What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you see his map? Mongolia was part of China. The Mongols are simply waiting for China's anti-secessionist campaign.

So here's the list of China's core interests:

1. Hong Kong (reclaimed, strike from list)

2. Macau (reclaimed, strike from list)

3. Taiwan

4. South Tibet

5. South China Sea

6. Mongolia (waiting to be added to the list; probably after Taiwan is reclaimed and removed from the list)

These are all thousand-year-old Chinese territories. These are strictly Chinese domestic matters.

I concur in general. Except I will rank #4 lower than SCS because that countfy- the proxy occupier, will collapse from massive insurgency, economic and governmental problems in a decade or 2.

Nobody gives jack$hit about 1.3 B hans... it is about few 100 CCP folks decide to invade the other countries & CCP slaves following tem.... "peaceful rise of china"... :devil:

It's simple mathematics.

1.3 billion Great Hans say this land is part of China. Those six territories have a few million people living on them. You get one guess who prevails.

You already know it is politically unacceptable to just swallow a country. China needs a good reason. Ironically, China needs the help of neo-cons at the Pentagon to justify annexing all 1.56 million square kilometers of Mongolia.

Patience, my friend.

Rule #1 in miltary strategy: Wait until neighboring states grow weak then annex them.

There's no rush.

China's GDP is $8 trillion this year. It should be somewhere around $50 trillion by 2050.

Let's revisit the discussion on annexation in 2050 or 2075. I'm certain there will be good opportunities. You just need to be patient. By that time, the U.S. will be too weak to oppose China and will have retreated to the Western Hemisphere.

You don't fight Mike Tyson at his peak. You wait until he grows old and fat. Trust me, old and flabby has-been Mike Tyson won't show up on the battlefield. Uncle Sam needs just a few more decades before entering the retirement home.

Perhaps we should show u the ancient empires of ashoka, and mughal and Chola empires to lay our claim on south and SE asia...

whenever someone calls us war mongrels, we can happily show this thread to them...
The one shamefull part is not even one chinese till now have opposed this idea... Real war mongrels are out there...

Perhaps we should show u the ancient empires of ashoka, and mughal and Chola empires to lay our claim on south and SE asia...

That's okay. You show us your map and we'll show you ours. If you lose, we'll redraw our map to include your territories.

You can start a war with 1.3 billion Great Hans at your own risk. Feel free to put your own territories into play.

----------

I'm merely a strategic thinker. I think Sun Tzu and Clausewitz would be proud of me. Only dummies ignore these strategic options.

It's simple mathematics.

1.3 billion Great Hans say this land is part of China. Those six territories have a few million people living on them. You get one guess who prevails.

You know it is politically unacceptable to just swallow a country. China needs a good reason. Ironically, China needs the help of neo-cons at the Pentagon to justify annexing all 1.56 million square kilometers of Mongolia.

China needs the neo-cons to use the reasonable excuse: "They shut off my Middle Eastern oil. They made me do it. It's not my fault."

Yes its a good reason. Reminds me of the Imperial Japan. They had a good reason to invade China.

Yes its a good reason. Reminds me of the Imperial Japan. They had a good reason to invade China.

No. Japanese maps never included parts of China.

All of the territories that I mentioned have been part of Chinese maps for hundreds or thousands of years.

That's okay. You show us your map and we'll show you ours. If you lose, we'll redraw our map to include your territories.

You can start a war with 1.3 billion Great Hans at your own risk. Feel free to put your own territories into play.

----------

I'm merely a strategic thinker. I think Sun Tzu and Clausewitz would be proud of me. Only dummies ignore these strategic options.

Ur sense of strategicm have no takers in today's world... U might have served ur purpose, if u had lived 100 years before..

And then you guys expecting some respect agains your countries?? Great jackals are americans and chineze. Big thieves that building their own country by crime..

Who is china to invade Mongolia?? Man these Mongols will even slaughter chineze by riding on horses and blades.

The Inner Mongolians were descended from the noble lineage of Genghis Khan, while the Outer Mongolians were descended from their slaves.

Considering that Inner Mongolians are also our Chinese brothers and sisters, so it is nothing wrong to include their history as part of China's history, same as the European Americans include the history of the Native Americans as part of the American history. :coffee:

Ur sense of strategicm have no takers in today's world... U might have served ur purpose, if u had lived 100 years before..

I do not deny that you might be correct. Social norms are constantly evolving.

The Chinese Politburo is full of moderate engineers. The diplomatic corp. is full of soft-and-squishy diplomats. It is unknown if they would seriously consider strategic military options.

----------

I really enjoyed my conversation with all of you, my fellow armchair generals. Until we meet again.

india_china_border-map.gif

north tibet was part of India, we will take back Kailash and mansarover.
:butcher:

The Inner Mongolians were descended from the noble lineage of Genghis Khan, while the Outer Mongolians were descended from their slaves.

Considering that Inner Mongolians are also our Chinese brothers and sisters, so it is nothing wrong to include their history as part of China's history, same as the European Americans include the history of the Native Americans as part of the American history. :coffee:
Golden horde is a myth,you can't take it seriously.

No. Japanese maps never included parts of China.

All of the territories that I mentioned have been part of Chinese maps for hundreds or thousands of years.

No I'm referring as to why Japan wanted to conquer China because it was an island nation and wanted to be independent on resources. Is history going to repeat itself if China invades Mongolia in the eyes of Asia and the rest of the world?

No I'm referring as to why Japan wanted to conquer China because it was an island nation and wanted to be independent on resources. Is history going to repeat itself if China invades Mongolia in the eyes of Asia and the rest of the world?

That's not what I said.

I said China always has the option of annexing Mongolia if the U.S. Navy cuts off China's Middle Eastern oil. That is very different from what Japan did. Under this scenario, the U.S. is responsible for China's annexation of Mongolia.

1. U.S. chokes off China's Middle Eastern oil. The U.S. knows full well that China will have to acquire another supply of energy.

2. China annexes barely populated Mongolia out of the need to survive. If you have no food (or energy), you are justified to secure a supply of food (or energy).

3. U.S. chokehold on Chinese Middle Eastern oil leads to the predictable result of Chinese annexation of Mongolia. Thus, the U.S. forced China's annexation of Mongolia. The U.S. is responsible.

Do you follow the logic?

I do not deny that you might be correct. Social norms are constantly evolving.

The Chinese Politburo is full of moderate engineers. The diplomatic corp. is full of soft-and-squishy diplomats. It is unknown if they would seriously consider strategic military options.

----------

I really enjoyed my conversation with all of you, my fellow armchair generals. Until we meet again.

The Neo-Maoism has regained the upper hand among CPC and PLA, so expect the next administration to become more hawkish. :coffee:

???-????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom