What's new

China All Su-35 news

I'm not preaching.

It is well known that China's historical enemy is Japan. Everyone knows it.

India's great enemy is of course Pakistan. Everyone knows it.

Why not the British, who were the ones who exploited you guys, and split you up in the first place? Why is your greatest enemy your neighbour who was born on the same day you were, and equally mistreated by the same colonial power (Britain)?

I'm not saying you should attack them, or hurt them diplomatically/economically... just that it's confusing as to why you hate Pakistan and China yet like Britain.

British occupied almost all the world ( Hong Kong and parts of Tibet included) so nations have learned to live with it. Also, in someways British arrival is considered helpful for India. Regarding Pakistan, you have to have some affection towards someone you have fought so many wars.

thanks for using your IQ for once. we all greatly appreciate it

Your point was completely wrong though.

India has a HUGE chip on their shoulder regarding China and Pakistan. We can clearly see this from the Indian media.

What I'm saying, is that it's strange that India is so angry towards their fellow Asian neighbours, even though we all went through exploitation by the West + Japan.

In theory, India should empathize with us, since we are fellow developing countries, that were also victims of colonialism. Instead, India empathizes with the West and the former colonial powers.

And India's two greatest enemies are Pakistan and China.

What? Do some Indians now think that colonialism was a good thing?

No, but there were some practices carried out in the rural India. The education the British brought helped us remove it although they are still here in someplaces. Also they brought to India lates technologies of the time. However, the damage done by them far outweighed these benefits and people revolted.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Yes we should bring back McCarthy from the dead and chase out all the communists in America.

and what about your great nation. Any ideas?

That all happened after 1959. Cause and effect, as they might say.

Sure...you could say that....

But difference being....India never allowed political activity by the DL and Tibetians living in India...

As you yourself said....China has no insurgencies....if India were arming the Tibetans through the exiled govt, would that be true?
So then we are giving them refuge.....and its not hurting China in any way possible...
So wheres the beef?

China is actively supporting and arming Pakistan against India.....BIG DIFFERENCE...
An act of giving someone refuge vs. building up an enemy to fight another neighbor....Dont you see which is more detrimental to our relationship>?

Your point was completely wrong though.

India has a HUGE chip on their shoulder regarding China and Pakistan. We can clearly see this from the Indian media.

What I'm saying, is that it's strange that India is so angry towards their fellow Asian neighbours, even though we all went through exploitation by the West + Japan.

there is no chip mate, we've always wanted better relationships with pakistan and china. glad to say chinese and indian administrations have kept things quiet and developed good trading ties.
I wish pakistani administration would have done the same but they are holding trading ties hostage to kashmir which leads to a deadlock.

China is actively supporting and arming Pakistan against India.....BIG DIFFERENCE...
An act of giving someone refuge vs. building up an enemy to fight another neighbor....Dont you see which is more detrimental to our relationship>?

America has done that longer and with far more weapons. Why don't you care about that more?

We just don't like being singled out.

Same thing of course.

Yes i tend to forget Chinese citizens posting here are not really in China otherwise you wont have such a liberty to talk on these issues. Let there be any governing idealogy be it democracy or communism as long the people are happy and there is peace both external and internal.

Back
Top Bottom