What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a regular damage controlling, GOI really needs to grow a pair now, it's not 1970 that this holier than thou attitude of western countries will not be answered appropriately.

I agree , this time Canada involved it self in matters it had no right dwell into.

Passing judgement on the BSF for what they call

a "notoriously violent" force which indulged in "systematic attack" and "systematic torture" of suspected criminals.

GoI is well in its rights to take action or at least take stern stance on this.

What is interesting is the fact that this incident occured back in dec 09, and the authorities knew it. Why bring it up just a month before MMS's visit to Canada for the G20 summit? Some arm-twisting diplomacy to get some trade concessions from the Canadians? If so, then I'd say a smart move by the IFS cadre!

This just a storm in a tea cup.

It has already passed. Going by this analogy, all uniformed forces would fall in the ambit - those in Iraq, ISAF - the whole lot.

Canadians talking abt human rights..? :angry::angry:

Those poor Red-Indian souls who were butchered like animals so that these whites can live there must be looking down sadly at the hypocrisy.

we agree on many more things than i expected =)

Hah will be interesting to see the backpedalling that Canada does after this.

good job canada...
Every other day this force is killing unarmed civilian in BD front. They dont even spare women and infant not even their own citizen. In one instance hanged a guy upside down from a tree, beat him to death and rape his wife 100 times by all the BSF on guard. The case is still pending by human rights group.. What a shame.

By your logic, even you wont argue for your paramilitary forces after the massacre we have seen at their headquarters. You talk BSF has orders to do vilful acts.
Chill out and understand that we are all the same for these people. If India does not stand up now, imagine what they can do to Bangladesh.

And all this while no access is being given to the HRC into IOK.

Just the tip of the iceberg.

guys just wait and see....the gam is not over yet..just expect canada to take it words back soon..we are not India of 10 years back.

You tried that HRC and AI line in another thread, and got a fitting reply.

No one is going to take your bait. We all know your MO. Rile up Indians and then act holier than thou.

Everyone please ignore him.

What pathetic nonsense, Amnesty given limited access may float your boat but it can hardly be termed as a fitting reply.
Seems you couldn't resist the bait. ;)
And I only believe in giving as good as i get, where ever you took the dip.

The issue here is BSF in particular not the Indian armed forces in general.

lol..go through the full report atleast before posting..
and while reading do go through this line..

clearly admitting that on behalf of Minister for Foreign Affairs she was contradicting the remarks made by the High Commission against B.S.F.
:lol:

In order to avoid this ignorance about BSF, more media should be allowed to interact with them in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom