories. These are strictly Chinese domestic matters.

And then you guys expecting some respect agains your countries?? Great jackals are americans and chineze. Big thieves that building their own country by crime..

Who is china to invade Mongolia?? Man these Mongols will even slaughter chineze by riding on horses and blades.

Jeez....relax will ya? Be happy that you guys are going for a free ride with the Americans :D

Patience, my friend.

There's no rush.

China's GDP is $8 trillion this year. It should be somewhere around $50 trillion by 2050.

Let's revisit the discussion on annexation in 2050 or 2075. I'm certain there will be good opportunities. You just need to be patient. By that time, the U.S. will be too weak to oppose China and will have retreated to the Western Hemisphere.

You don't fight Mike Tyson at his peak. You wait until he grows old and fat. Trust me, old and flabby has-been Mike Tyson won't show up on the battlefield. Uncle Sam needs just a few more decades before entering the retirement home.

I agree. it is not on top of our agenda. SCS, Taiwan, South Xizang are higher priorities!

Didn't you see his map? Mongolia was part of China. The Mongols are simply waiting for China's anti-secessionist campaign.

So here's the list of China's core interests:

1. Hong Kong (reclaimed, strike from list)

2. Macau (reclaimed, strike from list)

3. Taiwan

4. South Tibet

5. South China Sea

6. Mongolia (waiting to be added to the list; probably after Taiwan is reclaimed and removed from the list)

These are all thousand-year-old Chinese territories. These are strictly Chinese domestic matters.

Also the 6 territories or land do not want to become a part of China and those that already are, want to separate from China.

I say do it right now before the blockade. Don't react. The Mongolians and the Russians and rest of Asia will be happy about it. They will all become part of the Middle Kingdom.

Also the 6 territories or land do not want to become a part of China and those that already are, want to separate from China.

It's simple mathematics.

1.3 billion Great Hans say this land is part of China. Those six territories have a few million people living on them. You get one guess who prevails.

I say do it right now before the blockade. Don't react. The Mongolians and the Russians and rest of Asia will be happy about it. They will all become part of the Middle Kingdom.

You know it is politically unacceptable to just swallow a country. China needs a good reason. Ironically, China needs the help of neo-cons at the Pentagon to justify annexing all 1.56 million square kilometers of Mongolia.

China needs the neo-cons to use the reasonable excuse: "They shut off my Middle Eastern oil. They made me do it. It's not my fault."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom