What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean? I'll answer you 2mmorow just clarify.

u said many of them are deobandis and they will never worship a rock??so,why only them?? or did i comprehend it in a wrong way??

The hindus will report me.

I urge mods not to ban me for being Muslim.

One can worship frogs for all I care - but this kind of bigotry shown on this thread is disgusting. Faith is a personal matter. Let's keep it that way.

I know and agree I just replied to a comment that Muslims or deobandis don't worship rocks. These people are hypocrites and need to be told everything clear and loud when they openly lie..

u said many of them are deobandis and they will never worship a rock??so,why only them?? or did i comprehend it in a wrong way??

Not just them but I meant a lot of Indian Muslims are deobandi and deobandis are really puritanically devout so they would not tolerate such a thing. It was just one example.

Lakh lanaat to people who are abusing each others religion!!

Jesus loves you now. Now santa will bring you gifts my friend. You can contact any missionary, I have heard they pay too.

I know and agree I just replied to a comment that Muslims or deobandis don't worship rocks. These people are hypocrites and need to be told everything clear and loud when they openly lie..

kabba is a rock??

You do worship rock @Kabba. Infact bow five times a day in the direction where that rock exists. LOL!!

So how is that worshipping...

Or did you graduate from RSS camp and they told you that Muslim worship Kaaba... Congratulations.. you will be a successful man. may you loot poor muslims..

Not just them but I meant a lot of Indian Muslims are deobandi and deobandis are really puritanically devout so they would not tolerate such a thing. It was just one example.

if u dont mind,in what way??

RSS does not run graduation camps.

Anyway, I think he was referring to the pre-Islamic history of Kaaba. In any case the place is respected by millions.

#Respect
So how is that worshipping...

Or did you graduate from RSS camp and they told you that Muslim worship Kaaba... Congratulations.. you will be a successful man. may you loot poor muslims..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom