What's new

change religion Hindu to christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know If I am worthy of heaven, Allah swt will decide. But I have followed all within Islam. Unlike your supposed wife that married a stone worshiper.

There is no place in heaven for her, according to Allah swt.

No issues, I ll put in a word for her with my Gods, and get her a seat in Swarg. Like we care about your jannat, we have our own swarg :omghaha:

The stone is not kissable or touchable :cuckoo:
Its in a metal casing which pushes it back.
whoever told you people kiss it has never been to hajj

So these thousands of kisses are done in the air? Or do they kiss something (stone, glass, metal)?

My point is, isn't it hugely medically risky for thousands of people to be placing their lips (and saliva) on the same spot? AIDS? Other diseases?

Even paramedics nowadays use some cloth or something before giving mouth to mouth.

No issues, I ll put in a word for her with my Gods, and get her a seat in Swarg. Like we care about your jannat, we have our own swarg :omghaha:

That is good. Tell her to enjoy her beverages in Swarg, but do not speak about Islam.

Nahh according to Hinduism your wife is a mleccha and naastik.. i guess you are lonely

Listen haramkhor if you were a chick your mother would have ended your pitiful existence and we wouldn't even be here. I am sure she regrets letting you get past age 5 now but randis like her don't have a choice when it gets that far along.

I beg your pardon? 'low iq kids' is one thing and bring parents down to such levels is entirely another.

@jbond197 @KingMamba93.

Cmon guys, no need to get that personal! Its not too late, delete your posts, the two of you. Both of you are good people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon me for asking a very basic question, not related to religion or such. All those thousands of people kiss the stone at the same place? Is there a method to wipe the stone clean (or disinfect it with some solution) after each person kisses it, before the next one can?

I don't think so....never been there...Don't know if they have disinfectants inside the silver covering(Saudis do have high tech stuff i the mosque)....People are not required to kiss it....if they still wanna do it then they can knock themselves out...And thousands of people cannot make it to the rock....its really small....I am sure they clean it when the crowds get lighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Shiva Lingams also originated from meteorites. Are there any similarities between Shiva Lingam and the Black Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom